Mike Pence's wife Karen Pence thinks President Trump is "reprehensible & vile",according to Newsweek

According to Newsweek!

Does Karen Pence know that Newsweek considers her husband vile and represensible for eating dinner with her, every single time?

she probably does like most people but i doubt she would say it out loud.. that wouldnt be good for her and her husband..

I can understand people thinking that about Trump. Trump is an ass. Sometimes it takes an ass to get done what needs to be done.

she probably does like most people but i doubt she would say it out loud.. that wouldnt be good for her and her husband..

Sounds about right to me. One who guards/protects his/her marriage would have a very different worldview than a womanizing adulterer on his 3rd wife. I doubt she expressed this opinion on the record in any way. If the quote is true at all, it was likely someone who knows her who squealed "anonymously" to make a quick buck. Most people, even Trump voters, are well aware of his shortfalls. The other choice was Hillary. Thank God we dodged that bullet, IMO.

Has Mrs Pence weighed in on the rumor that her husband touched Mike Flynn's penis?

Nah, she considers Trump the god-emperor and savior of the west. The factual account that is...

Newsweek is funny. They compared Trump and the right to Charles Manson.

"according to Newsweek"

planet Earth is cooling - 1975

planet Earth is warming - 1988 present

demotivational-posters-seems-legit31.jpg

Forum List

Back