Mike In 2020?

People just don't like that obese orange fool. Whose fault is that?

Yet he got 62,984,828 votes and carried 30 states....how do you explain this?

He got 3 million less votes than Hillary. No they were not illegal voters.
1. Luck
2. Cheating
3. Russian help
4. Comey making statements that should have never been made
5. Glitch in electoral college
6. More crazies than anybody ever expected.
THE PERFECT STORM

The Grammys was another event that had more viewers than Trump's inauguration.

Hmmm, I’m a 16 year old and I will watch the presidential inauguration, or the Grammys? Hmmm.

Is that what happened? Trump just doesn't have enough 16 year old followers? Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

Name a president who does? Hell, would it be safe to be an open supporter of Trump? Not even token negro could capture that audience.

100% his, but they like Obama less. If his platform was so popular and so wanted Hillary would be president. She is not. Mechelle would have to make herself NOT barak. And she was never as popular as her hubby. Never you know, will be.

No reason to believe she might be interested. What is your point? You don't think the abnormal circumstances that left us with our obese orange fool will occur two times in a row, do you?

Yet he got 62,984,828 votes and carried 30 states....how do you explain this?

1. Luck
2. Cheating
3. Russian help
THE PERFECT STORM

124F8B29-552B-46BD-808A-38F6E82804A6.png

Hmmm, I’m a 16 year old and I will watch the presidential inauguration, or the Grammys? Hmmm.

Is that what happened? Trump just doesn't have enough 16 year old followers? Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

Name a president who does? Hell, would it be safe to be an open supporter of Trump? Not even token negro could capture that audience.

100% his, but they like Obama less. If his platform was so popular and so wanted Hillary would be president. She is not. Mechelle would have to make herself NOT barak. And she was never as popular as her hubby. Never you know, will be.

No reason to believe she might be interested. What is your point? You don't think the abnormal circumstances that left us with our obese orange fool will occur two times in a row, do you?

I take nothing for granted. Proof? Booooooosh.

1. Luck
2. Cheating
3. Russian help
THE PERFECT STORM

A "glitch" gave him 304 electoral votes.....does Hillary know this? :confused-84:

Forum List

Back