Military Heroes

Don't know if it's still there, but there was a mural of his action in the chowhall on C hase Field, Beeville Tx

Homages to the power of the state, same as it ever was; a message to the masses, this is what the system expects of you/wants of you/values in you.

Homages to the power of the state, same as it ever was; a message to the masses, this is what the system expects of you/wants of you/values in you.
Blah, Blah ,Blah same old. I'm surprised you didn't throw military industrial complex into that gem. The man in my OP was a cook but when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor he did what he had to do to protect his ship and his crew. That's above and beyond and makes him a hero to everyone but people like yourself who have no idea what duty means.

Blah, Blah ,Blah same old. I'm surprised you didn't throw military industrial complex into that gem. The man in my OP was a cook but when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor he did what he had to do to protect his ship and his crew. That's above and beyond and makes him a hero to everyone but people like yourself who have no idea what duty means.

Some of us are aware of how the system operates, that's all.

Don't know if it's still there, but there was a mural of his action in the chowhall on C hase Field, Beeville Tx
I plan on posting art least one person a day. I'll try and find those that are not expected to rise to the occasion but do it anyway.

the zero did not crash at Pearl nor was it shot down

nishikaichis_zero_bii-120-640x471.jpg

it crashed on the Island of Ni’ihau and created a little known incident the morning of the attack.

the Ni’ihau incident

Forum List

Back