Mildly Relevant!

MildlyRelevant

Mildly Relevant News
Mar 27, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hey everyone!

I just joined to share my parody-news comedy show, Mildly Relevant News (youtube/mildlyrelevant/), with some folks who seem to enjoy discussing politics and current events.

Cheers!
Joe B

Hey everyone!

I just joined to share my parody-news comedy show, Mildly Relevant News (youtube/mildlyrelevant/), with some folks who seem to enjoy discussing politics and current events.

Cheers!
Joe B

Well, if you're mildly relevant, you already have a step up on the majority of people here. Most of us are completely irrelevant. Some more than others though.

Welcome.

Hey everyone!

Cheers!
Joe B
:welcome:

You'll have a good time here...like I do. Whatever you want me to see you'll have to post here. I don't accept invitations to visit other sites. That's like leaving a perfectly good bar just to go to another bar that might not be so good....and I don't watch videos either...especially when I'm reading good threads and pissing people off with words of my own.

In the long run, we're all 100% irrelevant. We just think we're mildly relevant!

Forum List

Back