Military spending

If Saddam had done this, nothing would have happened, and we wouldn't be talking about it now.
If the US had abided by the UN Charter and UNSC resolutions we wouldn't be talking about it now, instead we discuss the crime against peace which Fuckwit43's illegal invasion of Iraq constitutes.

The US did follow the UN Charter. According to Japan, UK, and US legal assessments, as well as other countries, Iraq was in violation of the cease-fire agreement from the first war. The US did not require any further resolutions.

My opinion it terrific waste of money, while people starve or live in misery in the world.

"World military expenditure in 2014 was an estimated $1776 billion. The total was equivalent to 2.3 per cent of world GDP. Total spending fell by 0.4 per cent in real terms between 2013 and 2014, the third consecutive year of falling global spending. Military spending fell in North America, Western and Central Europe, and Latin America & the Caribbean, but increased in Asia and Oceania, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa. China , Russia and Saudi Arabia all continued to make substantial increases in military expenditure. Saudi Arabia's 17 per cent increase was the highest of any country in the top 15 military spenders in 2014. Read more about recent trends in military expenditure for 2014 here."

View attachment 64003 View attachment 64004

"The SIPRI military expenditure project was established in 1967 to study developments in world military expenditure. Military expenditure is an indicator of the economic resources devoted to military purposes. The project monitors and analyses trends in military expenditure over time, looking at their economic, political and security drivers and their implications for global peace, security and development."

© Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) Signalistgatan 9, SE-169 70 Solna, Sweden. Tel +46-8-655 97 00. Fax +46-8-655 97 33 Welcome to SIPRI — www.sipri.org

The world is not my concern

IMO our military expenditures are the biggest foreign aid donations we make.
It's time for us to spend less defending other countries when they refuse to defend themselves
The military just bought $50k in accessories from me today. That’s an insane amount of accessories. That means they are manufacturing something on a grand scale. I would love to know what they are making.

Forum List

Back