Mike Huckabee: Wow, and I don't even like this guy!

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
"I'm not a Republican because I grew up rich, I'm a Republican because I didn't want to grow up poor waiting on the government to save me."

"I'm so sick of hearing about Sarah Palin's lack of experience. She got more votes running for mayor of Wasilla, AK than Joe Biden got running for President of the United States."

"I'm not a Republican because I grew up rich, I'm a Republican because I didn't want to grow up poor waiting on the government to save me."

"I'm so sick of hearing about Sarah Palin's lack of experience. She got more votes running for mayor of Wasilla, AK than Joe Biden got running for President of the United States."

That is awesome if you like bible thumping zelots! "I didn't major in math, I majored in miracles!" Can you say :booze:

I don't like Bible thumping zealots, which is one of my main beefs with the guy. But still, those were amazing points.

Huckabee is a likeable guy when you take away the religous zealot side of him ...

I liked Huckabee's speech. He is a great orator and was dead on in what he said. Shame he didnt have the character to back it up.

So his is religious big deal! He is not forcing his religion on you... I guess they are right when they say "the people who fight for tolerance are the most intolerant people"....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So his is religious big deal! He is not forcing his religion on you... I guess they are right when they say "the people who fight for tolerance are the most intolerant people"....

Actually, he interjects religion in almost every speech he makes. Kind of gives you the feeling, that you belong to the wrong religion doesn't it? Then there is McCain, and his "agents of intolerance." Except, there is one big problem. He needs their cash, and votes! Kind of puts John in a real predicament, doesn't it? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back