Military Pay Increases vs Welfare Patient's Pay Increases...

It IS amusing to have someone who's never seen the inside of a recruiter's station thinking they can "school" us on the military and what goes on with military families.

according to mal, you haven't served unless you post a link to your DD-214.

:lol:

Absolutely not...Not to someone who already has a history of abusing their internet powers. But, it doesn't change my monthly retirement check in the least...which goes up with each annual pay raise.

It IS amusing to have someone who's never seen the inside of a recruiter's station thinking they can "school" us on the military and what goes on with military families.

Questioning People's Service on a Message Board is very Respectable... It's also Absurd...

Half the People online Claiming Service NEVER did...

But you go ahead and Thank them for their Claim, del. ;)

:)

peace...

Absolutely not...Not to someone who already has a history of abusing their internet powers. But, it doesn't change my monthly retirement check in the least...which goes up with each annual pay raise.

Lying again, Bodey?... :lol:

peace...

What was the Military's Policy on Homosexuals when you Claimed to have Served?...

peace...

Questioning People's Service on a Message Board is very Respectable... It's also Absurd...

peace...

i'm never surprised when liars think that everyone behaves as they do.

especially the less gifted ones.

That's Adorable...

peace...

how much did you make when you were in the service?

oops, that's right, you never served.

:lol::lol::lol:

Those of us who actually served remember some years with big raises, some years with small raises, some years with no raise at all. We still served. We still honored our Country with our actions rather than just shooting our mouths off.

Ya cause we never bitched in private when a stated raise was cut because of politics, sure thing dumb ass.

how much did you make when you were in the service?

oops, that's right, you never served.

Those of us who actually served remember some years with big raises, some years with small raises, some years with no raise at all. We still served. We still honored our Country with our actions rather than just shooting our mouths off.

Ya cause we never bitched in private when a stated raise was cut because of politics,sure thing

Of course we did...who said we didn't. Of course...I have a rather substantially greater retirement check to be thankful for, don't I?

dumb ass.

Signing your posts again, Clerk?

Last edited:

Ya cause we never bitched in private when a stated raise was cut because of politics,sure thing

Of course we did...who said we didn't.

dumb ass.

Signing your posts again, Clerk?

The only Clerk in this post is you Dumb Fuck.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

I've Lied about Nothing, del... But Thanks for Continuing to Troll.

peace...

peace...

:lol::lol: Indeed.

peace...

:lol::lol: Indeed.

You are Certianly one of the Less Gifted ones...

Again, what was the Policy on Homosexuals Serving when you "Served", Dumptruck?...

peace...

a 1.4% increase is NOT a CUT dear....

Well... That Link Named itself... ;)

As for a "Cut"... It's a Cut in the Previous Increase.

Isn't that what Liberals have said for Years when Proposed Decreases in Increases are on the Table?... :lol:

peace...

No. The politicians that were against reductions described it that way.

And Increase is an Increase... That's NOT the Point of this Thread...

What was the Increase in Welfare for the same Period?

peace...

It's usually pretty easy to spot who is lying about serving on a message board...just like it is pretty easy to spot who is lying about having minority friends on a message board.

It's usually pretty easy to spot who is lying about serving on a message board...just like it is pretty easy to spot who is lying about having minority friends on a message board.

Yeah...it's not some big secret. The longer they post, the more errors come up and it gets quite amusing. :lol:

Yeah...it's not some big secret. The longer they post, the more errors come up and it gets quite amusing. :lol:

That's also Adorable...

Trolls Servicing each other...

Care to Answer that Question, she who Claims to have Served?...

What was the Policy on Homosexuals when you Claimed to have "Served"?...

peace...

Forum List

Back