Military has little faith in Obama

My daughter-in-law is in Afghanistan.

It terrifies her and me and everyone else with any sense to think that Obama will be reducing troops in Iraq on a fucking TIMETABLE leaving the last to go as targets.

Step right up to the "Kill an American" smorgasborg, terrorist pieces of shit. This is how many we'll have, where they'll be lined up, and this is when you can re-flood the country again. To the minute.

It terrifies her and me and everyone else with any sense to think that Obama will be reducing troops in Iraq on a fucking TIMETABLE leaving the last to go as targets.

Step right up to the "Kill an American" smorgasborg, terrorist pieces of shit. This is how many we'll have, where they'll be lined up, and this is when you can re-flood the country again. To the minute.
remember Somalia

:clap2:

I do see one large similarity between Viet Nam and Iraq - the Democrats wanted to lose both wars. In fact liberals have elected a president who was willing to give Iraq over to al Qaeda. Sheesh! Who the hell are these military personnel that have confidence in Obama?!? They should all be sent for psychological evaluation... :eek:

IMO, the military should project a united front unless they think the president is operating in an unconstitutional and harmful manner to the country. They do sign up for this shit, you realize.

They're still Americans, and are entitled to all the protections of the Bill of Rights that you are. That includes freedom of speech, you nitwit.

No, but I haven't always expressed it. I've grown up around military types, and I'm uniquely qualified to opine on the subject, unlike Kitty. :razz:

My dad was in the Navy.
My brother did ten years in the Navy.
My sister in law retired from the Navy two years ago.
My cousin Wes is a career officer in the Navy.
My boyfriend of a year is a Commander in the Navy.

Jesus Christ. YOu seriously do not know shit about dick.

I do see one large similarity between Viet Nam and Iraq - the Democrats wanted to lose both wars. In fact liberals have elected a president who was willing to give Iraq over to al Qaeda. Sheesh! Who the hell are these military personnel that have confidence in Obama?!? They should all be sent for psychological evaluation... :eek:

There's just so much ignorance in that post I dunno where to begin.

Yes started over an idea.

The War in Vietnam was to combat the spreading of Communism throughout the world.

The War in Iraq was to combat the spreading of Terrorism throughout the world.

Why do you think we funded and gave CIA training to Osama Bin Laden and what came to be the Taliban to fight the Soviet Union in the 80's? Kicks and giggles?

The Cold War wasn't really that cold. The Soviets had troops in Vietnam, supplied the VC and NVA with weapons and funding.

It was a back and forth war in which each side used group really as puppets when they didn't fight directly.

but there was no terrorist threat in Iraq.

There's just so much ignorance in that post I dunno where to begin.
What is it about liberals that they never know where to begin? Perhaps it has to do with liberalism and Bush Derangement Sydrome.

Face it - your Obamessiah was willing to surrender Iraq to al Qaeda and/or Iran and you were cheering from the sidelines. You liberals think of yourselves as so compassionate and the defenders of human rights, but just to embarrass Bush you would have willingly sacrificed millions of Iraqis to civil war and subjugation to extreme radical Muslim fascists. You and Obama are pathetic...

What is it about liberals that they never know where to begin? Perhaps it has to do with liberalism and Bush Derangement Sydrome.

Face it - your Obamessiah was willing to surrender Iraq to al Qaeda and/or Iran and you were cheering from the sidelines. You liberals think of yourselves as so compassionate and the defenders of human rights, but just to embarrass Bush you would have willingly sacrificed millions of Iraqis to civil war and subjugation to extreme radical Muslim fascists. You and Obama are pathetic...

Again, such ignorance from you.

Take a look at this:

http://comfortablynumbpolitics.blogspot.com/2008/12/so-what-words-that-define.html

Al-Qaeda wasn't even in Iraq until we got there dumbfuck.

Furthermore, Obama isn't going to surrender anything.

And the rest of your post is simply bullshit.

Last edited:
Obama surrender? choosing Hillary, emanuel, and Biden, the top proponents of the war in Iraq? Obama saying he will "use all his power" to make sure Iran doesn't get a nuke? His "time tables" for withdrawal have changed more than Madonna's hairstyle.

I don't think we'll see much change.

Again, such ignorance from you.

Take a look at this:

Comfortably Numb Politics: "So What" - Words that define an Administration

Al-Qaeda wasn't even in Iraq until we got there dumbfuck.

Furthermore, Obama isn't going to surrender anything.

And the rest of your post is simply bullshit.
Were you born naturally stupid or do you really have to work at it? Obama opposed the surge. So did you. You both wanted Bush to pull out, admit defeat, and surrender Iraq to a massive bloodbath. You and BDS liberals like you would have sacrificed any amount of Iraqis to embarrass Bush. You are all sick...

Were you born naturally stupid or do you really have to work at it? Obama opposed the surge. So did you. You both wanted Bush to pull out, admit defeat, and surrender Iraq to a massive bloodbath. You and BDS liberals like you would have sacrificed any amount of Iraqis to embarrass Bush. You are all sick...

Got any evidence while you try to slander me?

would they have sacrificed more than 100,000?

saying you are stupid is not slander, because it's his opinion. Were you against the surge?

It's his opinion of whether I am stupid or not.

Him saying everything I bolded however is slander.

And no, I wasn't against the surge once I learned more. At first I was but this was over a year ago.

The troop level in Iraq has never been at the level that many Generals and War Games conducted by the U.S in the late 90's said would be needed to take over and occupy Iraq in case of a war.

I didn't like the surge, but I saw it was needed. However, the Bush Administration made it tough to support the surge despite the fact because of the way they acted, the amount of lies they have told, and the amount of piss poor planning that they've already showed for the last 6-7 years at the time the surge occurred.

It's his opinion of whether I am stupid or not.

Him saying everything I bolded however is slander.

And no, I wasn't against the surge once I learned more. At first I was but this was over a year ago.

The troop level in Iraq has never been at the level that many Generals and War Games conducted by the U.S in the late 90's said would be needed to take over and occupy Iraq in case of a war.

I didn't like the surge, but I saw it was needed. However, the Bush Administration made it tough to support the surge despite the fact because of the way they acted, the amount of lies they have told, and the amount of piss poor planning that they've already showed for the last 6-7 years at the time the surge occurred.
of course you were against it at first
then when it turned out to work, you had no choice

did you or did you not want a complete pullout from Iraq back in 2004?

the rest of what you bolded is just more opinion
i know its hard for you to understand the difference, the media has been feeding you opinion as fact for years

Last edited:

Actually, I was for it before it turned out to work.

Besides, it worked because it was the closest we had to the troop level that we were suppose to go into Iraq with.

Republicans all trip over each other in wanting to say "I told you so" because of the surge.

What most don't realize is that the U.S. went into Iraq without both the troop level and equipment that our men and women should of had.

Which is why so many of our men and women had to go buy their own body armor because the Bush Administration wouldn't supply it. Fucking sickening.

did you or did you not want a complete pullout from Iraq back in 2004?

the rest of what you bolded is just more opinion
i know its hard for you to understand the difference, the media has been feeding you opinion as fact for years

Nice edit.

To clarify, I thought we should of never had been there in the first place.

So what I WANTED and what was POSSIBLE was two different things at the time.

I figured if we were going to be there, we should give our troops everything they require to get the job done. Which you fail to realize the Bush Administration fucked up on accomplishing.

Least I do believe I had that opinion at 13 if I can remember. :lol:

Forum List

Back