Miller's "I Spent 9 Years in Prison" Thread

This is too interesting to pass up. Normally, twoofers are just deadbeat dads. (Except for eots) Miller has spent 9 years in prisons. Now THAT is street cred.

I began trading futures and option in 1969 to survive the stock market crash while I worked for
EF Hutton. If they are, "one of Wall Street's biggest profit engines" why are they off the balance sheet? Are they hiding the profits from the IRS?

I wrote a book about an actual derivatives criminal case in Federal Court. The title is
JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS.

You can read excerpts of the story on Amazon. It is a fascinating, entertaining story that will give you a real incite into our corrupt judicial branch, my 9 years in Federal prison along with many encounters with real mob guys including Gene Gotti, Joe Gambino and many others.

The story reveals my background as a broker and trader of derivatives for 41 years.

You can read the first several pages (and buy the book) here.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Just-Cause-Facts-Government-Corruption/dp/1419609068/]Amazon.com: Just Cause Just Facts: Government Corruption Beyond Weird (9781419609060): Stephen A. Miller: Books[/ame]

So Miller, what's the deal? Why were charged with extortion?

Are we certain this is the same Miller? The biography doesn't mention a 9 year jail sentence, Though from what I read the author is about as freaked out as the Miller that writes here. But I'll still keep him on ignore. After all he considers me a liar.

The creeps hide behind fake names like SLACKJAW and they hide what city they live in and they hide behind a computer.

They need to get the shit smacked out of them and thrown out of our country. Guantanamo would be a great place to put them. Traitors like SLACKJAW should be barred from living in America. 911 is a big joke to him.
Please make your font bigger and more colorful, I can’t understand what you’re saying!!!

no the question Is how many Bush supporters molest children...you know...those child molesting bush dupe types

I don't know of any. but there are two truthers on this site alone who are deadbeat dads....

seems most truthers love Alex Jones more than their own families....

Republican Sex Offenders

Oh Please. This is not a left right issue.

10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.

9. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.

8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.

Sex Offender Issues: Top 10 Democrat Sex Scandals in Congress

I don't know of any. but there are two truthers on this site alone who are deadbeat dads....

seems most truthers love Alex Jones more than their own families....

Republican Sex Offenders

Oh Please. This is not a left right issue.

10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.

9. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.

8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.

Sex Offender Issues: Top 10 Democrat Sex Scandals in Congress

exactly they were not truthers either

Slackjaw and his right wing traitor buddies switched this from my fantastic book JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS to child molesters.

Look at the explosion. If you can't see it SEE A FUCKING SHRINK!!!

It ain't your eyes that went bad its your dead, brainwashed head.

This is too interesting to pass up. Normally, twoofers are just deadbeat dads. (Except for eots) Miller has spent 9 years in prisons. Now THAT is street cred.

I began trading futures and option in 1969 to survive the stock market crash while I worked for
EF Hutton. If they are, "one of Wall Street's biggest profit engines" why are they off the balance sheet? Are they hiding the profits from the IRS?

I wrote a book about an actual derivatives criminal case in Federal Court. The title is
JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS.

You can read excerpts of the story on Amazon. It is a fascinating, entertaining story that will give you a real incite into our corrupt judicial branch, my 9 years in Federal prison along with many encounters with real mob guys including Gene Gotti, Joe Gambino and many others.

The story reveals my background as a broker and trader of derivatives for 41 years.

You can read the first several pages (and buy the book) here.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Just-Cause-Facts-Government-Corruption/dp/1419609068/]Amazon.com: Just Cause Just Facts: Government Corruption Beyond Weird (9781419609060): Stephen A. Miller: Books[/ame]

So Miller, what's the deal? Why were charged with extortion?

Wait, wait, wait........so lemme see if I have this straight. A USMB-er has a book out and is trolling us to buy it. In the book he claims he was a high flyer, was unjustly accused, convicted and imprisoned. During prison, he claims met one rock star after another and acquired some special knowledge about 9/11 none of us has?

I dun get yet where pedophilia fits in, but am I elsewise up to date?

Sorry to disappoint, folks, but every member of the bar gets letters with claims like these. This isn't even in my 10 Top Imaginative Stories About Why Someone Is Doing Time.

I'd give this one a C+ if the book really exists; good on effort, short on originality.

If the book exists?

Madeline told me to use a fictitious name. I asked Madeline privately why she suggested I use a fictitious name. Then she told me not to send her emails any more.

When you're a liar and a fraud you need to be more careful with me because I will expose your creepy, stupid ass.

The book exists stupid, any jerk can click the link and see it and read excerpts in it.

WTF? When did we exchange PMs, miller? To the best of my knowledge I have never heard of you before today.

BTW, USMB TOS prohibit revealing the contents of any PM on a thread. Dun do it again -- the Mod Squad takes this seriously.

BTW, "Madeline" is a nom de plume. My real name is Jane Austen.

Trolling you to buy the book.

Its called capitalism, Madeline.

When Madeline suggested I use a fictitious name she exposed herself as a fraud. Then when I asked Madeline why she suggested I use a fictitious name she told me to stop emailing her.

Keep writing on here so we can all see you're an asshole and a liar.

Look at the picture. Can you see the explosion of the south tower next to the north tower burning?

Take a hike. Screw shit you draw flies little girl.

It is possible I advised you to use a nickname, miller. In general I think it is unwise to reveal all that much about yourself on the 'net and t'aint necessary to do so just to discuss politics.

If I asked you to stop PMing me, you creeped me out.

Can't imagine why.......

ANOTHER LIE

Madeline wrote, "the Mod Squad takes this seriously"

I suppose the mod squad has the capacity to review all PMs or emails on here.

After you mentioned I had good ideas I emailed you to thank you. That's when you advised me to use a fictitious name. And that's when I told you I want credibility and don't use fictitious names but I asked you to give me your reason.

That's when you told me not to email you any more. And I didn't. I will expose you. You are a liar. You didn't forget the PM issue.

Keep squirming and keep lying.

You never said "nick name" you said fictitious name.

Creep you out. I published my book for a purpose you asshole. What you think is completely irrelevant because you are a liar. Now you are beginning to remember the fact that I sent you a PM to thank you for your compliment.

Give your advice to Amazon.

Read this one from Madeline, "In general I think it is unwise to reveal all that much about yourself on the 'net and t'aint necessary to do so just to discuss politics."

Can Madeline offer more stupid advice? Does Amazon sell books about politics? Jesus she gets dumber and dumber.

Is it wise to reveal you are an imbecile on the "net"? We are going to find out from Madeline.

Are mobsters rock stars?

Madeline would know. Do you want to really find out if I was in prison. Go to the BOP web site inmate locater. You don't need my # but its 12367-074. It tells when each inmate is released.

I have nothing to hide that's why I wrote the book. I'm not in witness protection. Didn't rat. Went to trial and got on the stand to testify.

Prison is full of criminals. I chose to hang out with mobsters. We played gin, bocci, and lifted weights. We ate pretty good too. I had experiences none of you could even dream about. Had a lot of laughs too. I had to do 9 years so I chose to speak with other people during that time.

The mobsters were much more clever than Madeline is. Tell us about my book Madeline.

It looks like Jane Austen "Madeline" took a hike.

I gave her my phone number which is listed 203-345-4231. She told me she didn't have time to call because she was taking care of her kid.

Who's creepin who out?

Forum List

Back