Mikey Moore on Leno

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Saw the giant ass on the Tonight Show . New haircut , a suit , no baseball cap , no pathetic attempt at a beard , but just as enormous . I believe they needed to bring out a couch for it . It was uncharacteristicly docile . It was pushing a book of letters it claims to have received from soldiers in Iraq yet the only one it read was from an Army Private that hadn't left yet . Still an asshole , nothing has changed but the facade . Leno of course pitched nothing but slow softballs . :coffee3:

Slow softballs is all that fat slob can handle. He couldn't defend his positions against anyone who has graduated from kindergarten.

sitarro said:
Saw the giant ass on the Tonight Show . New haircut , a suit , no baseball cap , no pathetic attempt at a beard , but just as enormous . I believe they needed to bring out a couch for it . It was uncharacteristicly docile . It was pushing a book of letters it claims to have received from soldiers in Iraq yet the only one it read was from an Army Private that hadn't left yet . Still an asshole , nothing has changed but the facade . Leno of course pitched nothing but slow softballs . :coffee3:
Maybe he's on mega doses of Zoloft .... a lot of Left Wingers are medicated now a days ---- just trying to deal with the election.....

I first was going to switch the channel when Leno announced him, but my hoping he'd say something stupid - or have another stupid moment - got the best of me so I watched the whole interview as well.

The suit, haircut and "cleaned-up version" of him still makes me want to puke..

Did you notice he was boo'd quite often from members of the Audience? :)

Doc Holiday said:
Slow softballs is all that fat slob can handle. He couldn't defend his positions against anyone who has graduated from kindergarten.

Unless they have Alzheimer's......

Bowling from Columbine comes to mind. It was so proud it won a debate against the President of the NRA who had already come out owning up to Alzheimer's disease. What a disgusting thing it is!

P.S. Post number 800! Woohoo!

no1tovote4 said:
Unless they have Alzheimer's......

Bowling from Columbine comes to mind. It was so proud it won a debate against the President of the NRA who had already come out owning up to Alzheimer's disease. What a disgusting thing it is!

P.S. Post number 800! Woohoo!
At least then they were evenly matched intellectually

Forum List

Back