Millennium Falcon

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I just finished building Lego's Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon! The set has 5,195 pieces and is 33 inches long, 22 inches wide and 8 inches tall. It weights 22 pounds. The set cost $499.00. I will be giving it to one of my grandkids when I go on vacation to North Carolina in July. The "force" was with me when I bought this thing and my wife was real interested in tossing me over to the dark side. It was fun to build and the instructions were easy to follow. Altogether it took me over 30 hours to build. The set is no longer available and is considered a collector item. It is currently sitting on a card table in my computer room.

count-dracula-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture1654-51nrgu3nsfl-aa300.jpg

No wonder you have been missing a lot.

I admire someone who can put up with those kinds of instructions for 30 hours.

But it looks cool?

I just finished building Lego's Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon! The set has 5,195 pieces and is 33 inches long, 22 inches wide and 8 inches tall. It weights 22 pounds. The set cost $499.00. I will be giving it to one of my grandkids when I go on vacation to North Carolina in July. The "force" was with me when I bought this thing and my wife was real interested in tossing me over to the dark side. It was fun to build and the instructions were easy to follow. Altogether it took me over 30 hours to build. The set is no longer available and is considered a collector item. It is currently sitting on a card table in my computer room.

count-dracula-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture1654-51nrgu3nsfl-aa300.jpg

Thanks, Grandpa!!!!!

Aren't you supposed to let the kids put it together?

Oh man, I hope you glued it together!

Can you just imagine if it broke apart in transit? All that work... er fun for nothing!

Immie

Forum List

Back