Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria

Yeah who seems to be the most fearful here?

Wrong question.
It's the ultimate question. Wars get sold to a fearful public by powerful people who want you to be scared. Nothing shuts down your reasoning abilities like fear, why would you just let someone scare you? Americans are supposed to be courageous and I for one see you people wallowing in fear and loathing and feel ashamed that the real courage to face a challenge with cool heads and human decency is lacking in so many "patriotic" Americans.

Another stupid lib meme, "why do you let them scare you"?

You are scared little man, you are terrified of anyone who thinks different than you do....and you use this anonymous venue to spout your silly hatred.....you are quite weak which is why you shit on Police cars and chant in the street...it helps assuage your impotence.
Eat shit newb. This board does not need another cowardly sadist looking for an outlet that has no risk of getting punched. Turn down the retarded abuse and talk like a civilized human being, If your ideas are good they do not need a bunch of bullshit to get the point across. Also, no one who has self control is ever terrified.

LOL, my point stands punk ;)

You do understand that just because a punk like you says someone is "terrified" doesn't make it so don't you?

You are a punk, you think the fact that "you shit on a Cop Car" makes you a tough guy ?

Sorry kid you don't know or say anything except what your "leaders" have told you.

You simply regurgitate their lies and think that that makes you "enlightened".

It doesn't it makes you look stupid.....now why don't YOU go meet with ISIS and just "understand" them?

Golly kid, do you want to punch me?
Oh well, another shithead retard for the ignore list, you guys used to have better sense.

Wrong question.
It's the ultimate question. Wars get sold to a fearful public by powerful people who want you to be scared. Nothing shuts down your reasoning abilities like fear, why would you just let someone scare you? Americans are supposed to be courageous and I for one see you people wallowing in fear and loathing and feel ashamed that the real courage to face a challenge with cool heads and human decency is lacking in so many "patriotic" Americans.

Another stupid lib meme, "why do you let them scare you"?

You are scared little man, you are terrified of anyone who thinks different than you do....and you use this anonymous venue to spout your silly hatred.....you are quite weak which is why you shit on Police cars and chant in the street...it helps assuage your impotence.
Eat shit newb. This board does not need another cowardly sadist looking for an outlet that has no risk of getting punched. Turn down the retarded abuse and talk like a civilized human being, If your ideas are good they do not need a bunch of bullshit to get the point across. Also, no one who has self control is ever terrified.

LOL, my point stands punk ;)

You do understand that just because a punk like you says someone is "terrified" doesn't make it so don't you?

You are a punk, you think the fact that "you shit on a Cop Car" makes you a tough guy ?

Sorry kid you don't know or say anything except what your "leaders" have told you.

You simply regurgitate their lies and think that that makes you "enlightened".

It doesn't it makes you look stupid.....now why don't YOU go meet with ISIS and just "understand" them?

Golly kid, do you want to punch me?
Oh well, another shithead retard for the ignore list, you guys used to have better sense.

Meaning of course you are indeed a coward who can dish it out but not take it.

Hide child, it seems to be what all you libtards do when cornered.

Forum List

Back