Mike Huckabee's "cure" for diabetes. SUGARY CINNAMON Rolls. Ahh, GOP "science". Gotta love it!

R

rdean

This is not a joke. Republicans most popular presidential candidate cured his diabetes eating lots of sugary cinnamon rolls.

This cures diabetes:

Quick-and-Easy-Mini-Cinnamon-Rolls.jpg

Hey, will one of you Republicans run out and buy that kit? I want to see what else cures diabetes. Lollipops? Tootsie Rolls? Lemon Drops?

This is not a joke. Republicans most popular presidential candidate cured his diabetes eating lots of sugary cinnamon rolls.

This cures diabetes:

You are a big dumb fuck, nothing in the video you posted says that eating lots of sugary cinnamon rolls cured his diabetes.

What a fucking stupid ignorant misinformation for a political partisan nut job.

Thanks for reminding me what a fucking bitch liar you are.

This cures diabetes:

You are a big dumb fuck, nothing in the video you posted says that eating lots of sugary cinnamon rolls cured his diabetes.

Go to 2:55 and tell me what that looks like to you dipshit.

It's OK. Apology accepted.

This cures diabetes:

You are correct HOWEVER he was trying to sell a 'kit' that 'cured' diabetes with cinnamon and another chemical.

That is downright despicable if you ask me. This is a very real medical problem that you are not going to cure with cinnamon.

This cures diabetes:

Fuckface, it says an ingredient of the cinnamon rolls, not eating fucking cinnamons rolls. Are you really that fucking stupid? Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

This cures diabetes:

hello idiot - they SPECIFY CONTAIN A KEY INGREDIENT.

Not that they are the cure. I know, I know - whatever hate filled 'media' source you used to drum this up didn't actually mention that.

The sad part here is that there is a real issue here - Huck is pandering false cures to real problems and that is something that should disqualify him for office.

This cures diabetes:

You are correct HOWEVER he was trying to sell a 'kit' that 'cured' diabetes with cinnamon and another chemical.

That is downright despicable if you ask me. This is a very real medical problem that you are not going to cure with cinnamon.

It's cinnamon, some other ingredients and changing the diet. I know of people that have reversed their diabetes, not cured, reversed.

This cures diabetes:

hello idiot - they SPECIFY CONTAIN A KEY INGREDIENT.

Not that they are the cure. I know, I know - whatever hate filled 'media' source you used to drum this up didn't actually mention that.

The sad part here is that there is a real issue here - Huck is pandering false cures to real problems and that is something that should disqualify him for office.

I'd never vote for Huckabee.

This cures diabetes:

Fuckface, it says an ingredient of the cinnamon rolls, not eating fucking cinnamons rolls. Are you really that fucking stupid? Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

OK,OK......Eat all the cinnamon rolls you want. Nobody cares, but they might continue laughing at you.

This cures diabetes:

It's cinnamon, some other ingredients and changing the diet. I know of people that have reversed their diabetes, not cured, reversed.

Good diet reverses diabetes. Cinnamon does nothing.

This cures diabetes:

Unless it's on sugary rolls. That's what they show as an "example".

This cures diabetes:

They said an ingredient, I understand you are not intelligent to understand what an ingredient is and I also realize you very limited reading comprehension, that is why you are an ignorant partisan liar.

They said an ingredient, I understand you are not intelligent to understand what an ingredient is and I also realize you very limited reading comprehension, that is why you are an ignorant partisan liar.
Since they showed the ENTIRE sugary cinnamon roll, how do you know the rest of the roll wasn't also a "key ingredient"? Perhaps the sugary roll activates the cinnamon????

Since they showed the ENTIRE sugary cinnamon roll, how do you know the rest of the roll wasn't also a "key ingredient"? Perhaps the sugary roll activates the cinnamon????

I'm sorry, a complete fucking dumbshit like you wouldn't have the brains to figure out the a key ingredient doesn't mean the whole roll. Bitches like you just are around to stir up shit because you are partisan pussies. You swallow what ever your political party shoots down your mouth. And then vomit the shit back out, not knowing if it is intelligent or not. Salon and KOS are your cum gods, you drink it all down.

I'm sorry, a complete fucking dumbshit like you wouldn't have the brains to figure out the a key ingredient doesn't mean the whole roll. Bitches like you just are around to stir up shit because you are partisan pussies. You swallow what ever your political party shoots down your mouth. And then vomit the shit back out, not knowing if it is intelligent or not. Salon and KOS are your cum gods, you drink it all down.
So I'm guessing you actually believe Cinnamon rolls cure diabetes.

Forum List

Back