Mike Kelly Compares Birth Control Mandate To Pearl Harbor, 9/11

I didn't see many conservatives protesting any war this country has been involved in.

War is war and people die in it. You can argue the merits of a given war but war is fought between adults armed to the teeth with deadly weapons.

Most conservatives favor the death penalty.

Which is reserved for the most heinous of offenders; people who have proved to kill others, thus deemed severe threats to society.

I think that's a ridiculous assertion. It boils down to reasonable restriction and what the opinion of "reasonable" is.

Most conservatives do not favor social programs designed to feed kids, provide health care to those who can't afford it or take care of the elderly.

Ridiculous as well. I think most conservatives favor things like this with qualifications and restrictions so it isn't something that one can comfortably live on thus essentially leech off society.

So I am not seeing the big concern for human life here.

As is typical on this board, one side type casting the other based on assumption and projection.

Oh bullshit.

The qualifiers are specious..and ridiculous.

You talk about war as if it's some kind of fair game that's agreed upon by everyone. It's not. And the death penalty gives the state an irrevocable right to end a person's life..right or wrong. Time after time..science has shown the harmful effects of pollution to human life. And SSI has probably been the biggest factor that's impacted human longevity in this country. There's no "projection" here..what there is..is hypocrisy on the part of Conservative dogma.

You folks should just be honest. You have no interest in human life. What you do have interest in is controlling people. And telling a woman what she can and can't do with her body is one of the most intimate measures of control in history.

No comparison. How many people were killed in Pearl Harbor? How many people are killed every year by abortion? The numbers aren't even close.

Pearl Harbor- 2402 Americans and 64 Japanese.

Abortion- ZERO people are killed in abortion, since neither the law, medical science or the bible recognize fetuses, embryoes or zygots as "people".

All that said, we aren't talking about "abortion" here, we are talking about birth control.

Thus with this post you can see the hate and stupidity of progressives. Your war on babies is pathetic.

Contraceptives prevent your "War on Babies".

Abortion- ZERO people are killed in abortion, since neither the law, medical science or the bible recognize fetuses, embryoes or zygots as "people".

All that said, we aren't talking about "abortion" here, we are talking about birth control.

Thus with this post you can see the hate and stupidity of progressives. Your war on babies is pathetic.

Contraceptives prevent your "War on Babies".

Nope but saying no humans were killed in abortions is.

No comparison. How many people were killed in Pearl Harbor? How many people are killed every year by abortion? The numbers aren't even close.

I love babies... as long as they are someone elses and they go home when they get cranky.

But that wasn't the point. Fetuses aren't babies.

They're fetuses.

As a pure practical matter, unless you are willing to put pregnant women under house arrest like "The Republic of Gilead" in the novel A Handmaid's Tale, women are going to get abortions if they want them. Period.

Forum List

Back