Militants filmed stealing away Yazidi women and girls from their families. Chant allah a

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

While chanting Allahu Akbar!!!!

article-2235597-161FF30A000005DC-443_634x446.jpg

You're such a bigot.....their culture must be respected and honored, and in the name of diversity we must bring some of it here.

You're such a bigot.....their culture must be respected and honored, and in the name of diversity we must bring some of it here.

Oh yeah. I forgot how liberals in this country do not mind it one bit when women are raped or gays being executed for being gay and women being stoned to death for being raped, since it is all done by nonChristians who are not white and hate Israel.

Oh yeah. I forgot how liberals in this country do not mind it one bit when women are raped or gays being executed for being gay and women being stoned to death for being raped, since it is all done by nonChristians who are not white and hate Israel.

Yes. As long as it counters white American privilege it's okay.

Yes. As long as it counters white American privilege it's okay.
Naturally. Everything that is wrong in the world is all because of white American capitalism and Israel.

Hey Cocksucks. instead of bravely occupying a Game Refuge, and resisting the advances of the birds there, why don't you brave 'Conservatives' take your guns and go stop this kind of thing? Are you suggesting the that evil US Government invade to stop it? You have been telling us for years that the government is always wrong, so why don't you act on that premise and take care of the situation yourselves? After all, you have all those guns, and all that ammunition, you fellows can handle the job. Come on now, I bet there are people that would gladly pay your way over there. After all, the crazy jihadists are getting there. Surely you silly asses are braver and smarter than they are.

Of course, you would have to get off your couches, suck in that donelap over the belt belly, and actually do without snacks for a few months. Nobody is going to send you snacks in Syria and Iraq. Burns, maybe, but not Syria and Iraq. So make a major sacrifice, and go without the snacks for a few months and clean up that situation. And, should any of you survive, we will all hail you as hero's. LOL

Forum List

Back