Militant sodomites disrupt church service

thats not what you told the nurse down at the clinic. I stand by my post. Charles needs a new hobby besides gay watching.

@ Shogun and Biker failure

When are you two sissified, punkdafied, fagdified idiots going to contribute to the thread without hurling insults? this thread is not about faggot sex, its about faggots disrupting a church service and your only response is to attack a person for posting the link?

When are you two sissified, punkdafied, fagdified idiots going to contribute to the thread without hurling insults? this thread is not about faggot sex, its about faggots disrupting a church service and your only response is to attack a person for posting the link?

You can try as hard as you want to shake from your shoe the dog poo of your usual forum tender but, alas, you continue to smell like shit.

ps, nice christian example, buddy!

:rofl:

charlie doesn't want gays to protest inside the churches, cuz if they do that at his church, one of "them" might recognize him and blow open his closet door.

You can try as hard as you want to shake from your shoe the dog poo of your usual forum tender but, alas, you continue to smell like shit.

ps, nice christian example, buddy!

:rofl:

The Bass smells like ish for posting an article that has your beloved homosexuals disrupting a church service? What was un-Christian about posting that link, that the Bass didn't "love" those deranged, radical homosexuals for breaking the law and denying those church goers their right to religion?

ps, nice liberal "equality for all" example jackass.

I will second that Shogun!

Giving Shogun a reach around? And we wonder why they call sailors faggots

sailor-gay.jpg

"and killing people who have pets or setting fires where people die in order to 'liberate' a chimpanzee...
You think your side is without its morons?"

killing peeps who have pets? wtf are you talking about? Peeps died liberating a chimp? Never heard of that either. You watch too much law&order, lol.
At least you admit that your side is full of morons (like you).

wtf are the banlands? LOL. Is that where they make ban roll on?

People are getting killed for having pets? That's not illogical? LOL. On what planet? LOL

By your posts, I'd suggest that your side is very lonely, since you never agree with anyone on anything. LOL

I agree with whoever os correct and logical. Hell, I even agreed with Allie once when he managed to say something that made sense. Must've hurt his head, but he managed it.

Yo.......Jelly Butt Sniffer.........Allie is a chick.

Might wanna study up on people before you start looking like a jackass when you post about them.

Forum List

Back