Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

1. I am not religious. You are simply an asshole. A bigoted asshole.

Yeah sure.

2. The vast majority of the world, believes in a Deity of some sort. Your atheism is what is "bizarre" in the world, not a belief in God.

I don't doubt they do but that only confirms the stupidity of the population. Mark twain said in a book , if you've got the idiots on your side you have 90% in any town.

3. YOu are acting like it is...somehow "wrong" that the Religious Right would support a non religious President. This is you being, or at least pretending to be, upset about NOTHING.

I don't care if your worship a depression in the ground or a malignant tumour but at least have evidence that at it exust before you broadcast the stupidity disguised as superior knowledge.

I'm not upset son. I am in my element tearing religion to pieces.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Have another swing.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.
I don't believe Trump is what u say here

He gave up his pres salary... he did things that CHRISTIANS wanted done, have been working to get done for decades.. pro life stuff... first pres to attend the March for Life rally in DC

He did other things to save the unborn..

He is not what cnn says

cnn has been sued for lying... successfully sued..

stop imbibing the Kool Aid..

frankly, i don't care what 2 consenting ADULTS (define that word) do in their own private domain

What I do mind is when they try to force our children to believe that what they are doing is normal, healthy or good

It is not

I recall how God seemed to think of such behavior

Sodom and Gomorrha

I don't believe Trump is what u say here

He gave up his pres salary... he did things that CHRISTIANS wanted done, have been working to get done for decades.. pro life stuff... first pres to attend the March for Life rally in DC

He did other things to save the unborn..

He is not what cnn says

cnn has been sued for lying... successfully sued..

stop imbibing the Kool Aid..
It appears that you are the one drinking the Kool Aid. He is a phoney blowhard. He is an empty shell of a sub human being who has no soul, no heart and a turnup where his brain should be.

And he doen't give a shit about the living. So why would you think that he cares about the unborn.? None of the so called right to life people really care about either. Trump tried to kill affordable health care, food programs and environmental regulations that protect peoples health. Tell what is Christian about that.

And, while there mioght be a grain of truth to his donating his salery while in office, he was also profiteering off of the goverment buy collecting fes for events at his properties and even billing the secret service for lodging and meals. He has been ripping off many people in many ways for decades. There is nothing Christian about him. Nothing!

frankly, i don't care what 2 consenting ADULTS (define that word) do in their own private domain

What I do mind is when they try to force our children to believe that what they are doing is normal, healthy or good

It is not

I recall how God seemed to think of such behavior

Sodom and Gomorrha
No one is forcing children to do anything You cant force anybody to belive anything unless you are brainwashing them. Are claiming that liberal parents brainwash kids? What liberal parents do is to teach kids to respect others who are different. You people teach kid to hate those who are different.

Colin norris

1. I am not religious. You are simply an asshole. A bigoted asshole.

Yeah sure.

Yes, sure. I am not religious, and you are a bigoted asshole.

2. The vast majority of the world, believes in a Deity of some sort. Your atheism is what is "bizarre" in the world, not a belief in God.

I don't doubt they do but that only confirms the stupidity of the population. Mark twain said in a book , if you've got the idiots on your side you have 90% in any town.

YOU made the claim that belief in a diety was "bizarre". Being normal, is not bizarre. YOu are an asshole.

3. YOu are acting like it is...somehow "wrong" that the Religious Right would support a non religious President. This is you being, or at least pretending to be, upset about NOTHING.

I don't care if your worship a depression in the ground or a malignant tumour but at least have evidence that at it exust before you broadcast the stupidity disguised as superior knowledge.

No one here is doing that. You are being an asshole, because you are a bigoted asshole, not because of anything WE are doing.

I'm not upset son. I am in my element tearing religion to pieces.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Have another swing.

This thread is about libtards inability to understand that religious people could support a non-religious President. Your belief that you are doing ANYTHING but being a bigoted asshole, is you lying to yourself.

Attachments

• 1633556431400.png
    1633556431400.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 20
Colin norris

Yes, sure. I am not religious, and you are a bigoted asshole.

YOU made the claim that belief in a diety was "bizarre". Being normal, is not bizarre. YOu are an asshole.

No one here is doing that. You are being an asshole, because you are a bigoted asshole, not because of anything WE are doing.

This thread is about libtards inability to understand that religious people could support a non-religious President. Your belief that you are doing ANYTHING but being a bigoted asshole, is you lying to yourself.

You have a fetish with arseholes. That's interesting.
You dont like a bit of stick. You'll get used to your hypocrisy being exposed.

Racist? Really? You don't seem to even understand what that means

You called me "Bubba" as a racist slur, as though accusing me of being a rural white person was somehow a challenge to the points I was making.

That is you being racist, you ignorant asshole.

I know you leftards use the term "wacism" like a retarded monkey throwing shit at people, but that is not "what it means".

Did I mention that you are an asshole? I want to make sure to be clear about that.

You have a fetish with arseholes. That's interesting.
You dont like a bit of stick. You'll get used to your hypocrisy being exposed.

Nothing would make me happier if you assholes would stop being assholes and discuss the topics seriously and honestly.

Until then, when you assholes are assholes, I will comment on what kind of assholes you are, and how much of assholes you are.

Back to teh topic.

There is nothing wrong or new about religious people supporting a non-religious President. That you people are acting like there is, is just you being bigoted assholes.

Nothing would make me happier if you assholes would stop being assholes and discuss the topics seriously and honestly.

Until then, when you assholes are assholes, I will comment on what kind of assholes you are, and how much of assholes you are.

Back to teh topic.

There is nothing wrong or new about religious people supporting a non-religious President. That you people are acting like there is, is just you being bigoted assholes.

You DO have a fetish with arseholes.
Be careful with STDs.

But if the think the constant use of the word will silence me, You're more immature than I thought.

I'll condemn everything I like about religion and it's adherents. I don't care how offended they are nor how they retaliate. You go your hardest boy. You'll leave before I do.

You DO have a fetish with arseholes.
Be careful with STDs.

But if the think the constant use of the word will silence me, You're more immature than I thought.

I'll condemn everything I like about religion and it's adherents. I don't care how offended they are nor how they retaliate. You go your hardest boy. You'll leave before I do.

You are welcome to be anti-religious and state it. My point is that there is nothing wrong with religious people supporting a non-religious president.

And that you people are acting like assholes.

Forum List

Back