militants vow conquor rome and slit catholics throats

glockmail said:
You actually have a good point. Since this is WW3 we need to treat it that way, and adopt the Israeli model of requiring all 18 year olds to serve in the military for at least two years, during that time they'd get basic training, then work behind the lines doing most of the stuff that Haliburton now does, such as supply and support. After the first year the'd get the equivalent of 6 months college acedemics per year, up to 2 years total, as well as tuition support at the end of their stint. We would then take the best and brightest volenteers from that group to serve active duty.
Thanks but no thanks.

I think you dismiss this without realizing the obvious. France is the canary of Europe: it is always the first to fall in war. What Paris is experiencing now is a slow motion Blitzkrieg, which means that we are experiencing the middle of the first chapter of WW3.

It fell twice. It has been in plenty of wars where it never fell at all. What France is experiencing is an immigrant population that feels it is being marginalised, and from links a provided in the previous post, it seems that could be true. Unemployment, thinking you are a second-class citizen etc are bound to have negative effects on a society. Being Muslim is secondary, or not even an issue IMO.

It fell twice. It has been in plenty of wars where it never fell at all. What France is experiencing is an immigrant population that feels it is being marginalised, and from links a provided in the previous post, it seems that could be true. Unemployment, thinking you are a second-class citizen etc are bound to have negative effects on a society. Being Muslim is secondary, or not even an issue IMO.
Europe is having an influx of Muslim and Turkish immigrants which, according to my German friend Thiemo, are making gangs and having fights in the daylight kind of like people here do.

Teaching them to hate and kill someone other than "his own kind" works only for "his own kind". How about we teach all the "disinfranchised" youth of America to kill Arabs to sort of balance it all out?

This started out as a side issue on this thread about how Islam affects my/our every day life. You guys are somehow trying to connect riots in Paris, or heckling in Britain, to Islam affecting every day western life. I'm saying poverty and unemployment are the causes of the former, and one idiot (who doesn't seem to represent even a small minority of Muslims in Britain) as being responsible for the latter. Then you get on about them being taught to hate and kill. How many of those Paris rioters were graduates of madrasses or even give a toss about Islam?

Europe is having an influx of Muslim and Turkish immigrants which, according to my German friend Thiemo, are making gangs and having fights in the daylight kind of like people here do.

That doesn't surprise me. We have ethnic gangs too, but they are not motivated by their ethnicity (except they hang out together) or their religion.

That doesn't surprise me. We have ethnic gangs too, but they are gangs or motivated by their ethnicity (except they hang out together) or their religion.
My former German teacher said that it's because the European countries aren't being fair in labor and wages, etc., somewhat like how we had treated African Americans in the early parts of the 20th century. But then again, she hasn't lived in Italy for about 10 years.

This started out as a side issue on this thread about how Islam affects my/our every day life. You guys are somehow trying to connect riots in Paris, or heckling in Britain, to Islam affecting every day western life. I'm saying poverty and unemployment are the causes of the former, and one idiot (who doesn't seem to represent even a small minority of Muslims in Britain) as being responsible for the latter. Then you get on about them being taught to hate and kill. How many of those Paris rioters were graduates of madrasses or even give a toss about Islam?

And we are telling you that you're full of shit. Islam breeds murderers. If they have " poor disinfranchised youth " over there, why isn't the "religion of peace " helping them turn thier anger into something worthwhile instead of using them as suicide agents of death?

And we are telling you that you're full of shit.

Telling me, and actually being that, are two different things. It doesn't help that all you do is flame and give one or two sentence answers with little of no substance. Try posting a couple of paragraphs with insight for a change...

Islam breeds murderers.

Which has what to do with 1) How they affect every day Western life; or 2) Rioters in Paris and hecklers in Britain, which is what we are talking about...

If they have " poor disinfranchised youth " over there, why isn't the "religion of peace " helping them turn thier anger into something worthwhile instead of using them as suicide agents of death?

There are suicide agents of death in Paris and Britain? Dillo, if you want to talk about Israel/Palestine or Iraq, expand on your posts and say what you mean. As far as I'm conerned we are not talking about those parts of the world, and if you are, SAY SO. And it isn't Islam using them, it is wacko's using Islam - not the average Muslim. You guys bitch and moan when we mention the likes of Fred Phelps or Jim Jones or Jim Baker or any of those other losers as bad examples of Christianity, and you are quick to point out they are on the margins, yet you are quite happy to paint radical Muslims as the norm. Get a grip.

That aside, some of the poorest disenfranchised places in the Western Hemisphere are in Brazil and other South American countries where life in some favella's ain't worth a quarter. What religion are ALL of those countries (predominantly) again? Christianity is a religion of peace, too, right? So using your logic (or lack thereof) why doesn't that religion help those poor folk istead of "allowing" them to be drug runners, murderers and a blight on society?

Telling me, and actually being that, are two different things. It doesn't help that all you do is flame and give one or two sentence answers with little of no substance. Try posting a couple of paragraphs with insight for a change...

Which has what to do with 1) How they affect every day Western life; or 2) Rioters in Paris and hecklers in Britain, which is what we are talking about...

There are suicide agents of death in Paris and Britain? Dillo, if you want to talk about Israel/Palestine or Iraq, expand on your posts and say what you mean. As far as I'm conerned we are not talking about those parts of the world, and if you are, SAY SO. And it isn't Islam using them, it is wacko's using Islam - not the average Muslim. You guys bitch and moan when we mention the likes of Fred Phelps or Jim Jones or Jim Baker or any of those other losers as bad examples of Christianity, and you are quick to point out they are on the margins, yet you are quite happy to paint radical Muslims as the norm. Get a grip.

That aside, some of the poorest disenfranchised places in the Western Hemisphere are in Brazil and other South American countries where life in some favella's ain't worth a quarter. What religion are ALL of those countries (predominantly) again? Christianity is a religion of peace, too, right? So using your logic (or lack thereof) why doesn't that religion help those poor folk istead of "allowing" them to be drug runners, murderers and a blight on society?

As far as I'm conerned we are not talking about those parts of the world, and if you are, SAY SO

That "part of the world" blew up "this part of the world". "that part of the world" wants to do it more. It's pretty simple Grump--no need for long paragraphs. Thinking one part of the world does not affect another part of the world is ignorant. Which part of the world gets blamed for global warming?

That "part of the world" blew up "this part of the world". "that part of the world" wants to do it more. It's pretty simple Grump--no need for long paragraphs. Thinking one part of the world does not affect another part of the world is ignorant. Which part of the world gets blamed for global warming?

And my point is that is a whole different subject. If you wanna go there, then go there, don't try and tie-in what I'm saying with what you are.

. Which part of the world gets blamed for global warming?

The part(s) spewing shit into the atmosphere....

And my point is that is a whole different subject. If you wanna go there, then go there, don't try and tie-in what I'm saying with what you are.

The part(s) spewing shit into the atmosphere....

You guys are somehow trying to connect riots in Paris, or heckling in Britain, to Islam affecting every day western life.

Yes, we are and have connecting the dots--you're just ignoring the truth like a good liberal.
Violent Islamic behavior affects the whole world and will continue too whether you acknowledge it or not.

Yes, we are and have connecting the dots--you're just ignoring the truth like a good liberal.
Violent Islamic behavior affects the whole world and will continue too whether you acknowledge it or not.

Hey, if you can prove to me that the riots in Paris were a direct result of militant Islam, then be guest. I'm taking a VERY educated guess that you can't. Spewing empty rhetoric is just that, spewing empty rhetoric. If I want soundbite opinions based on nothing I don't need to go on messageboards, Fox News does it just fine...:bangheads

Hey, if you can prove to me that the riots in Paris were a direct result of militant Islam, then be guest. I'm taking a VERY educated guess that you can't. Spewing empty rhetoric is just that, spewing empty rhetoric. If I want soundbite opinions based on nothing I don't need to go on messageboards, Fox News does it just fine...:bangheads

maybe I'm wrong dammit--Islam doesn't cause frostbite so it's a good thing.
Is that you point Grump--Isalm is good because every pain in the world isn't thier fault? Weak.

You are willfully turning a blind eye, now using the meme, 'It's all the West's fault.' No problem ignoring the self-segregation going on in Paris, London, Detroit. :tinfoil:

It's not the West's fault at all. It is both the immigrants (mainly IMO) and the govt's of the day's fault. I'm not turning a blind eye at all, I just want substasive evidence that militant Islamists were responsible for the Paris riots. You seem to think that just by being arabs and therefore muslims they are militants. I don't see it. I just see immigrants having a hard time and blaming others for their situation, and bored youths doing what bored youths do all over the world. Self segregation has always gone on. From Chinatowns through to Little Italy's. Your point??

It's not the West's fault at all. It is both the immigrants (mainly IMO) and the govt's of the day's fault. I'm not turning a blind eye at all, I just want substasive evidence that militant Islamists were responsible for the Paris riots. You seem to think that just by being arabs and therefore muslims they are militants. I don't see it. I just see immigrants having a hard time and blaming others for their situation, and bored youths doing what bored youths do all over the world. Self segregation has always gone on. From Chinatowns through to Little Italy's. Your point??

They are not 'integrating' by choice, and yes, the heretofore benign neglect of the host countries. The riots were more than just youths acting up, not to mention the reaction of the Muslim 'organizations' to the reaction of the citizenry. Over and over we see the same.

Is that you point Grump--Isalm is good because every pain in the world isn't thier fault? Weak.

No, I think Islam sucks. I think all religion sucks, Islam especially. I just want you to prove the assertion that militant Islam caused riots in Paris, because going way back, my initial point was that militant Islam is marginal AT BEST on western society. You neocons want it, are even gagging for it, to be a huge threat to the world. I don't see it. I think radical Christianity and Islam want to duke it out...I say stick them all on an island, give 'em as much ammo as they want....it'll be a pyrric victory at best for the winner...then the rest of us can get about our daily business....

No, I think Islam sucks. I think all religion sucks, Islam especially. I just want you to prove the assertion that militant Islam caused riots in Paris, because going way back, my initial point was that militant Islam is marginal AT BEST on western society. You neocons want it, are even gagging for it, to be a huge threat to the world. I don't see it. I think radical Christianity and Islam want to duke it out...I say stick them all on an island, give 'em as much ammo as they want....it'll be a pyrric victory at best for the winner...then the rest of us can get about our daily business....

And how is Christianity affecting your daily life ? Messing it up something terrible?:rolleyes:

They are not 'integrating' by choice, and yes, the heretofore benign neglect of the host countries. The riots were more than just youths acting up, not to mention the reaction of the Muslim 'organizations' to the reaction of the citizenry. Over and over we see the same.

From the French news I saw the youths were saying what a bunch of arseholes the gendarmes were and that was about it. Not one mentioned Islam. The media make it out to be a Muslim issue and therefore interview those organisations (whose down pat answers you and I could give), and then they ask the citizens and non-Muslims (again, you and I could give the down pat answers), but the reality was it wasn't a Muslim thing. You get these riots in many places. The Brixton riots in London in the 1980s were West Indians (mainly), didn't Chicago have a big riot in the 60s??...When you see "over and over we see the same" what do you mean? What other western countries have had Muslims riot due to them being militants and trying to convert the rest of the country??

Forum List

Back