Milestone Reached

You mean Jill isn't going to be able to decorate the WH for Christmas for a 2nd time?

Oh, the horror....

Last edited:

Biden was never what one would call a "whiz kid" and his inability to refrain from inappropriate behavior and lack of respect for boundaries of women and especially children? That should speak volumes concerning any ability to "lead". The man is a creepy fuck. He came within an inch of getting an asskicking from a secret service agent when Biden tried to fondle his girlfriend at a Christmas party. His propensity to walk around in the nude in front of female staff and female S.S agents. We also have the words of Biden's former college roommate that claimed Biden confided to him that he "had to clean out the ol pipes" when he had to be around young female relatives at family gatherings. Biden is a creepy, Jesuit-trained sack of shit....

Biden was never what one would call a "whiz kid" and his inability to refrain from inappropriate behavior and lack of respect for boundaries of women and especially children? That should speak volumes concerning any ability to "lead". The man is a creepy fuck. He came within an inch of getting an asskicking from a secret service agent when Biden tried to fondle his girlfriend at a Christmas party. His propensity to walk around in the nude in front of female staff and female S.S agents. We also have the words of Biden's former college roommate that claimed Biden confided to him that he "had to clean out the ol pipes" when he had to be around young female relatives at family gatherings. Biden is a creepy, Jesuit-trained sack of shit....

God's emissary on Earth, the Pope, is also a Jesuit.
Holy Father, hath you sinned? (It also might help explain why Pelosi and the Dimms have constant 'come to Jesus moments' while Trump is President.

Holy Father, hath you sinned? (It also might help explain why Pelosi and the Dimms have constant 'come to Jesus moments' while Trump is President.
God doesn’t use a spokesman, let’s not get into theocracy.

Many a Catholic believe the Pope is God's emmisary.
I'm a good Catholic. When it comes to this Pope, I don't.
And yes, politics and religion remain bedfellows.

I’m sure you are. Go rub your beads and let’s get back to the topic.

Don't underestimate the current Pope's influence. Especially on non-American illegals whom believe it is their right to jump our borders.

Don't underestimate the current Pope's influence. Especially on non-American illegals whom believe it is their right to jump our borders.
As he hides behind a wall surrounded by armed guards.

Forum List

Back