Mike Tyson: Poles didn't have sh(t happen to them, compared to African Americans.

• Banned
Hmm, I can't recall when 40,000 African Americans were massacred in a week, give or take like in Wola Massacre by Nazi Germany against Poland.

As usual, there's an absurd ignorance, and arrogance among many African Americans.

Mike Tyson to Poles: You guys didn’t have s**t happen to you
How about millions of Blacks killed in the slave trade both crossing the Atlantic and at the hands of recessive savages here in north america?

4 million Poles, or about half of the Polish population was killed in the Deluge + Cossack Uprisings of the mid 1600's.

Hmm, I can't recall when 40,000 African Americans were massacred in a week, give or take like in Wola Massacre by Nazi Germany against Poland.

As usual, there's an absurd ignorance, and arrogance among many African Americans.

Mike Tyson to Poles: You guys didn’t have s**t happen to you
How about millions of Blacks killed in the slave trade both crossing the Atlantic and at the hands of recessive savages here in north america?

4 million Poles, or about half of the Polish population was killed in the Deluge + Cossack Uprisings of the mid 1600's.
So what? We had millions killed and millions more enslaved for centuries. Your people were killed by other whites. White on white crime.

Asc, why would someone who bought one of your savage ancestors destroy his investment? The reality is African slaves had way better lives being slaves under the supervision of far more intelligent White people than being subject to the savagery of incestuous Black African tribal leaders in Black parts of Africa.

White on white crime.

The hardest kind to see...

MDRUM_Polar_Bear_Fight-12-1068x716.jpg

Asc, why would someone who bought one of your savage ancestors destroy his investment? The reality is African slaves had way better lives being slaves under the supervision of far more intelligent White people than being subject to the savagery of incestuous Black African tribal leaders in Black parts of Africa.
You know good and well your violence prone ancestors never thought about investments when they were in one of their rages. Youre an infantile people that lack control of yourselves so dont ask me stupid questions about investments. Its not like you guys are rational.

You know good and well your violence prone ancestors never thought about investments when they were in one of their rages. Youre an infantile people that lack control of yourselves so dont ask me stupid questions about investments. Its not like you guys are rational.

My ancestors invented the civilized world. Your ancestors are random savages in which a tribal leader raped all the teenage females (and males) so everyone looks the same, is stupid and ugly. Sorry! Evolution is unjust! Oh wait...Blacks built the Pyramids! :p

My ancestors invented the civilized world. Your ancestors are random savages in which a tribal leader raped all the teenage females (and males) so everyone looks the same, is stupid and ugly. Sorry! Evolution is unjust!
If your ancestor invented the civilized world they must have been Black people. Its a known fact the first civilizations were created by Blacks. This evidence is in the bible as well as other written documents.

You're right and how Africa with our her Nations has been a beacon of peace and prosperity for thousands of years.

My point?

Simple, billions have died at the hands of other humans and Civilizations have risen and fallen and not one race was immune from the horrors of genocide or slavery...

What are you doing to fight today's slavery that is occurring in our society?

You're right and how Africa with our her Nations has been a beacon of peace and prosperity for thousands of years.

My point?

Simple, billions have died at the hands of other humans and Civilizations have risen and fallen and not one race was immune from the horrors of genocide or slavery...

What are you doing to fight today's slavery that is occurring in our society?
What does your question have to do with my point? Focus and stop wandering off into the weeds.

Forum List

Back