Millenials Not Joining the Military

you don't know if the PRESIDENTS bone spur fixed themselves so stop 'B.S. ing' Lew !!

TRUMP said they healed up on their own. While on his deferment he played NUMEROUS sports. Maybe you should learn to do a little research before opening your big mouth pissmoe.

"The New York Times has questioned Donald Trump’s deferment for having “bad feet” when photos from the New York Military Academy show him as a member of sports teams, including basketball. Trump also played football, tennis, squash, and golf, and before the mention of bone spurs to avoid the military, the only blemish on his health record was for an appendectomy when he was 10."

"While most people require surgery for bone spurs, Trump says that his “healed up on its own.”"

The Real Story Of The Trump Draft Deferment: Did He Dodge The Draft With A Medical Excuse?

"Mr. Trump said that he could not recall exactly when he was no longer bothered by the spurs, but that he had not had an operation for the problem.

“Over a period of time, it healed up,” he said."

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet

I joined the military back in the late 1970's because not only did I want to serve my country and protect it from Communism, but also wanted to work on jets, to obtain skills, so I wouldn't be a liberal welfare queen. Today, I have amassed a small fortune (top 5%) able to fix just about anything, and now the Commies are in my country trying to take all that I have earned, so those who sit on their liberal asses can vote for the very people who keep them poor. Go figure.

A lot of those sitting on their arses are conservative white trash Trump supporters on oxy..

Brilliant! Democrats need to run on this one. It's a sure fire winner!

We could enlist the illegals coming into the country......they would leave like rats on a sinking ship

so he had LEGIT Bone Spurs and got a legal and Honorable medical deferment due to them Lew . ---------- thanks !!

We could enlist the illegals coming into the country......they would leave like rats on a sinking ship

Why? We have people that served in the military with green cards, fulfilled their duty and got honorable discharges, only to get kicked out of the country later. How fucked up is that? A country they put their lives on the line to defend, and they got kicked out of the country.

so he had LEGIT Bone Spurs and got a legal and Honorable medical deferment due to them Lew . ---------- thanks !!

Dumbass, Trump said himself he only got the medical deferment because of how good of a letter a doctor wrote for him, NOT from getting a medical inspection by a military doctor. LEARN2READ.

No wonder millenials are not joining the military.....I mean.....I just can't see it....

Any of these feeble creatures fighting on a frontline combat job???? can you imagine??

Pathetic.

he got a legal deferment Lew !!
No wonder millenials are not joining the military.....I mean.....I just can't see it....

Any of these feeble creatures fighting on a frontline combat job???? can you imagine??

Pathetic.

----------------------------- might clean up the USA a bit Skye !!

he got a legal deferment Lew !!

Pathetic.

----------------------------- might clean up the USA a bit Skye !!

exactly! :laugh:

aw 'ketchup kerry' and 'algore' plus 'mcstain' , hero's of yours eh Borilar ??

Vet HATER!!! I bet you go to Vet graves and piss on them like the Westboro Baptist Bastards
just because we have a VA doesn't mean a lot of Vets need it

The VA should only be there for guys who were wounded in battle, but it ends up being the hospital of last resort because we can't provide health care to every citizen like any civilized country.

Military is often a stepping stone for women and men who have grown up in lower class families or situations. Americans pretend class doesn't exist but it surely does and the wealthy want no part of serving country. That's just where we are are as a nation. Can anyone really imagine Trump or family serving the nation as an example. An interesting read on class is: White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg
I joined the military back in the late 1970's because not only did I want to serve my country and protect it from Communism, but also wanted to work on jets, to obtain skills, so I wouldn't be a liberal welfare queen. Today, I have amassed a small fortune (top 5%) able to fix just about anything, and now the Commies are in my country trying to take all that I have earned, so those who sit on their liberal asses can vote for the very people who keep them poor. Go figure.

couldn't get in to college, huh?
Nope didn't want to. I wanted to fix jets, and because of it, I was able to go to Saudi Arabia and make 70k a year all tax free. Most kids I meet I tell them that College is a waste of time and dollars, because there are too many stupid liberals coming out of college, so they should go into the military, get skills that they can use in the work place, experience also, not like being a barista at Starbucks...

Legit *snicker*. Yeah, according to rightwingers, Cadet Bonespurs condition was legit, and Kerry's woulds which got him the Purple Heart were from hangnails or blisters.
When Donald Trump was a Cadet, he was a Democrat, like Bill Clinton who burned his draft card, and both became Presidents. What changed?

A living wage? As opposed to what, a dead wage?

Guy, if you are too lazy to understand definitions, you should probably sit this one out, 'kay....

And? Trump also has been trying to start wars with people.

The National Guard is much more than NOT having served and paying a doctor to say you can't serve because of bone spurs on his feet that magically healed without surgery.

I think you are a bit confused.

The problem is form WWI to WWII, the National Guard was honorable service.. and after 1980, when they started taking it seriously again as a reserve component, it was.

But at the time Bush was in, the NG was notorious for "that place you go to avoid the real military". So the poor kids went to Vietnam and the rich kids maybe showed up to their National Guard drills. And when 1973 hit and they ended the draft, people got out of the Guard in DROVES.

I think you are a bit confused. We are a military volunteer country. Not everyone is right to serve in the military. Not everyone believes in killing another human being. Now with that said, we do have a responsibility to our country, and if we are drafted to defend it, we need to do it, and Donald Trump did everything within his power to avoid that, yet here he is being all willy nilly with other people's lives at stake.

and Donald Trump did everything within his power to avoid that, yet here he is being all willy nilly with other people's lives at stake.

I am getting sick and tired of this ignorant Leftist drivel. Donald Trump had a medical condition that disallowed him from serving like thousands of others. I am very familiar with enlistment standards and bone spurs are something that cannot get a medical waiver. If you have them - and his were PROVED - you can't serve. Period.
The Class That Gets the Most Should Be the First to Fight

But Trump was never a hawk, so he can't be called a "Chickenhawk." The untold truth is that he went to college with the pro-war sons of the pro-war powerful and saw them weasel out of having to fight in Vietnam. So, unlike slavish richloving American fools , he saw that the war was a scam to kill off those who weren't born rich.

A living wage? As opposed to what, a dead wage?

Guy, if you are too lazy to understand definitions, you should probably sit this one out, 'kay....

And? Trump also has been trying to start wars with people.

The National Guard is much more than NOT having served and paying a doctor to say you can't serve because of bone spurs on his feet that magically healed without surgery.

I think you are a bit confused.

The problem is form WWI to WWII, the National Guard was honorable service.. and after 1980, when they started taking it seriously again as a reserve component, it was.

But at the time Bush was in, the NG was notorious for "that place you go to avoid the real military". So the poor kids went to Vietnam and the rich kids maybe showed up to their National Guard drills. And when 1973 hit and they ended the draft, people got out of the Guard in DROVES.

I think you are a bit confused. We are a military volunteer country. Not everyone is right to serve in the military. Not everyone believes in killing another human being. Now with that said, we do have a responsibility to our country, and if we are drafted to defend it, we need to do it, and Donald Trump did everything within his power to avoid that, yet here he is being all willy nilly with other people's lives at stake.

and Donald Trump did everything within his power to avoid that, yet here he is being all willy nilly with other people's lives at stake.

I am getting sick and tired of this ignorant Leftist drivel. Donald Trump had a medical condition that disallowed him from serving like thousands of others. I am very familiar with enlistment standards and bone spurs are something that cannot get a medical waiver. If you have them - and his were PROVED - you can't serve. Period.
The Class That Gets the Most Should Be the First to Fight

But Trump was never a hawk, so he can't be called a "Chickenhawk." The untold truth is that he went to college with the pro-war sons of the pro-war powerful and saw them weasel out of having to fight in Vietnam. So, unlike slavish richloving American fools , he saw that the war was a scam to kill off those who weren't born rich.
He was a Democrat during Vietnam. What changed?

Legit *snicker*. Yeah, according to rightwingers, Cadet Bonespurs condition was legit, and Kerry's woulds which got him the Purple Heart were from hangnails or blisters.
Proud to Have Your Son Die Taking a Richkid's Place?

Few are allowed to know that Benedict Arnold was also a war hero before he betrayed us. The duopoly picked Kerry because he was the only one who could make that sissyboy entitled puke, Dumbo Dubya, look good by comparison.

Here is what a loyal Arnold did:

BATTLE OF SARATOGA (upstate New York, 1777)

American casualties: 330
British casualties: 7,357

Forum List

Back