Miliary Benefits Are Disappearing

The benefits of the Military like the free medical, dental, coverage for families etc. is what kept alot of people in, if you take that away, how are you supposed to convince people to enlist?

You can't.

I can't wait for the draft.....

Pfft the shits gonna hit the fan when that happens, those clowns in their mid 20's living with mom collecting food stamps are going to shit bricks.

obama has taken the retirement benefits. Another president, not so idealogically motived could restore them.

A military member voting for obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

some join the military cause they cannot make it at anything else.

Sad but true and I did say SOME.
A couple on here come to mind.

That may have been true in the 60's and 70's. Most of people I knew in the military could make it anywhere.

tri care is simply getting harder and harder to use.....

Horse shit.
I just had a Dr visit last week.
Nothing's changed.
Get your facts straight or dabble in a topic in which you have experience.
How about preparing a garden.

walgreens does not take tricare and medicare is billed now before tricare

you may be lucky enough to receive tricare payments

i know what i am speaking of...since my mother has tricare

tricare will get harder and harder to use

“Given the constraints of the Budget Control Act, if no adjustments are made in TRICARE fees, and we don’t achieve twelve-plus-billion dollars in savings over the (five-year defense plan), additional force structure cuts will need to be made,” Dr. Jonathan Woodson, assistant secretary of defense for health affairs told the House subcommittee on military personnel.

Raise TRICARE fees or deepen force cuts, top doc warns

but you just keep thinking things are good......since you dont even have a grasp of the obvious

i am beginning to think warrior is not what he says....since he thinks there is no threat to tricare and it has been all over the news and mailers have gone to military families...etc....but since warrior hasnt heard of it..it must not exist or he is not what he says.....i think he is not a vet nor a warrior at all.

i am beginning to think warrior is not what he says....since he thinks there is no threat to tricare and it has been all over the news and mailers have gone to military families...etc....but since warrior hasnt heard of it..it must not exist or he is not what he says.....i think he is not a vet nor a warrior at all.

he started this thread:"I Served 25 Years in the Service - And this Asshole is Doing What?????"

Trashing Tricare | Washington Free Beacon

Last month, he lost Catholic votes - this month he loses military/retirees.

Thank God he's out the door this year....

What a pathetic waste

tri care is simply getting harder and harder to use.....

Horse shit.
I just had a Dr visit last week.
Nothing's changed.
Get your facts straight or dabble in a topic in which you have experience.
How about preparing a garden.

walgreens does not take tricare and medicare is billed now before tricare

you may be lucky enough to receive tricare payments

i know what i am speaking of...since my mother has tricare

tricare will get harder and harder to use

“Given the constraints of the Budget Control Act, if no adjustments are made in TRICARE fees, and we don’t achieve twelve-plus-billion dollars in savings over the (five-year defense plan), additional force structure cuts will need to be made,” Dr. Jonathan Woodson, assistant secretary of defense for health affairs told the House subcommittee on military personnel.

Raise TRICARE fees or deepen force cuts, top doc warns

but you just keep thinking things are good......since you dont even have a grasp of the obvious

Walgreen's doesn't take Tricare?

Important Information for TRICARE Beneficiaries About Walgreens and Your Retail Pharmacy Benefit - Express-Scripts.com

It's the prescription that's covered, not who's dispensing it, asshat.

I don't get a "Tricare payment." They COVER the meds/Dr's visits.

Get your facts straight please.

I've only been a Tricare recip since 1999.

I think I have a clue here.

I love it when military and politicians who insist on spending cuts and tax breaks for the rich and corporations cries when their cuts result in cuts in military benefits.

Or you said private and public union workers make too much and need to make some sacrafices but now you want to cry that you do too? Waaa!!!!

We told you. It was ok until they came for me, then there was no one left for me to complain to.

I love it when military and politicians who insist on spending cuts and tax breaks for the rich and corporations cries when their cuts result in cuts in military benefits.

Or you said private and public union workers make too much and need to make some sacrafices but now you want to cry that you do too? Waaa!!!!

We told you. It was ok until they came for me, then there was no one left for me to complain to.

What's a Senator make?
What's an E-4 with a wife and two kids make - the active duty one in a combat zone.
You should be ashamed of yourself, you unpatriotic fuck

What's a Senator make?
What's an E-4 with a wife and two kids make - the active duty one in a combat zone.

You are misunderstanding my point. And if you are anti union or a Republican then I am accusing you of being the unpatriotic fuck. I think unions are just as important to middle class America as our soldiers are. Let me explain. America wouldn't be the great place it is today if it weren't for unions. And as we see union membership decline, so does the middle class. Do you like 40 hour work weeks and overtime? Thank a union. How about vacation days and sick days? How about fair and safe labor laws that protect you in the workplace? Unions faught and died for all these things.

And just like there are bad soldiers there are bad union members. Doesn't mean you condemn the whole group.

Are you in the GOP? Thenk you are in favor of breaking unions. Having them pay more for their healthcare? Take away their collective bargaining rights. Take pay cuts so the company/country can be more profitable? Why should they sacrafice and not you? Police should take cuts but not you?

I agree. The Senator makes too much and they didn't go after his pay. They want after teachers, police and firefighters. Same for the Bush tax breaks. Rather than let them expire like they should, they asked teachers and firefighters to pay more. If you are ok with that, then you are the unpatriotic fuck. I don't care if you served or not. You know the few bad apples I mentioned earlier? I would just consider you a bad apple.

And I don't advocate for cutting your benefits. Not unless you are a righty. Then I would say you deserve the cuts because you vote for the wrong party. In other words, serves you right.

The GOP would say you don't deserve anything more than you were promised when you signed up. And even then, you may have to sacrafice just like you are asking others to do when they renig on their pensions ala Bain Capital. No one forced you to sign up. You were paid a wage. Given a break on college, correct?

What's a Senator make?

If you are a Republican, please explain to me how on one hand you think the Senator should take the pay cut and not the E4

But at a private company you are ok when a CEO gives himself a $20 million dollar bonus after asking hourly workers to pay more for their healthcare.

One more thing. My Congressman busted some serious nuts.

And he's a Democrat. I don't like any of his political ideas, but this guy really worked over the Tricare system to get that cognitive therapy turned on.

I actually got a phone call from a Colonel on the medical review board to offer me his deepest and sincerest apologies after my Congressman get involved.

It was sweeeeeeeeet!

Your Congressman has to respond to a flare sent up by a vet. They all have military affairs staff.

Just so you know.
That's because the military is based on that thar evul soshillism that many murkins, and especially meatheads, abhor and mistakenly think they are fighting to keep murka from being infected.
Had he been an employee at Bobz Garden center, he'd be all alone.......exactly what THEY want.

What fucking "mailer" are you speaking of?

I don't really give a fuck if you thing\k I am a vet or not.

It's obvious you're not

Last edited:

Forum List

Back