Military Gay Sensitivity Training Video

Rick

Rookie
Apr 17, 2010
Here's a video that was leaked right after news broke that the Pentagon will be mandating gay sensitivity training for all combat troops:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywzCK7h-YoU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywzCK7h-YoU[/ame]

And the name Ravi conjures up the distinct image of a transsexual Pacific Islander gypsy. It is funny how names can you tell you so much about a person.

Oh give me a break.

I'm sick and tired of whatever group it is demanding they be treated exactly the same as everyone else then turn around and need some type of training or special help to make sure no one goes 'boo' to them. Cause that might be unfair! Waaaah.

Treat people the way you want to be treated, regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation and there won't be any damn problem.

gay sensitivity training my ass . . . . .

Oh give me a break.

I'm sick and tired of whatever group it is demanding they be treated exactly the same as everyone else then turn around and need some type of training or special help to make sure no one goes 'boo' to them. Cause that might be unfair! Waaaah.

Treat people the way you want to be treated, regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation and there won't be any damn problem.

Yeah....cause women were treated equally RIGHT OFF THE BAT, weren't they?

Whatever, that video is a fake. Here's the real sensitivity training video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw[/ame]

Here's a video that was leaked right after news broke that the Pentagon will be mandating gay sensitivity training for all combat troops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywzCK7h-YoU

I am a bit sad the video didnt teach me how to stroke someone else's shaft. I for one am glad that we get to have cock suckers in the military. This is the true test of how far we can stretch morale and discipline before watching it go to shit. Honestly, i have no problems with gays in the militarty but what i have a major problem with is the bs that comes with it. In the Army we now have to have quarterly EO and sexual harrassment training and now we will have gay rights training. This is on top of all the other mandatory training we have to do that has NOTHING to do with war and keeping my men alive. So lets say i get about 6 months between deployments to train. I have to sacrifice at least 2 weeks for this BS now. How the fuck does EO, POSH, Gay rights, or any other of this crap save my Soldiers or me in combat? Bottom line is it doesnt and it actually puts us at risk because it is eating up our training time, funds, and morale.

Oh give me a break.

"Treat people the way you want to be treated, regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation and there won't be any damn problem."

Sad that any adult would 'need' training in how to treat another human being.

Oh give me a break.

"Treat people the way you want to be treated, regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation and there won't be any damn problem."

Do gays get training on how to not whine and blame everything on heterosexuals ?

Do gays get training on how to not whine and blame everything on heterosexuals ?

Most already understand that one can not put blame on an entire 'anything'.

Mostly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywzCK7h-YoU

I am a bit sad the video didnt teach me how to stroke someone else's shaft. I for one am glad that we get to have cock suckers in the military. This is the true test of how far we can stretch morale and discipline before watching it go to shit. Honestly, i have no problems with gays in the militarty but what i have a major problem with is the bs that comes with it. In the Army we now have to have quarterly EO and sexual harrassment training and now we will have gay rights training. This is on top of all the other mandatory training we have to do that has NOTHING to do with war and keeping my men alive. So lets say i get about 6 months between deployments to train. I have to sacrifice at least 2 weeks for this BS now. How the fuck does EO, POSH, Gay rights, or any other of this crap save my Soldiers or me in combat? Bottom line is it doesnt and it actually puts us at risk because it is eating up our training time, funds, and morale.

good one

so all that's really needed is a Toby Kieth album for the general public to come to terms with all this ado, and then you guys can take 2 weeks of R&R

Forum List

Back