Mike Huckabee: You Should Wait Until Obama Leaves Office To Join Military

Do You Agree With Huckabee?

• Yes, he did nothing wrong

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, that's dispicable

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
and , Iraq shoulda been occupied same as Japan and s.korea , and Germany was occupied Faq !!

correct mr booth , fill the ranks with imported mercenaries that will do as they are told by the president / king and they'll do that work for a paycheck and citizenship !! Your kids will be proud of what you have allowed , even encouraged to be built .
I'll not allow mine to be used, and wish I had the influence to keep others from being used, to be sacrificed on the alter of government lies. Nor will I be swayed with propaganda wrapped in flags and martial music.
That others chose to believe the lies and give up their children is on them.
Only when mothers and fathers rose up against the draft did the liars find their war in Viet Nam untenable. When we stop giving up our children, perhaps then the government will become a tad more circumspect in its projection of force.

hey Gents , me , well I'd wait for a normal American CiC . I wouldn't want to ever have to tell my kids that the current was my CiC !!

Why?
Does the country not need defending when the CIC sucks? Is America not worth protecting when you disagree with the president?
What an asinine and idiotic idea.
The asinine thing is believing the military doesnt have a very strong christian bend to it.
Not strong enough for Mr. "I never served" Huckabee.

morning Bodecca , I wouldn't join up under this guy , What a cic he is !!

Next up, Soldiers, like Christ.

"Which weapon would Jesus choose Mike?"

correct mr booth , fill the ranks with imported mercenaries that will do as they are told by the president / king and they'll do that work for a paycheck and citizenship !! Your kids will be proud of what you have allowed , even encouraged to be built .
I'll not allow mine to be used, and wish I had the influence to keep others from being used, to be sacrificed on the alter of government lies. Nor will I be swayed with propaganda wrapped in flags and martial music.
That others chose to believe the lies and give up their children is on them.
Only when mothers and fathers rose up against the draft did the liars find their war in Viet Nam untenable. When we stop giving up our children, perhaps then the government will become a tad more circumspect in its projection of force.
WBC is over there ------->

yeah , rega
hey Gents , me , well I'd wait for a normal American CiC . I wouldn't want to ever have to tell my kids that the current was my CiC !!

Why?
Does the country not need defending when the CIC sucks? Is America not worth protecting when you disagree with the president?
What an asinine and idiotic idea.
morning FAQ , just saw your comment , anyway in response , USA doesn't need defending using my kids with this guy as 'cic' , send your kids as USA military as it is all volunteer !! Also , go on down to your local recruiter and enlist !!

I am active duty Air Force. Any more obfuscation before actually answering the question?

I am a Retard Air Farce (I paid the price to say that) and went through Nixon, Carter, Ford, Reagan, BushSR. The Military members may vote for a President but we never picked and chose once they were elected. Agreement with a sitting President isn't in the job code.

Huckabee to Christians Don t Join The Military Until Obama Leaves Office

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee told an Iowa talk radio show host on Saturday that young Christians should wait until President Obama left office before considering military service.

Huckabee, who is expected to announce for the presidency soon, said he would advise young men and women to “wait a few years until we have a new commander-in-chief.”

---------------------

I don't know what to say.

Maybe the next president will be republican and much more willing to send them to their unnecessary deaths, wouldn't want your life wasted by a democrat.

Maybe the next president will be republican and much more willing to send them to their unnecessary deaths, wouldn't want your life wasted by a democrat.
Funny how few send their own kids. Look at Romney.

Everyone who wants to join military has his own goals too. You'll never persuade an immigrant to walk this way and wait if he wants to get naturalized as sooner as possible. And the immigrants are at least third of all military.

Forum List

Back