Militia Group Threaten Immigration Raids in 'Sanctuary City' Seattle

woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson
Patriots or dudes with too much time on their hands?

“It’s very simple,” said Angle, “we the people voted for this agenda. The side who voted for open borders and mass immigration lost. As ex-President Obama famously once said, elections have consequences.” Angle said if needed, APART would assist in federal immigration raids. “APART would be honored to help serve our President,” he said.

full article: Militia Group Threaten Immigration Raids in ‘Sanctuary City’ Seattle

MI M.jpg

And if you Americans tore up your stupid constitution and had some gun control you wouldn't have to worry about idiots like these with guns...they would just be a group of fat old men complaining rather than a militia armed with military grade weapons...

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And if you Americans tore up your stupid constitution and had some gun control you wouldn't have to worry about idiots like these with guns...they would just be a group of fat old men complaining rather than a militia armed with military grade weapons...

Seen from the outside, it may look that way.
Anyway, the arms don't matter; they are just fat, old, complaining men who gather to macho-fest one another. Can anyone imagine the humiliation at showing up with a wood-stock hunting rifle among those pictured?
Otherwise, if everyone knew how to deal with firearms the way the Swiss or Israelis seem to, things would be a lot cooler in America. They don't, and radicals insist that because the Constitution assures that private ownership of (unspecified forms of) firearms is legal, no type of firearm can be regulated. Combining these situations assures that marginally stable individuals in significant numbers roam certain sections of the nation.

images

If we tore up our Constitution then everyone could own whatever firearms they desired because then anarchy would be the law of the land.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If you threw a twinkie in front of that crowd, they would beat each other to death trying to get it.

No one in the cities, particularly the flaytes, are in the slightest worried about these dumbos.

I'd guess that unless one or more of those gents has a Class III firearms license, those are only the "evil-looking" firearms so despised by the gun-grabbers. Additionally, one of those rifles appears to be "military-grade" type for maybe...the Revolutionary or Civil Wars.

Seen from the outside, it may look that way.
Anyway, the arms don't matter; they are just fat, old, complaining men who gather to macho-fest one another. Can anyone imagine the humiliation at showing up with a wood-stock hunting rifle among those pictured?
Otherwise, if everyone knew how to deal with firearms the way the Swiss or Israelis seem to, things would be a lot cooler in America. They don't, and radicals insist that because the Constitution assures that private ownership of (unspecified forms of) firearms is legal, no type of firearm can be regulated. Combining these situations assures that marginally stable individuals in significant numbers roam certain sections of the nation.
Yeah, they're called inner-city blacks, or maybe Hispanic gang-bangers.

The thread title is very misleading.

The militia group didn't threaten anyone.

They just offered to help if asked by the government. ..... :cool:
Sunni Man, you do realize that liberal pukes read only what they want to read and make up the rest? The little voices in their pin heads are directing them. They can't help themselves and are to be pitied.

images

If we tore up our Constitution then everyone could own whatever firearms they desired because then anarchy would be the law of the land.

*****SMILE*****

There4eye has a point ,but that's a dumb statement...the UK doesn't have your constitution and we aren't in anarchy,getting rid of your constitution would lead to anarchy ,it would obviously be replaced by something else

images

*****SMILE*****

There4eye has a point ,but that's a dumb statement...the UK doesn't have your constitution and we aren't in anarchy,getting rid of your constitution would lead to anarchy ,it would obviously be replaced by something else

275eeb7d6d0edf465478f58dd5bffff4a0ced9313c3709c70d61e60063b8f35f.jpg

images

*****SMILE*****

Hello Brit

Hmmm...A British person troubled by Americans with guns...where have I heard that before...?

Forum List

Back