Million dead so as Daddy's Little Lord Fauntleroy can play Dear World Leader!!

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
The Gunny’s and sundry cut-lunch commandos on this board gave their lives in three world wars to bring democracy to the evil non-American world.

Only for that proudly diehard draft-dodger, Il Douche, to threaten the democratically elected leader of Aye-rack (CHOKE!) with dire consequences if he dares put democracy into practice.

I expect Maliki to tell Bonito to go piss in the corner and play with the steam – as soon as he clears it with the White’s House! :bowdown:

Try to imagine Iraq as a "stepping stone". Maybe that will give you some much needed perception.

Try to imagine Iraq as a "stepping stone". Maybe that will give you some much needed perception.

You mean like Vietnam was a stepping stone/domino for the goddamn atheistic Carmmies on their way to enslave Murka and gang rape Peggy Sue?

That if we don't stop the goddamn atheistic Muslims in Eye-wrack they will enslave Murka and gang rape Captain Underpants?

So why do you want to shatter CU's pipedream? :confused:

You mean like Vietnam was a stepping stone/domino for the goddamn atheistic Carmmies on their way to enslave Murka and gang rape Peggy Sue?

That if we don't stop the goddamn atheistic Muslims in Eye-wrack they will enslave Murka and gang rape Captain Underpants?

So why do you want to shatter CU's pipedream? :confused:

No--I don't mean like Viet Nam. I mean like a stepping stone for the US to get at those who just love to kill Westerners for some reason. (I guess you call that "desert diplomcy"). Iraq is in the heart of of a geographical area where this kind of mentality is prevelent and frankly if our presence has done anything to encourage these crazy bastards to wipe each other out, it's been well worth it.

Dildofuck is typical of what the world is dealing with. She would scream blue murder and pretend to be baffled as to why they did it, if some Iraqis crashed planes into American buildings. ;)

Wrong again---it would be no surprise what so ever if some Iraqi decided they wanted to attack America. I'm still however trying to figure out why so many think that bin ladens' motive was so "justified". Are you like Ward Churchill? Do you think all the little Eichmans deserved it? Did the sailors on the USS COLE deserve it? Did all the embassies in Africa deserve it?

Wrong again---it would be no surprise what so ever if some Iraqi decided they wanted to attack America. I'm still however trying to figure out why so many think that bin ladens' motive was so "justified". Are you like Ward Churchill? Do you think all the little Eichmans deserved it? Did the sailors on the USS COLE deserve it? Did all the embassies in Africa deserve it?

Bin Laden is an Iraqi??

Shit, I thought he was a Saudi! :shock:

It's no use dillo ... actual fact is in no way part of Chips' agenda. If it's anti-US, he'll spout it anyway.

Guard but its easy to refute you accusing me of ignoring facts.

How typical of a Seppo; shooting from the lip before checking FACTS!

Simple common sense would have told anyone but an ego blinded bigot that Osama was a Saudi.

But common sense isn’t a Seppo strong point, is it?

A smidgeon of common sense would also tell Dildo & Co. that if you go around the world, as the US has since its inception, using innocent countries as “stepping stones” in its ultimate aim of world domination that someday, someone was going to retaliate.

If I were a Seppo I would thank my lucky stars that the only real blow-back from its racist and genocidal adventures was 9/11.

Here, I’ll put it in the Little Golden Book style logic of A.A’s Big Book that y'all were raised on so you can understand. Just substitute American for "person." “actor,” and “alcoholic”:

The first requirement is that we be convinced that any life run on self-will can hardly be a success. On that basis we are almost always in collision with something or somebody, even though our motives are good. Most people try to live by self-propulsion. Each person is like an actor who wants to run the whole show; is forever trying to arrange the lights, the ballet, the scenery and the rest of the players in his own way. If his arrangements would only stay put, if only people would do as he wished, the show would be great. Everybody, including himself, would be pleased. Life would be wonderful. In trying to make these arrangements our actor may sometimes be quite virtuous. He may be kind, considerate, patient, generous; even modest and self-sacrificing. On the other hand, he may be mean, egotistical, selfish and dishonest. But, as with most humans, he is more likely to have varied traits.

What usually happens? The show doesn't come off very well. He begins to think life doesn't treat him right. He decides to exert himself more. He becomes, on the next occasion, still more demanding or gracious, as the case may be. Still the play does not suit him. Admitting he may be somewhat at fault, he is sure that other people are more to blame. He becomes angry, indignant, self-pitying. What is his basic trouble? Is he not really a self-seeker even when trying to be kind? Is he not a victim of the delusion that he can wrest satisfaction and happiness out of this world if he only manages well? Is it not evident to all the rest of the players that these are the things he wants? And do not his actions make each of them wish to retaliate, snatching all they can get out of the show? Is he not, even in his best moments, a producer of confusion rather than harmony?

Our actor is self-centered, ego-centric, as people like to call it nowadays. He is like the retired business man who lolls in the Florida sunshine in the winter complaining of the sad state of the nation; the minister who sighs over the sins of the twentieth century; politicians and reformers who are sure all would be Utopia if the rest of the world would only behave; the outlaw safe cracker who thinks society has wronged him; and the alcoholic who has lost all and is locked up. Whatever our protestations, are not most of us concerned with ourselves, our resentments, or our self-pity?

Selfishness, self-centeredness! That, we think, is the root of our troubles. Driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity, we step on the toes of our fellows and they retaliate. Sometimes they hurt us, seemingly without provocation, but we invariably find that at some time in the past we have made decisions based on self which later placed us in a position to be hurt.

So our troubles, we think, are basically of our own making. They arise out of ourselves, and the alcoholic is an extreme example of self-will run riot, though he usually doesn't think so. Above everything, we alcoholics must be rid of this selfishness. We must, or it kill us! God makes that possible. And there often seems no way of entirely getting rid of self without His aid. Many of us had moral and philosophical convictions galore, but we could not live up to them even though we would have liked to. Neither could we reduce our self-centeredness much by wishing or trying on our own power. We had to have God's help.

This is the how and the why of it. First of all, we had to quit playing God. It didn't work. Next, we decided that hereafter in this drama of life, God was going to be our Director. He is the Principal; we are His agents. He is the Father, and we are His children. Most Good ideas are simple, and this concept was the keystone of the new and triumphant arch through which we passed to freedom.

When we sincerely took such a position, all sorts of remarkable things followed. We had a new Employer. Being all powerful, He provided what we needed, if we kept close to Him and performed His work well. Established on such a footing we became less and less interested in ourselves, our own little plans and designs. More and more we became interested in seeing what we could contribute to life. As we felt new power flow in, as we enjoyed peace of mind, as we discovered we could face life successfully, as we became conscious of His presence, we began to lose our fear of today, tomorrow or the hereafter. We were reborn.:eusa_pray:

so what are you doing for the poor folks in darfur?...somalia? ....uganda?....america seems to be doing ok ....not sure they need your help....

I have a monthly deduction taken out of my bank for "Save The Children" and I regularly donate to other charities like "Medicins San Frontieres."

Care to see receipts?

And what do you PERSONALLY do?

Forum List

Back