MILK is racist..............!!!!!!!!!!!!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....now milk is racist--somehow in the insane world of the white haters/male haters/American haters/common sense haters/etc

they TRULY have lost their minds ----
PETA claims cow’s milk is a symbol of white supremacy.
...now you know why we laugh and don't care everytime someone claims RACISM /RACIST--because most of the time it's bullshit
..I've asked many times for people to prove if something is racially motivated--but I get no answers
Why activists are campaigning against milk
Arguable: Milk is for Nazis, says PETA - The Boston Globe

....now milk is racist--somehow in the insane world of the white haters/male haters/American haters/common sense haters/etc

...now you know why we laugh and don't care everytime someone claims RACISM /RACIST--because most of the time it's bullshit
..I've asked many times for people to prove if something is racially motivated--but I get no answers
Of course.

Is anyone surprised?

Now, my delicious chocolate milk is "racist". Geesh...

I would like to file a "racist" complaint on my lactose milk. I am sure PETA is going to find that "offensive", too!

Of course.

Is anyone surprised?
I thought this was a joke at first---
I am a little surprised that PETA would say something like this
...but it shows the hate/bigotry/idiocy/lies/etc are in more places than you would think

I would like to file a "racist" complaint on my lactose milk. I am sure PETA is going to find that "offensive", too!
what about refried beans?? I eat those.... I guess I better stop

I am a little surprised that PETA would say something like this ...but it shows the hate/bigotry/idiocy/lies/etc are in more places than you would think
The sad thing is, it really doesn't matter if it's true. It COULD be, based on the madness out there.

Reality is looking more like The Onion every single day. We're driving ourselves fuckin' nuts.

Of course.

Is anyone surprised?
I am a little surprised that PETA would say something like this
...but it shows the hate/bigotry/idiocy/lies/etc are in more places than you would think

Just about anything you eat, the "left" will find something racist. Red meat, burnt hotdogs (black hotdogs). Even your "green" veggies!
Anything with color is now consider "racist".

what about refried beans?? I eat those.... I guess I better stop

No! We cannot have that! Lol
They will try to outlaw farting after that. (Even though, farting has no color. They will whine something and find a color that offends them.)

If milk is considered racist, how are the cows labeled since they are where the milk comes from? Do keep in mind that some cows have both black and white fur.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If milk is considered racist, how are the cows labeled since they are where the milk comes from? Do keep in mind that some cows have both black and white fur.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
good call and good question
all-about-cows-1.jpg

Like I said all progressives are fucked in the head, political correctness is for pussies

Now, my delicious chocolate milk is "racist". Geesh...

Like I said all progressives are fucked in the head, political correctness is for pussies
I can't believe they can keep a straight face and say this stuff

How cute! PETA nutcases and our black Crybaby-Americans have joined forces in their white-hating lunacy.

Since it's a biological FACT that all mammals are designed to thrive on milk from birth, why would us human mammals be any different? Have you ever put a bowl of milk on the floor for a cat or dog (or the raccoon family that lives in my rural backyard) and seen how FAST that milk disappears? I honestly don't get where vegan retards get the idea that something is WRONG with us MAMMALS drinking MILK! On which our universal, mammalian cell chemistry is designed to thrive!

Forum List

Back