"Military Men Are Dumb, Stupid Animals To Be Used As Pawns In Foreign Policy." -

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Henry Kissinger.

"But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being." - Zbignew Brzezinski

Brzezinski is calling for 'False Flag' Military operations to rally the People to more War.

The New World Order is very real people. And they do mean business. They are the most evil devious creatures on this Planet. So don't just dismiss them as a "Crazy Conspiracy Theory." Because they are very real.

Last edited:
Brzezinski on America:"... society dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values (founding liberal values like freedom), this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control." Technical and scientific momentum would then feed on the situation it exploits.

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets.

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

UN Troops in Los Angeles? that blue helmet cowards would get their asses kicked by the Mexican gangs and the Bloods & Crips.:lol:

UN Troops in Los Angeles? that blue helmet cowards would get their asses kicked by the Mexican gangs and the Bloods & Crips.:lol:

Can't argue with you on that. :)

"Military Men Are Dumb, Stupid Animals To Be Used As Pawns In Foreign Policy." -

Alas but it does seem to have turned out that way since WW2.
Sold on the lie that they are defending the USA.

Yes,it's very sad. The New World Order Globalists are not joking. They're actually deadly serious. They're not just a silly 'Conspiracy Theory' to be so quickly dismissed. Because that would be a grave error. They have a plan and they will kill to make sure that plan is carried out successfully. It's no joke.

Henry Kissinger.

"But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being." - Zbignew Brzezinski

Brzezinski is calling for 'False Flag' Military operations to rally the People to more War.

The New World Order is very real people. And they do mean business. They are the most evil devious creatures on this Planet. So don't just dismiss them as a "Crazy Conspiracy Theory." Because they are very real.

yeah its amazing the ignorant american sheep out there who go and serve the elite thinking they are serving thier country that have been brainwashed.they never wake up.

Its interesting that these two men spoke the same words that Hitler spoke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo]New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see disinfo agent candycunt-aka obamerican is hard at work on this thread.

:lol: Yeah him and his buddy keep trying to claim they're not Government hacks but man is it so obvious. Probably work for Homeland Security. I'm guessing the TSA. Ignorant Dummies like him seem to fit in quite well at the TSA. All that molesting Grandmas and stealing passengers' possessions. Sounds perfect for him. No one defends Government lies with such zeal unless they work for the Government in some capacity.

Not all in the armed forces are believing the lies.

Military Donations Graph - Puts Things Into Perspective | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

OATH KEEPERS PROVE SOME TROOPS REFUSED TO CONFISCATE GUNS DURING KATRINA 1 of 5 - YouTube

I take exception to the lead statement that "Military Men are Dumb, Stupid Animals To Be Used As Pawns In Foreign Policy" It should read Military Men are The Cannon Fodder for Weak Cowardly Politicians That Have No Concept Of What It Takes To Win A War They Decide To Commit Brave Honorable Young Women and Men To Fight"

I see disinfo agent candycunt-aka obamerican is hard at work on this thread.

:lol: Yeah him and his buddy keep trying to claim they're not Government hacks but man is it so obvious. Probably work for Homeland Security. I'm guessing the TSA. Ignorant Dummies like him seem to fit in quite well at the TSA. All that molesting Grandmas and stealing passengers' possessions. Sounds perfect for him. No one defends Government lies with such zeal unless they work for the Government in some capacity.
:finger3::finger3::finger3::finger3:

Forum List

Back