Mike Pence caught up in Trump inauguration fundraising criminal scandal

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
This is a damning claim against Mike Pence that Pence replaced Chris Christie on the transition team because Christie didn't let Donald Trump steal the inauguration donations while Pence did allow the theft.

It is also very interesting that Melania Trump is being mentioned in news concerning the disappearance of $ 30 million from the inauguration fund.

Trump's respect for the law is exemplified by this quote:

"Trump was apoplectic, actually yelling, You’re stealing my money! You’re stealing my fucking money! What the fuck is this?? Seeing Bannon, Trump turned on him and screamed, Why are you letting him steal my fucking money? Bannon and Christie together set out to explain to Trump federal law. […] To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don’t give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money."

It might end up that Pence is caught up in the scandal and is impeached with Donald Trump.

Bill Palmer | 9:00 pm EST December 15, 2018

Now that Donald Trump has a new and escalating criminal scandal just about every day, it can be tricky to parse them all in real time. Recently we all learned that Trump’s inaugural committee fundraising is being criminally investigated, both in terms of where the money came from, and where it went. Now it turns out Mike Pence is caught smack in the middle of the scandal.

Donald Trump originally put Chris Christie in charge of the transition, but then quickly fired him and replaced him with Mike Pence. Various supposed explanations have surfaced for this, but none of them have ever been confirmed. Here’s the thing. According to the Michael Lewis book The Fifth Risk, as unearthed by Daily Kos, it turns out Trump’s decision to fire Christie had something to do with Trump’s desire to pocket the money. Check out this rather profane passage from the book:
Trump was apoplectic, actually yelling, You’re stealing my money! You’re stealing my fucking money! What the fuck is this?? Seeing Bannon, Trump turned on him and screamed, Why are you letting him steal my fucking money? Bannon and Christie together set out to explain to Trump federal law. […] To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don’t give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money. Bannon and Christie tried to explain that Trump couldn’t have both his money and a transition.

Follow the logic here. Donald Trump fired Chris Christie as the head of the transition team, because Christie wouldn’t let him simply steal the money. Trump then decided to put Mike Pence in his place, and then allegedly proceeded to steal the money. Did Trump think Pence was too stupid to realize the money was being stolen? Or did Trump put Pence in charge because he knew Pence would help him steal the money? Pence looks dirtier by the minute.

Or the American people will simply become so disgusted with the corruption and incompetence that is this failed ‘administration’ they’ll vote Trump and Pence out of office in 2020 – and thankfully so.

This is a damning claim against Mike Pence that Pence replaced Chris Christie on the transition team because Christie didn't let Donald Trump steal the inauguration donations while Pence did allow the theft.

It is also very interesting that Melania Trump is being mentioned in news concerning the disappearance of $ 30 million from the inauguration fund.

"Trump was apoplectic, actually yelling, You’re stealing my money! You’re stealing my fucking money! What the fuck is this?? Seeing Bannon, Trump turned on him and screamed, Why are you letting him steal my fucking money? Bannon and Christie together set out to explain to Trump federal law. […] To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don’t give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money."

It might end up that Pence is caught up in the scandal and is impeached with Donald Trump.

Now that Donald Trump has a new and escalating criminal scandal just about every day, it can be tricky to parse them all in real time. Recently we all learned that Trump’s inaugural committee fundraising is being criminally investigated, both in terms of where the money came from, and where it went. Now it turns out Mike Pence is caught smack in the middle of the scandal.

Donald Trump originally put Chris Christie in charge of the transition, but then quickly fired him and replaced him with Mike Pence. Various supposed explanations have surfaced for this, but none of them have ever been confirmed. Here’s the thing. According to the Michael Lewis book The Fifth Risk, as unearthed by Daily Kos, it turns out Trump’s decision to fire Christie had something to do with Trump’s desire to pocket the money. Check out this rather profane passage from the book:
Trump was apoplectic, actually yelling, You’re stealing my money! You’re stealing my fucking money! What the fuck is this?? Seeing Bannon, Trump turned on him and screamed, Why are you letting him steal my fucking money? Bannon and Christie together set out to explain to Trump federal law. […] To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don’t give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money. Bannon and Christie tried to explain that Trump couldn’t have both his money and a transition.

Follow the logic here. Donald Trump fired Chris Christie as the head of the transition team, because Christie wouldn’t let him simply steal the money. Trump then decided to put Mike Pence in his place, and then allegedly proceeded to steal the money. Did Trump think Pence was too stupid to realize the money was being stolen? Or did Trump put Pence in charge because he knew Pence would help him steal the money? Pence looks dirtier by the minute.
As told by Daily Kooks....

I-dont-believe-you.gif

"Did Trump think Pence was too stupid to realize the money was being stolen? Or did Trump put Pence in charge because he knew Pence would help him steal the money?"

Pence is on a mission from God, and he believes this justifies any crime he commits, any lie he sanctions, and any illegal act he helps to cover up.

"Did Trump think Pence was too stupid to realize the money was being stolen? Or did Trump put Pence in charge because he knew Pence would help him steal the money?"

Pence is on a mission from God, and he believes this justifies any crime he commits, any lie he sanctions, and any illegal act he helps to cover up.

You stupid fucks are truly pathetic, but I'm all out of sympathy for this shit.

what, gay cowboy? pence does beieve he is on a mission from god. he aims to curtail your bedroom activities by force of law.

Let's get back to the libel bullshit you just spewed out of your cock holster.
Sorry, gay cowboy, you might want to look up "libel'

And yes, Pence would kick your grandma in the taco with steel pointed boots, if he thought it wold further his mission from God.

what, gay cowboy? pence does beieve he is on a mission from god. he aims to curtail your bedroom activities by force of law.

And yes, Pence would kick your grandma in the taco with steel pointed boots, if he thought it wold further his mission from God.

I see no denial of the "cock holster" part. :abgg2q.jpg:

I see no denial of the "cock holster" part. :abgg2q.jpg:
Well, it's not the rest of the world's job to dispense with every gay fantasy you let dribble from your mouth.

How many pints of MD 20-20 have you chugged today?

I guess it's irrelevant that the committee was audited without incident. But hey, great piece of propaganda.

Forum List

Back