Military Breaking Away From White House?

Ah, now we have people posting excuses for the increasing chaos between the Obama White House and the military...

none of our kids should have to die for this dictator. he's just not worth it

Any loser with so little respect for the Office of the President that he resorts to using a signature-photo of the President "morphing" into some devil, is so pathetic that I shouldn't bother to explain that:

A dictator is a ruler with absolute power, who isn't accountable to an electorate, or chosen by one. The closest we've had to that in recent memory would be George Bush, who received fewer votes than his opponent, but "won" on a technicality.

Barack Obama won an outright majority of votes cast, in what is probably the most successful democracy in human history. Democracy is about people choosing their leaders - and not everybody gets their choice.

Only the biggest wusses, the biggest cowards and pansies who have no respect for the country, and its democratic ideals, would resort to calling an elected President a "dictator". And really - what are you, mentally 10 years old? You honestly think having a silly "Obama is the devil" animated photo as your signature line makes any sane person here take you as anything other than an imbecile?

What a completely uneducated wuss.

none of our kids should have to die for this dictator. he's just not worth it

Any loser with so little respect for the Office of the President that he resorts to using a signature-photo of the President "morphing" into some devil, is so pathetic that I shouldn't bother to explain that:

A dictator is a ruler with absolute power, who isn't accountable to an electorate, or chosen by one. The closest we've had to that in recent memory would be George Bush, who received fewer votes than his opponent, but "won" on a technicality.

Barack Obama won an outright majority of votes cast, in what is probably the most successful democracy in human history. Democracy is about people choosing their leaders - and not everybody gets their choice.

Only the biggest wusses, the biggest cowards and pansies who have no respect for the country, and its democratic ideals, would resort to calling an elected President a "dictator". And really - what are you, mentally 10 years old? You honestly think having a silly "Obama is the devil" animated photo as your signature line makes any sane person here take you as anything other than an imbecile?

What a completely uneducated wuss.

your the one walkin' around blind without a cane. and a ring in your nose. he leads and you follow. ask no question. so worship your illegal alien. all i see is 2 horns, a tail, three toes.

your the one walkin' around blind without a cane. and a ring in your nose. he leads and you follow. ask no question. so worship your illegal alien. all i see is 2 horns, a tail, three toes.

I thought i made it clear - when we see you childish post, all we see is an uneducated imbecile, who actually believes in a physical devil with horns, lol.

Good God, you are really stupid, hey?

I thought i made it clear - when we see you childish post, all we see is an uneducated imbecile, who actually believes in a physical devil with horns, lol.

whos "we" sucker ???? you mean you simpleton. numb nuts. im delighted it irrates you. want it larger stupid ???

Oh, it doesn't whos "we" sucker ???? you mean you simpleton. numb nuts. im delighted it irrates you. want it larger stupid ???

:lol:

You say it "irrates" me? I don't think that's even a word, lol. And yes, by all means, make it larger, so more people will see you for an idiot (and especially since President Obama retains pretty high approval ratings, having his opponents paint themselves to be on the same level as walk-on morons on Phil Donahue's show only helps us out).

Perhaps you could post photos of yourself at one of those "tea-bagger" parties, with a scrawled, misspelled, hand-made "poster" depicting the President as Hitler (or the Devil, as you prefer).

Every time one of you wackos does that, it's one more independent voter that decides not to support a Republican. I sorta wish you'd ALL start doing it ;-)

LMAO. I feel like I'm fighting a battle of wits with a one-armed boy.

Oh, it doesn't whos "we" sucker ???? you mean you simpleton. numb nuts. im delighted it irrates you. want it larger stupid ???

:lol:

You say it "irrates" me? I don't think that's even a word, lol. And yes, by all means, make it larger, so more people will see you for an idiot (and especially since President Obama retains pretty high approval ratings, having his opponents paint themselves to be on the same level as walk-on morons on Phil Donahue's show only helps us out).

Perhaps you could post photos of yourself at one of those "tea-bagger" parties, with a scrawled, misspelled, hand-made "poster" depicting the President as Hitler (or the Devil, as you prefer).

Every time one of you wackos does that, it's one more independent voter that decides not to support a Republican. I sorta wish you'd ALL start doing it ;-)

LMAO. I feel like I'm fighting a battle of wits with a one-armed boy.

picture-20.png

picture-21.png

picture-221.png

satisfied KID ???? you can't prove a word you say. nor do i have any more time to waste on a 15 year old juvenile delinquent like you. have a talk with mom and dad kid. lifes a bitch. live with it

Shit.......the Republican's can't even get a protest sign right.........

The top one shows Obama dressed as a COMMUNIST WORKER from China. Fuhrer refers to Nazis, not Commies.

What the fuck, has the GOP become so deluded they demonize everything, and in the process end up mixing their scare tactics together?

Cool........it makes their idiocy easier to spot.

Last edited:

The top one shows Obama dressed as a COMMUNIST WORKER from China. Fuhrer refers to Nazis, not Commies.

What the fuck, has the GOP become so deluded they demonize everything, and in the process end up mixing their scare tactics together?

their NOT GOP or Democraps. their Americans. pissed off and angry at your dictator for robbing them blind

their NOT GOP or Democraps. their Americans. pissed off and angry at your dictator for robbing them blind

Ignorant Americans then.

By the way, did you really serve, or are you just another one of those messageboard assholes who throws up a good story and posts some military insignia just so they can get some of the respect that the military has because they're too scared to enlist themselves?

Or are you a real vet?

Ignorant Americans then.

By the way, did you really serve, or are you just another one of those messageboard assholes who throws up a good story and posts some military insignia just so they can get some of the respect that the military has because they're too scared to enlist themselves?

Or are you a real vet?

yeah Ignorant Americans all the way back to the founding fathers. right.

did I really serve??? well its posted on here right in front of your blind eyes. but its strange your not on the list. why is that??? or are you just another one of those messageboard assholes who throws up a good story and posts some military insignia just so they can get some of the respect that the military has because they're too scared to enlist themselves?

It appears agitation over increasing confusion and lack of direction is underway, with a top Afghanistan official and former Marine resigning in protest over the Afghan war - "I have doubts and reservations about our current strategy and planned future strategy..."

This resignation is no small matter folks - especially if followed by more...

washingtonpost.com

Do you agree with Matthew Hoh, or General McChrystal?

Forum List

Back