‘Militant!’: Current TV Host Goes Nuclear on Obama Admin for al-Awlaki Drone Strike

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Let God sort them out? I think he will still vote for Obama.

‘Militant!’: Current TV Host Goes Nuclear on Obama Admin for al-Awlaki Drone Strike

‘The Lethal Presidency’: Current TV Host Goes Nuclear on Obama Admin for al-Awlaki Drone Strike | Video | TheBlaze.com

During a Tuesday broadcast of Current TV’s “The Young Turks With Cenk Uygur,” the show’s host had something of a mini-meltdown as he discussed the details of the military drone strike responsible for the deaths of top al-Qaeda official Anwar al-Awlaki and al-Awlaki’s 16-year-old son.

“Would you believe me if I told you that there was a U.S. teenager who grew up in Denver, who was executed without a trial with a drone strike?” Uygur shouted.

“Well, you might believe me if I told you ‘yeah, he was Muslim and he happened to be in Yemen and he was 16-years-old and he was the son of Anwar al-Awlaki.’ Now does that make it any better?” he, again, shouted.

Drone strikes in Pakistan.

The US armed forces are invading a country's airspace in order to execute SUSPECTS without trial.

Can anyone explain why that's the right thing to do and would you accept Pakistani forces doing the same in New York?

It's not only against the law domestically, it is in breach of international law. But the US gets a pass cause...who is going to stop us but us?

No one.

Stop voting for puppets and perhaps we can change it.

Drones are starting to fly in America.

What ever happen to due process? There is no need to have the person in captivity to at least have a trial in absentia, and not one through the media. As much as we have the righteous right to hate OBL he never had a trial or due process. He was killed because the CIA said to kill him. Same thing happened with this American citizen and son. The same people who were running the torture camps, that seemed to upset so many, are the same people telling the president who and who not to kill.

Funny we hear nothing about war crimes.

Last edited:
Where? Ever since the O got elected it has been crickets from my donkey blue bleeding friends who were screaming bloody murder over the last administrations lawless activity. Myself included. Only I didnt shut up about it. Now they dont want to hear it.

Log jammed in the mind, these folkss are.

Where? Ever since the O got elected it has been crickets from my donkey blue bleeding friends who were screaming bloody murder over the last administrations lawless activity. Myself included. Only I didnt shut up about it. Now they dont want to hear it.

Log jammed in the mind, these folkss are.

Well at Current TV for instance. Holy crap -- that's OWS TV.. Owl Gore's channel. The folks who rescued Keith Olberman.. Need more evidence?

Forum List

Back