Miller's "I Spent 9 Years in Prison" Thread

Miller you worthless little gutter rat! i figured you'd be driving your well-used ass down here to AZ.
What happened?

Not sure what when down with you and that loser; I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Hopefully this will make you smile a little.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBY6_1hcqw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBY6_1hcqw[/ame]

No one in America has been manipulated. Americans are too smart to be manipulated.

The media has our interest at heart. They not only bring America the news they have pundits explain what it all means. If the media doesn't report that Bush got more than 40 warnings the precise written PDB reports need to be hidden from Americans. The PDB reports explain that Bush knew the 911 attack was coming. Its for our own good that the media all agreed to never mention those more than 40 warnings given in person to Bush.

We ought to be happy and thankful on Thanksgiving that we have pundits and editors who are highly educated and only tell us what we need to know. We needed to know who each of Tiger's girl friends were and how his therapy would cure him from wanting sex with other women than his wife. In case any citizen missed the media report on Thanksgiving those reports needed to be broadcast day and night until the Masters in April.

Be thankful its Thanksgiving and we in America will enjoy our safety, families, friends, and food. Now we need to worry about an attack from North Korea.

no one in america has been manipulated. Americans are too smart to be manipulated.

The media has our interest at heart. They not only bring america the news they have pundits explain what it all means. If the media doesn't report that bush got more than 40 warnings the precise written pdb reports need to be hidden from americans. The pdb reports explain that bush knew the 911 attack was coming. Its for our own good that the media all agreed to never mention those more than 40 warnings given in person to bush.

We ought to be happy and thankful on thanksgiving that we have pundits and editors who are highly educated and only tell us what we need to know. We needed to know who each of tiger's girl friends were and how his therapy would cure him from wanting sex with other women than his wife. In case any citizen missed the media report on thanksgiving those reports needed to be broadcast day and night until the masters in april.

Be thankful its thanksgiving and we in america will enjoy our safety, families, friends, and food. Now we need to worry about an attack from north korea.
hey look!!! This stupid fuck has learned to copy and paste his own posts!!!

I had time to read and think a lot.

The good news is I learned something. Find out what I learned:

http://overthecoals.blogspot.com/2008/12/just-cause-just-facts-synopsis.html

You're nothing more than a cock sucking felon.:lol::lol:

Not every cock sucking felon does NINE years!

Miller is a huge asshole, obviously.

But I'll wager, after 9 years, that punk ass bitch has an anus the size of a manhole cover!

All twoofers suck ass.

But I'll wager, after 9 years, that punk ass bitch has an anus the size of a manhole cover!

All twoofers suck ass.

Sorry but I just like reviving this thread. It lets everybody know what truthers are REALLY like and it humiliates Miller. I should be kinder to dumb animals.

All twoofers suck ass.

Sorry but I just like reviving this thread. It lets everybody know what truthers are REALLY like and it humiliates Miller. I should be kinder to dumb animals.
Miller went bye bye after threatening to kill a bunch of us over on his "9/11 facts no theories" thread on saturday night.

Miller clearly showed the insanity that most of these troofer idiots wallow in.:cuckoo:

All twoofers suck ass.

ya and then there are all those child molesters that support the official story guess that shows where wicked jesters head is at

All twoofers suck ass.

ya and then there are all those child molesters that support the official story guess that shows where wicked jesters head is at
There was a study done that showed that guys who wear that stupid hat in your avatar are PROVEN pedophiles.:lol::lol:

There was a study done that showed that guys who wear that stupid hat in your avatar are PROVEN pedophiles.:lol::lol:

Wow, I didn't know he was a child molester; I thought he was thrown into prison for a white-collar crime. Portraying the truthers as felons is even better. Thanks id-eots! You finally did something honest. I know...I can't believe it either.

Forum List

Back