Mike Wllace dies

Mike Wallace Dies: '60 Minutes' Correspondent Was 93 - ABC News

I grew up watching him on Biography, the intro music, the simple black and white art of the personalities, sitting on a stool and his resonant story telling will always be imprinted on my memory.

"I'm Mike Wallace and this, is Biography".

John Barrymore Biography - part 1 - YouTube

RIP

I used to love that show. Mike Wallace made 60 minutes and was one of the toughest interviewers out there

Yep, me too... another sad chapter in our lives.
I pray his family is comforted in knowing he lived a very full and productive life.

Mike was a rare breed of journalist who was more concerned with getting to the truth than what anyone thought of him or his methods.

Wallace and Rooney were "The Two Incorrigibles". (sic)

Mike-Wallace-9522454-1-402.jpg

May you rest in peace Mike.

I grew up watching him on Biography, the intro music, the simple black and white art of the personalities, sitting on a stool and his resonant story telling will always be imprinted on my memory.

RIP

I used to love that show. Mike Wallace made 60 minutes and was one of the toughest interviewers out there

They used to say, You knew you were going to have a bad day when Mike Wallace and 60 Minutes came up to your door. Straight Shooter. Yes, he will be missed.

RIP

They used to say, You knew you were going to have a bad day when Mike Wallace and 60 Minutes came up to your door. Straight Shooter. Yes, he will be missed.

The big news today.

Saw this earlier today and then got side-tracked. Glad I checked before starting a thread.

RIP and condolences to his family.

Immie

Forum List

Back