Miller's "I Spent 9 Years in Prison" Thread

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
This is too interesting to pass up. Normally, twoofers are just deadbeat dads. (Except for eots) Miller has spent 9 years in prisons. Now THAT is street cred.

I began trading futures and option in 1969 to survive the stock market crash while I worked for
EF Hutton. If they are, "one of Wall Street's biggest profit engines" why are they off the balance sheet? Are they hiding the profits from the IRS?

I wrote a book about an actual derivatives criminal case in Federal Court. The title is
JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS.

You can read excerpts of the story on Amazon. It is a fascinating, entertaining story that will give you a real incite into our corrupt judicial branch, my 9 years in Federal prison along with many encounters with real mob guys including Gene Gotti, Joe Gambino and many others.

The story reveals my background as a broker and trader of derivatives for 41 years.

You can read the first several pages (and buy the book) here.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Just-Cause-Facts-Government-Corruption/dp/1419609068/]Amazon.com: Just Cause Just Facts: Government Corruption Beyond Weird (9781419609060): Stephen A. Miller: Books[/ame]

So Miller, what's the deal? Why were charged with extortion?

This is too interesting to pass up. Normally, twoofers are just deadbeat dads. (Except for eots) Miller has spent 9 years in prisons. Now THAT is street cred.

I began trading futures and option in 1969 to survive the stock market crash while I worked for
EF Hutton. If they are, "one of Wall Street's biggest profit engines" why are they off the balance sheet? Are they hiding the profits from the IRS?

I wrote a book about an actual derivatives criminal case in Federal Court. The title is
JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS.

You can read excerpts of the story on Amazon. It is a fascinating, entertaining story that will give you a real incite into our corrupt judicial branch, my 9 years in Federal prison along with many encounters with real mob guys including Gene Gotti, Joe Gambino and many others.

The story reveals my background as a broker and trader of derivatives for 41 years.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Just-Cause-Facts-Government-Corruption/dp/1419609068/]Amazon.com: Just Cause Just Facts: Government Corruption Beyond Weird (9781419609060): Stephen A. Miller: Books[/ame]

I doubt many of there men are deadbeat dads..so why do you pretend such things?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS.

ask christophera and terral.

Amazon.com: Just Cause Just Facts: Government Corruption Beyond Weird (9781419609060): Stephen A. Miller: Books

two individuals martial dispute are irrelevant to the facts of 9/11...I can assure you there are many child rapist that believe the official story but it has no bearing on anything

two individuals martial dispute are irrelevant to the facts of 9/11...I can assure you there are many child rapist that believe the official story but it has no bearing on anything

the question is how many troofers are deadbeat dads, not the other way around. your example is backwards.

the question is how many troofers are deadbeat dads, not the other way around. your example is backwards.

no the question Is how many Bush supporters molest children...you know...those child molesting bush dupe types

JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS.

Clearly, its hyperbole.

no the question Is how many Bush supporters molest children...you know...those child molesting bush dupe types

I don't know of any. but there are two truthers on this site alone who are deadbeat dads....

seems most truthers love Alex Jones more than their own families....

Fred Smith is the CEO and creator of FEDEX.

In 1983 I was invited to a party in Memphis by a very close friend. Her husband and Fred Smith are members of Skull & Bones. We're having a drink and Fred is talking about how FDR was down with Pearl Harbor. I'm thinking this guy is nuts.

When I was in prison I found a book published in 1983 A DAY IN INFAMY. I then learned that Fred had read the story in 1983 but never mentioned the book.

Love the creative use of font color.

:clap2:

Yes, exactly. Font size and color has more to do with convincing the twoofers than the content.

I am not surprised that any twoofer (except eots) has spent time in prison, or that they might be deadbeat dads. I have heard eots speak of his kids a few times and from that think that he might actually be a decent dad. Of course, he is right, that has nothing to do with 911. People that molest children, regardless of political stripe, are just scum.

Maybe, just maybe we should start asking all the twoofers (except eots) if their parole officer knows where they are.......

I don't know if this SLACKJAW creep is a child molester or some other crud who accuses other people from crap out of his ass.

But I do know that many Republicans who claim to hate gays turned out to be fags themselves.

I know that many of the criminals locked up in prison are rats and they spend a lot of time accusing other criminals of being rats. I mention a few specifically in my book who were made mob guys.

SLACKJAW is just another screwball who can't see the south tower explode. Its time to discredit all the liars and traitors who want to protect Bush from his lies to start both wars after Bush ordered rigging the explosives in the WTC. Did Bush ignore more than 40 warnings from the CIA PDBs? Maybe the other 25000 members of this forum will wake up when they read the ridiculous posts by SLACKJAW.

I don't know if this SLACKJAW creep is a child molester or some other crud who accuses other people from crap out of his ass.

But I do know that many Republicans who claim to hate gays turned out to be fags themselves.

I know that many of the criminals locked up in prison are rats and they spend a lot of time accusing other criminals of being rats. I mention a few specifically in my book who were made mob guys.

SLACKJAW is just another screwball who can't see the south tower explode. Its time to discredit all the liars and traitors who want to protect Bush from his lies to start both wars after Bush ordered rigging the explosives in the WTC. Did Bush ignore more than 40 warnings from the CIA PDBs? Maybe the other 25000 members of this forum will wake up when they read the ridiculous posts by SLACKJAW.

Boogety boogety!
I am very amused to see I got to you diaperbreath.
hahahahahahahahahaha

thanks for the cheap entertainment, your a hoot man!

The real traitors are the treasonous little fucks like you, the twoofers.

otherwise known 'round here as the CLOWN CAR CAVALCADE........

Boogety boogety!
hahahahahahahahahaha

What's with your fascination with truthers?

I don't know how many deadbeat dads are twoofers or how many bush supporters molest children, just so we are clear on that.
I do know that being in prison and knowing 'made men' doesn't increase credibility in my world, even if that person is shameless enough to write a book about it.
In fact, I hold a very strong opinion that people that go to prison did something wrong, and are generally bad people. The only way they can make themselves look worse is if they have the audacity and lack of morals to write a book about it and profit from it.

Boogety boogety!
hahahahahahahahahaha

What's with your fascination with truthers?

The entertainment mostly

The creeps hide behind fake names like SLACKJAW and they hide what city they live in and they hide behind a computer.

They need to get the shit smacked out of them and thrown out of our country. Guantanamo would be a great place to put them. Traitors like SLACKJAW should be barred from living in America. 911 is a big joke to him.

The creeps hide behind fake names like SLACKJAW and they hide what city they live in and they hide behind a computer.

They need to get the shit smacked out of them and thrown out of our country. Guantanamo would be a great place to put them. Traitors like SLACKJAW should be barred from living in America. 911 is a big joke to him.

Come to Eagar, Arizona, ask for slackjawed at the circle K, or almost anyone walking down the street, someone will know me.
It's a really small town.

BRING IT ON

oh, and your the fucking joke, 911 has never been a joke.

Last edited:
because your such a fucking retard, here is directions from bridgeport to eager. I know you could never find the way yourself, better get a driver.....
Bridgeport, CT

1. Head west on I-95 S
Entering New York

50.5 mi
2. Continue onto Interstate 95 Upper Level S/George Washington Bridge (signs for I-95 S/Trenton)
Entering New Jersey

2.5 mi
3. Continue onto Interstate 95 Express S

2.9 mi
4. Merge onto I-95 S
Partial toll road

12.4 mi
5. Take exit 14 to merge onto I-78 W toward US-1/US-9/US-22/Newark Airport
Toll road

1.7 mi
6. Slight left at Interstate 78 Express W
Partial toll road

9.3 mi
7. Merge onto I-78 W
Partial toll road
Entering Pennsylvania

126 mi
8. Merge onto I-81 S

36.6 mi
9. Take exit 52 for US-11 toward I-76/New Kingstown/Middlesex

0.2 mi
10. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US-11 and merge onto US-11 S/Harrisburg Pike

1.0 mi
11. Take the ramp onto I-76 W
Toll road

66.2 mi
12. Continue onto I-70 W
Toll road

86.0 mi
13. Take exit 75 to merge onto I-70 W toward Wheeling WV
Partial toll road
Entering West Virginia

67.1 mi
14. Slight left at I-470 W (signs for Columbus)
Entering Ohio

10.9 mi
15. Merge onto I-70 W
Passing through Indiana, Illinois
Entering Missouri

535 mi
16. Take exit 40C to merge onto I-44 W/I-55 S
Continue to follow I-44 W
Partial toll road
Entering Oklahoma

379 mi
17. Take exit 34 to merge onto I-44 W/US-412 W toward OK-66/Tulsa