Mike Huckabee Won't Rule Out Using Federal Troops To Stop Abortions

“Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee indicated Thursday that if elected, he wouldn’t rule out employing federal troops or the Federal Bureau of Investigation to stop abortion from taking place in the United States.

Though the U.S. Supreme Court ruled against bans on abortion, Huckabee said past presidents have defied Supreme Court rulings.”

Mike Huckabee Republican presidential candidate won t rule out employing U.S. troops FBI to stop abortion CJOnline.com

Huckabee's contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law comes as no surprise.

And this is further proof that the social right is indeed the bane of the American Nation.
can you elaborate a little jones?....

How else is he going to stop this holocaust?
teaching about birth control?.....

Abstinence education has been a complete and utter failure.
there is more to birth control than abstinence....NO ONE is going to stop fucking,i think they knew that as early as 6,000 BC....

But for some reason that 6000 year old lesson is completely lost on the Huckster's of this world.
but there are other methods of birth control,right?.....this is what i speak of....

Absolutely, but the Huckster is opposed to contraception and supports abstinence instead.

Mike Huckabee on Education

Mike Huckabee can t stop talking about lady parts but really REALLY should. Glamour.com

Mike is a really decent guy who has a really hard time realizing that more than 70% of American does not think like him.

Mike is a really decent guy who has a really hard time realizing that more than 70% of American does not think like him.

He is entitled to believe whatever he likes.

He just doesn't get to impose what he believes on everyone else.

teaching about birth control?.....

there is more to birth control than abstinence....NO ONE is going to stop fucking,i think they knew that as early as 6,000 BC....

But for some reason that 6000 year old lesson is completely lost on the Huckster's of this world.
but there are other methods of birth control,right?.....this is what i speak of....

Absolutely, but the Huckster is opposed to contraception and supports abstinence instead.

Mike Huckabee can t stop talking about lady parts but really REALLY should. Glamour.com
i dont really care what he thinks....he aint going anywhere....and even if he was,how many unmarried young people are going to abide by that?....

i dont really care what he thinks....he aint going anywhere....and even if he was,how many unmarried young people are going to abide by that?....

The OP topic of this thread is about that the Huckster thinks and what he would do should he become potus.

GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is open to the idea of using federal troops and the FBI to stop women from having abortions.

"I will not pretend there is nothing we can do to stop this," Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and an outspoken social conservative, said Thursday at a campaign stop in Jefferson, Iowa.

Huckabee addressed abortion again at his next stop in Rockwell City, Iowa, where a reporter asked him whether stopping abortion would mean using federal troops or the FBI.

"We'll see if I get to be president," Huckabee said, according to the Topeka Capital-Journal.

"All American citizens should be protected," he added.

More: Mike Huckabee Won't Rule Out Using Federal Troops To Stop Abortions

Fetuses aren't American citizens - but pregnant women seeking abortions for mental, physical and/or financial reasons are!

This is who conservatives really are. They DESPERATELY want control of the government so they can force other people to live as they do.

GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is open to the idea of using federal troops and the FBI to stop women from having abortions.

"I will not pretend there is nothing we can do to stop this," Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and an outspoken social conservative, said Thursday at a campaign stop in Jefferson, Iowa.

Huckabee addressed abortion again at his next stop in Rockwell City, Iowa, where a reporter asked him whether stopping abortion would mean using federal troops or the FBI.

"We'll see if I get to be president," Huckabee said, according to the Topeka Capital-Journal.

"All American citizens should be protected," he added.

More: Mike Huckabee Won't Rule Out Using Federal Troops To Stop Abortions

Fetuses aren't American citizens - but pregnant women seeking abortions for mental, physical and/or financial reasons are!

This is who conservatives really are. They DESPERATELY want control of the government so they can force other people to live as they do.
and democrats are different?.....go ahead tell me they dont want to control the govt and tell you what is right and wrong....

Forum List

Back