Mike In 2020?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Face it Rats.....the scrap heap you've gotten your presidential candidates off from just ain't producing that diamond in the rough. Medicare for all, no cars or airplanes in ten years from the "green dream", open borders, babies murdered after birth......nobody is going to buy that crap in the privacy of the voting booth no matter what they tell some pollster on the phone. So who then? Well, Michelle wowed the Gollywood crowd at the Grammys last night....looming over the women who walked out with him/her...yeah, I still don't believe she's female. So if she runs and has to go through an FBI background check not run by Mueller or Comey, maybe we'll find out....she'd have to take a physical. She'd also have to produce the birff certificates for "the daughters" too....funny, nobody, not even Legacy.com can find them. RUN MIKE RUN! :eusa_dance:

image.jpg

Her two girls came from where? I hope she jumps in the race. Her and Oprah. Confuse the primary voters even more.

The Grammys was another event that had more viewers than Trump's inauguration.

• Banned
Her two girls came from where? I hope she jumps in the race. Her and Oprah. Confuse the primary voters even more.

Some say they were adopted in Indonesia, others that they came from Barry's first campaign treasurer and his wife in Chicago. Here's a supposed pic of Mike before he became Michelle playing football at Oregon State (Beavers)......He's # 44: :lol:

rqbnu.jpg

Who Are Malia, And Natasha Obama’s Real Parents? Michelle Obama Trans Man and Fake Mom? | Galactic Connection

Last edited:

I hope they run her, you know, I think She is as good as Biden you know, I think she would be announced with Greek columns, blue flash lights you know, then all the pacs will remind her ,you know about how she liked to take her spawn on fancy vacations on air force one you know, and how she killed that one British cooks TV show you know about spending your food stamps right you know and close to the time in the campaign you know it would get rough for her you know because she would have the same problem you know as Hillery Clinton you know, and that would be you know that you know she only has the fact that her old man you know was you know president you know and he wasn’t you know popular you know enough you know for her you know to you know ride you know his coat you know tails into you know office. America got sick of personality cults when token negro left. I doubt another you know will make it in you know for a you know long time you know.

Last edited:
  • Banned

I hope they run her, you know, I think She is as good as Biden you know, I think she would be announced with Greek columns, blue flash lights you know, then all the pacs will remind her ,you know about how she liked to take her spawn on fancy vacations on air force one you know, and how she killed that one Titian cooks T. Show you know about spending your food stamps right you know and close to the time in the campaign you know it would get rough for her you know because she would have the same problem you know as Hillery Clinton you know, and that would be you know that you know she only has the fact that her old man you know was you know president you know and he wasn’t you know popular you know enough you know for her you know to you know ride you know his coat you know tails into you know office. America got sick of personality cults when token nigro left. I doubt another you know will make it in you know for a you know long time you know.

She's a shoo-in for the nomination if she runs....once elected she could reveal Barry's little secret (a Kenyan elected president) and pardon him and herself for the greatest fraud in the history of the world. Barry would become First Lady, get some implants, and start dressing gender-appropriate:

Barack-Obama-as-a-Woman--83816.jpg

I hope they run her, you know, I think She is as good as Biden you know, I think she would be announced with Greek columns, blue flash lights you know, then all the pacs will remind her ,you know about how she liked to take her spawn on fancy vacations on air force one you know, and how she killed that one Titian cooks T. Show you know about spending your food stamps right you know and close to the time in the campaign you know it would get rough for her you know because she would have the same problem you know as Hillery Clinton you know, and that would be you know that you know she only has the fact that her old man you know was you know president you know and he wasn’t you know popular you know enough you know for her you know to you know ride you know his coat you know tails into you know office. America got sick of personality cults when token nigro left. I doubt another you know will make it in you know for a you know long time you know.

She's a shoo-in for the nomination if she runs....once elected she could reveal Barry's little secret (a Kenyan elected president) and pardon him and herself for the greatest fraud in the history of the world. Barry would become First Lady, get some implants, and start dressing gender-appropriate:

She would never make it past the general. Her hubby got The Who “I’m not racist because I voted for Obama” vote, and Machelle is only popular with the dumb twats at music awards and the Oscar crowed. She has never even had a job. Na, she won’t win.

I hope they run her, you know, I think She is as good as Biden you know, I think she would be announced with Greek columns, blue flash lights you know, then all the pacs will remind her ,you know about how she liked to take her spawn on fancy vacations on air force one you know, and how she killed that one British cooks TV show you know about spending your food stamps right you know and close to the time in the campaign you know it would get rough for her you know because she would have the same problem you know as Hillery Clinton you know, and that would be you know that you know she only has the fact that her old man you know was you know president you know and he wasn’t you know popular you know enough you know for her you know to you know ride you know his coat you know tails into you know office. America got sick of personality cults when token negro left. I doubt another you know will make it in you know for a you know long time you know.

I didn't know that.

She would never make it past the general. Her hubby got The Who “I’m not racist because I voted for Obama” vote, and Machelle is only popular with the dumb twats at music awards and the Oscar crowed. She has never even had a job. Na, she won’t win.

He/she couldn't beat Trump...none of them can...but I bet she could get the Rat nomination and that FBI physical. heh

51IQOSzSknL.jpg

I didn't know that.

Exactly. Honestly, if they put her out there I would need to see more then just “you know”. Like why ? Other then being the wife of the first place president, what makes her right for the job? Other then owing nice?

A no-doubt male characteristic of a big pecker is a longer ring finger than index finger....see for yourself who's the pitcher and catcher in that relationship: :eusa_whistle:

obamas_flag_salute-56a9a1335f9b58b7d0fd817c.jpg

Hmmm, I’m a 16 year old and I will watch the presidential inauguration, or the Grammys? Hmmm.

Is that what happened? Trump just doesn't have enough 16 year old followers? Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

Name a president who does? Hell, would it be safe to be an open supporter of Trump? Not even token negro could capture that audience.

Hmmm, I’m a 16 year old and I will watch the presidential inauguration, or the Grammys? Hmmm.

Is that what happened? Trump just doesn't have enough 16 year old followers? Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

Name a president who does? Hell, would it be safe to be an open supporter of Trump? Not even token negro could capture that audience.

People just don't like that obese orange fool. Whose fault is that?

People just don't like that obese orange fool. Whose fault is that?

100% his, but they like Obama less. If his platform was so popular and so wanted Hillary would be president. She is not. Mechelle would have to make herself NOT barak. And she was never as popular as her hubby. Never you know, will be.

Forum List

Back