Mike Pence's Book Doesn't Jive with his January 6 Committee Testimony.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It seems that Judas Pence can't keep his story straight. He's all over the map. Hopefully he can be quizzed by Trump's lawyers on the stand. The guy is a traitor like Judas and Benedict Arnold all rolled together.

It seems that Judas Pence can't keep his story straight. He's all over the map. Hopefully he can be quizzed by Trump's lawyers on the stand. The guy is a traitor like Judas and Benedict Arnold all rolled together.

Pence is a traitor for choosing the will of the people, the will of the States and the constitution.....over personal loyalty to Trump?

I don't think 'traitor' means what you think it means, comrade.

Mike Pentz

Zionist People Fraud

911 W "Biden Republican"

Pence is a traitor for choosing the will of the people, the will of the States and the constitution.....over personal loyalty to Trump?

I don't think 'traitor' means what you think it means, comrade.
MAGA Macho Man forgets that pence probably takes his "so help me god" seriously enough to resolve discrepancies in favor of the sworn testimony over the book no one has, or will, read.

for most of this maga scum, lying under oath is as easy as breaking their marriage vows or oath of office.

MAGA Macho Man forgets that pence probably takes his "so help me god" seriously enough to resolve discrepancies in favor of the sworn testimony over the book no one has, or will, read.

for most of this maga scum, lying under oath is as easy as breaking their marriage vows or oath of office.

Mike Pentz is a Jew FRAUD of a Christian....

Mike Pentz is a Jew FRAUD of a Christian....
them his testimony under oath is as worthless as the rest of the trumpers ? i agree.

how about you, emh. ever bean sworn? did you tell "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but?

them his testimony under oath is as worthless as the rest of the trumpers ? i agree.

how about you, emh. ever bean sworn? did you tell "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but?

Indeed. No reason not to...

The Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" have absolutely no credibility, since they claim this was not controlled demolition, which it was which proves the "official version of 911" is Zionist Fascist BULLSHIT...

One of the discrepancies:
Then he said he traveled to the Capitol with his family--but Marc Short said they were in a different vehicle.

Are you serious?

Shouting down truth is your job. Busy time for you...

Obsessing about jews and blaming them for everything is pretty much a full time job for you.

Blaming them for everything from Mike Pence to 911.

You're quite insane.

Obsessing about jews and blaming them for everything is pretty much a full time job for you.

Blaming them for everything from Mike Pence to 911.

You're quite insane.

If it wasn't all true, you wouldn't be shouting it down...

Forum List

Back