Milking the Government

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
What if organizations can be set up on the heads of the disabled to be able to collect tons of monies from Government? Nursing homes which help the disabled elderly being given a monthly government amount so as to be able to take care of the elderly. The nurses and people working in those private homes would be nice people, I'm sure. Or how about agencies that are raised up on the heads of the wheelchaired? A place where they can receive good support by having State fund those private businesses? Or a homelessness outreach/placement services, privately started, that helps the homeless population be heard and have their needs met? All through Government fundings...

There is this 1 organization which was asking for 11 Million 721 Thousand Dollars from the State to help their homeless outreach/placement program. And this with the name of God backing them up.

I'm homeless, well almost. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm starving... Where are my goods?? I'm not asking for 11 Million Dollars, maybe a few cents here and there for groceries?

The average cost of living versus the average hourly pay is confusing.

The rich have become increasingly wealthier over the past several decades while the poor have become increasingly poorer. I'd argue that it has to do with the fact that resources are limited and regardless how many dollar are created, mainly by the banks, that doesn't change. Since the banks are the ones creating most of the wealth, it stands to reason that those running them and their friends get increasingly rich while everyone else struggles for a little of that "trickle down effect"
tde-03.jpg

Some reading material you might want to check out...
Why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer

Why trickle-down economics should work…and why it can’t.

Forum List

Back