Mike Pence, Marriage, and "Sharia Law"

You were drinking the koolaid for thinking that was your plan B to begin with.

Realistically, the GOP is going to have to remove Trump as some point. Pence being the alternative is kind of depressing.

When you read through who is saying what you find twenty something want to be agitators that kick out inane shit. For example, a 26 year old asking........how many of you have got in the door with having a dinner or a drink with a boss or mentor?

You just graduated college, grow up.

I think you are babbling here... The point is, Pence apparently can't trust himself to have a drink with an attractive lady without being able to do something that would get him into trouble with Mrs. Pence.... that's a pretty short leash.

I work my ass off and I go above and beyond. That is how you move forward.

Yup. And some day when you grow up, you'll realize none of that matters.

Realistically, the GOP is going to have to remove Trump as some point. Pence being the alternative is kind of depressing.

Realistically, Trump is what you have for the next four years. If you manage, through whatever duplicitous shit you can conjure..........you brought Pence in and you can suffer those repercussions.

I think you are babbling here... The point is, Pence apparently can't trust himself to have a drink with an attractive lady without being able to do something that would get him into trouble with Mrs. Pence.... that's a pretty short leash.

You just don't like it. If he did then you would argue that he was a man whore and he left himself wide open.

Yup. And some day when you grow up, you'll realize none of that matters.

It matters, when you don't make your living behind a screen.

So a man makes rules for himself that makes sure his wife never has to go though a horrible controversy like a fake rape charge or being accused of fucking every skirt he had a meeting with like Cruz and he is being a sexist? Never dawns on you regressives that you and shit like this are WHY he has to do these things?

Cuck-
Cuck, short for “cuckold,” is a term referring to a man with a female significant other who engages in sexual activities with other men. Online, the term is often used as a pejorative to condescendingly describe a male who is sexually inadequate or sexually submissive.

He thinks he is being funny.
What the HELL is a "cuck"? Where is this in Merriam-Webster?

Maybe he IS being funny. Maybe he's sitting there posting while completely naked. That would be pretty funny . . . and a little sad.
Only sad if people are spying. That is what is sad.

You just keep telling yourself that, honey.
Seek help, mate. Voyeurism is a fetish and stalking is illegal.

Your pathetic need to believe you are that interesting amuses me.

The really surprising news is that this is news at all:

Mike Pence Refuses to Be Alone With Women—Just Like Many Other Religious Conservatives

Parts of the Internet are blowing up with people who are OUTRAGED at his "misogynistic" behavior, comparing it to Sharia Law and accusing him of "denying career opportunities to women". Conservatives and Christians, even if they themselves do not employ exactly the same rule, are naturally bewildered as to why this is even news.

What say all of you?
A lot of professional men take that approach now that allegations of sexual misconduct are so prevalent. For years, I've known teachers and college professors who keep their doors open when talking to their female students, doctors who always have a nurse present. It's just self protection, and I don't blame them.

CNN is running a spot today complaining about the 13 mil that Fox News has paid out in settlements of sexual harassment suits involving Bill O'Reilly. They want Fox investigated by an independent investigator. I've never heard of that before. Sounds to me like a private business would get tired of forking over cash and do something about it themselves. Apparently Bill brings in a lot more $$ than he is costing them.

CNN is running a spot today complaining about the 13 mil that Fox News has paid out in settlements of sexual harassment suits involving Bill O'Reilly. They want Fox investigated by an independent investigator. I've never heard of that before. Sounds to me like a private business would get tired of forking over cash and do something about it themselves. Apparently Bill brings in a lot more $$ than he is costing them.

Has to be. I can't think of any other reason why they would keep him around, because personally, I find him boring.

Has to be. I can't think of any other reason why they would keep him around, because personally, I find him boring.
I can't help liking the old social studies teacher part of him. It comes through sometimes. But he is so full of himself, it's pretty hard to swallow.

Realistically, Trump is what you have for the next four years. If you manage, through whatever duplicitous shit you can conjure..........you brought Pence in and you can suffer those repercussions.

Trump won't last out the year. He's too unstable.

You just don't like it. If he did then you would argue that he was a man whore and he left himself wide open.

Well, yeah, I find misogynistic BIble Thumping creeps kind of off-putting. But again, in a choice between a spineless weirdo and Nazi maniac, we can live with the spineless weirdo for a few years.

It matters, when you don't make your living behind a screen.

No, it doesn't. Wonderful thing about a system where we traded away the rights of workers... anyone can be fired at any time for no good reason.

Mike Pence Refuses to Be Alone With Women—Just Like Many Other Religious Conservatives

Parts of the Internet are blowing up with people who are OUTRAGED at his "misogynistic" behavior, comparing it to Sharia Law and accusing him of "denying career opportunities to women". Conservatives and Christians, even if they themselves do not employ exactly the same rule, are naturally bewildered as to why this is even news.

What say all of you?
I think he was going to have to retire even in Indiana
A guy who won't eat with a woman ifI his wife isn't there?
Crazy

What say all of you?
Crazy

In the world of #MeToo, you think it's crazy for a man to want to avoid any possibility of being accused of sexually inappropriate behavior?

The line between religious extremists of the Abrahamic religions whether they be Christian, Islamic or Jewish is thin. They all believe essentially the same thing and hate each other the more for it.

The line between religious extremists of the Abrahamic religions whether they be Christian, Islamic or Jewish is thin. They all believe essentially the same thing and hate each other the more for it.

No, there are huge differences between Christians, Jews, and Muslims. And for the record, most Christians and Jews don't hate each other.

No, there are huge differences between Christians, Jews, and Muslims. And for the record, most Christians and Jews don't hate each other.
I was referring only to extremists. When it comes to "extremists" they all have the same ends justify the means mentality. They all believe that the other side are made of heretics, suppression of women, and there can be no dissent from their interpretation of their Holy Book.

I was referring only to extremists. When it comes to "extremists" they all have the same ends justify the means mentality. They all believe that the other side are made of heretics, suppression of women, and there can be no dissent from their interpretation of their Holy Book.

There are huge differences between the extremists in these groups, too, although I'll agree their resultant behavior tends to look alike.

There are huge differences between the extremists in these groups, too, although I'll agree their resultant behavior tends to look alike.
I agree there are definitely large differences in how they practice their respective beliefs and the way they view salvation, No one can deny that. I was looking more at their behavior likewise. To the degree this post contradicts my prior post, I stand corrected.

What say all of you?
Crazy

In the world of #MeToo, you think it's crazy for a man to want to avoid any possibility of being accused of sexually inappropriate behavior?

I liked the bit where don put his water bottle under the table and pence, whoops, put his under
Nothing like being your own man.
Jeez even his own state couldn't stand his anti gay, anti women positions

I agree there are definitely large differences in how they practice their respective beliefs and the way they view salvation, No one can deny that. I was looking more at their behavior likewise. To the degree this post contradicts my prior post, I stand corrected.

Well, it's pretty important to point out that human evil is human evil is human evil, no matter what path it took to get there.

What say all of you?
Crazy

I liked the bit where don put his water bottle under the table and pence, whoops, put his under
Nothing like being your own man.
Jeez even his own state couldn't stand his anti gay, anti women positions

Yeah, or maybe you're obsessing over an utterly unimportant moment where one man watched another do something and thought, "Hey, that's a good idea."

But if sitting there thinking, "Aha! Everyone hates the same people I do, because REASONS!" makes you feel like a worthwhile use of oxygen, you just go right on with your bad self.

Forum List

Back