Mike Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis 'To The Door Of The Oven'

And yet somehow Bible readers knew this was coming. America has always been solid in our support of Israel. Some are stunned by the fact that we just flipped sides. I don't know who you think wrote the Bible, but whoever it was, was remarkable. You can't tell me about 4015. These specific, not general or vague, prophecies were made thousands of years ago. We are watching Revelation in action. We are watching it unfold on TV.
Want the next step? Because it's documented.

You don't have to believe it. But you should know enough about it, to check the prophecies off, when you see them.

In The Last Days. ... For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle
And yet somehow Bible readers

What a surprise people acting out to fulfill this crazy stuff, self fulfilling "prophecy"

Christians love self-fulfilling prophecies - National Religious Skepticism Examiner.com

And that evangelical subculture has rotted the brain of the United States of America.

We have a big slice of our population waiting for Jesus to come back, they look forward to Armageddon, good news is bad news to them.

When we talk about the Left Behind series of books that I talk about in my book Crazy for God, what we’re really talking about is a group of people who are resentful because they know they’ve been left behind by modernity, by science, by education, by art, by literature.

The rest of us our getting on with our lives; these people are standing on a hilltop waiting for the end. And this is a dangerous group of people to have as neighbors and they’re our national neighbors and this is the source of all these insanities that we see leveled at the president.

One way or another they go back to this little evangelical subculture… it’s a disaster.

Look, a village cannot reorganize village life to suit the village idiot. It’s as simple as that, and we have to understand: we have a village idiot in this country. It’s called fundamentalist Christianity.

Hey fake Jew, there are two ways for the Mashiach to come in Jewish belief. the first is for all Jews to be in solidarity with and love one another, which is not going to happen because there are too many leftist,secular, atheist, Jews. the other will be to save the Jews when we are attacked from "all sides" even the U.S. will be against us as we are starting to see with Obama. My friend "Ropey" wrote this I'll re-post it here. "Armageddon"? Not a Jewish word, but the belief is similar in many ways.

Hopefully he doesn't mind that i re posted this here...:dunno:

Israel is created to be attacked by all sides. Well, the definition of 'sides' has changed to 'tangents and enough of them to create a circle that is worldwide. The attacks are certainly global in nature. Long before an Internet

Each time it was through our determined drive to survive that has maintained us. We continued through the The Assyrian Empire's attempt to exterminate us, and its expulsion of ten (of our twelve) tribes in an attempt to separate us from our Law, books and traditions. They took multitudes of our best people as slaves to Mesopotamia which is where Iraq and Iran are now. They are gone... We remain...

We continue that we followed our laws in our book and remembered where we had come from and where we were to return. The Babylonians conquered we recreated those Israeli cities three times to end with the final destruction of Israel and our temple of Jerusalem.

We continue that we kept The Law, as we were chosen to, or we would all be Egyptian/Babylonian pagans. They are gone...

We continue that we did not surrender our belief to the incoming Greeks after we had rebuilt Israel and its great Second Temple. We are a slow breeding people. There has never been more than twenty million Jewry worldwide. We are estimated this year to be thirteen million souls but I digress. Alexander was not a man to estimate lightly. Research this man if you want to see his warring abilities. Ah, we were with him for a bit. We translated our book and gave it to them in the name of the "Septuagint". All was well until the Greek ruler Antiochus Epiphanes decided he was a G-d (hence the term epiphany – remember its birth and use it wisely) and moved to destroy the Jews belief. Research him to see his methods. He didn't destroy the Second Temple, but he did desecrate it with his likenesses, etc. etc. and he came to pass a law requiring the devoutly Monotheistic Jews to come in four times a year on their Sabbath day of prayer to bow to him as senior G-d. Simply put, We revolted and it was this Maccebean revolt where we gained our independence.

Finally we have Israel recreated, and are back in our land, which G-d gave us, and which our book says we must hold for the end of times, and which all three books state is coming and will come from (Israel). Life was good for about a hundred years but we were close to this failing Empires end.

We continue that we understood the wants of the Roman Empire who came and picked up the Empiric pieces. Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus (Pompey, for short) has us in his grasp, but the Romans are happy just to financially gain and Pompey is a hedonist which is easily determined by the statuary the old goat left behind him.

We continue in that we did move through and about the birth of and death of Jesus Christ with his concurrent new belief extension.

We continue that we did not surrender to a Roman edict proscribing circumcision (our major covenant with G-d) to be self-mutilation and thus against Roman law, and fought to the death rather than accede to this mundane commandment regarding our very covenant with our G-d.

Thus were we scattered to the known worlds winds, still with our language, traditions and the plethora in dissertations of our book and traditions and which we have carried through all our trials.

We continue through the many pogroms and attempts to end us and our belief because we had learned. Our G-d has trained us well. There will always be a kernel of Judaism to create another if destroyed Israel, but I believe the time of renewal is over and we now will never let go. Some think the term, "Never Again" stands for the holocaust, but it stands for losing Israel and NEVER AGAIN! IT will be a high price to pay if Iran is willing to fight to the last Arabian as long as it "hastens" the coming of their twelfth Imam. One can not hasten the will of G-d, so if it happens, it was meant to happen.

We were stewed in the repetition of forsaking our G-d and paying a heavy price.

No more! Yes, there are those among us who decry Israel and have their own interpretations.

They have been so at every nexus point in time where the Jews, as a people had to decide if it was worth it to continue on with the book, belief, traditions, etc. Keep in mind it is no simple easy thing to be a devoutly practicing Jew. The true devout do not see tradition, they are past that mundane thinking. They decry the Jewish fanatics. The Israeli people hold their government accountable, but the fear of dissolution is palpable and now, having their country again, they will not let it go unless it is the end of times and that time is not yet come. The true Jewish point of view is we must hold Israel whatever the cost.

And so far, History shows we continue

5773 years and counting.

And yet somehow Bible readers knew this was coming. America has always been solid in our support of Israel. Some are stunned by the fact that we just flipped sides. I don't know who you think wrote the Bible, but whoever it was, was remarkable. You can't tell me about 4015. These specific, not general or vague, prophecies were made thousands of years ago. We are watching Revelation in action. We are watching it unfold on TV.

You don't have to believe it. But you should know enough about it, to check the prophecies off, when you see them.

Well, that's a relief!

In The Last Days. ... For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle

What a surprise people acting out to fulfill this crazy stuff, self fulfilling "prophecy"

Christians love self-fulfilling prophecies - National Religious Skepticism Examiner.com

And that evangelical subculture has rotted the brain of the United States of America.

We have a big slice of our population waiting for Jesus to come back, they look forward to Armageddon, good news is bad news to them.

When we talk about the Left Behind series of books that I talk about in my book Crazy for God, what we’re really talking about is a group of people who are resentful because they know they’ve been left behind by modernity, by science, by education, by art, by literature.

The rest of us our getting on with our lives; these people are standing on a hilltop waiting for the end. And this is a dangerous group of people to have as neighbors and they’re our national neighbors and this is the source of all these insanities that we see leveled at the president.

One way or another they go back to this little evangelical subculture… it’s a disaster.

Look, a village cannot reorganize village life to suit the village idiot. It’s as simple as that, and we have to understand: we have a village idiot in this country. It’s called fundamentalist Christianity.

Hey fake Jew, there are two ways for the Mashiach to come in Jewish belief. the first is for all Jews to be in solidarity with and love one another, which is not going to happen because there are too many leftist,secular, atheist, Jews. the other will be to save the Jews when we are attacked from "all sides" even the U.S. will be against us as we are starting to see with Obama. My friend "Ropey" wrote this I'll re-post it here. "Armageddon"? Not a Jewish word, but the belief is similar in many ways.

Israel is created to be attacked by all sides. Well, the definition of 'sides' has changed to 'tangents and enough of them to create a circle that is worldwide. The attacks are certainly global in nature. Long before an Internet

Each time it was through our determined drive to survive that has maintained us. We continued through the The Assyrian Empire's attempt to exterminate us, and its expulsion of ten (of our twelve) tribes in an attempt to separate us from our Law, books and traditions. They took multitudes of our best people as slaves to Mesopotamia which is where Iraq and Iran are now. They are gone... We remain...

We continue that we followed our laws in our book and remembered where we had come from and where we were to return. The Babylonians conquered we recreated those Israeli cities three times to end with the final destruction of Israel and our temple of Jerusalem.

We continue that we kept The Law, as we were chosen to, or we would all be Egyptian/Babylonian pagans. They are gone...

We continue that we did not surrender our belief to the incoming Greeks after we had rebuilt Israel and its great Second Temple. We are a slow breeding people. There has never been more than twenty million Jewry worldwide. We are estimated this year to be thirteen million souls but I digress. Alexander was not a man to estimate lightly. Research this man if you want to see his warring abilities. Ah, we were with him for a bit. We translated our book and gave it to them in the name of the "Septuagint". All was well until the Greek ruler Antiochus Epiphanes decided he was a G-d (hence the term epiphany – remember its birth and use it wisely) and moved to destroy the Jews belief. Research him to see his methods. He didn't destroy the Second Temple, but he did desecrate it with his likenesses, etc. etc. and he came to pass a law requiring the devoutly Monotheistic Jews to come in four times a year on their Sabbath day of prayer to bow to him as senior G-d. Simply put, We revolted and it was this Maccebean revolt where we gained our independence.

Finally we have Israel recreated, and are back in our land, which G-d gave us, and which our book says we must hold for the end of times, and which all three books state is coming and will come from (Israel). Life was good for about a hundred years but we were close to this failing Empires end.

We continue that we understood the wants of the Roman Empire who came and picked up the Empiric pieces. Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus (Pompey, for short) has us in his grasp, but the Romans are happy just to financially gain and Pompey is a hedonist which is easily determined by the statuary the old goat left behind him.

We continue in that we did move through and about the birth of and death of Jesus Christ with his concurrent new belief extension.

We continue that we did not surrender to a Roman edict proscribing circumcision (our major covenant with G-d) to be self-mutilation and thus against Roman law, and fought to the death rather than accede to this mundane commandment regarding our very covenant with our G-d.

Thus were we scattered to the known worlds winds, still with our language, traditions and the plethora in dissertations of our book and traditions and which we have carried through all our trials.

We continue through the many pogroms and attempts to end us and our belief because we had learned. Our G-d has trained us well. There will always be a kernel of Judaism to create another if destroyed Israel, but I believe the time of renewal is over and we now will never let go. Some think the term, "Never Again" stands for the holocaust, but it stands for losing Israel and NEVER AGAIN! IT will be a high price to pay if Iran is willing to fight to the last Arabian as long as it "hastens" the coming of their twelfth Imam. One can not hasten the will of G-d, so if it happens, it was meant to happen.

No more! Yes, there are those among us who decry Israel and have their own interpretations.

They have been so at every nexus point in time where the Jews, as a people had to decide if it was worth it to continue on with the book, belief, traditions, etc. Keep in mind it is no simple easy thing to be a devoutly practicing Jew. The true devout do not see tradition, they are past that mundane thinking. They decry the Jewish fanatics. The Israeli people hold their government accountable, but the fear of dissolution is palpable and now, having their country again, they will not let it go unless it is the end of times and that time is not yet come. The true Jewish point of view is we must hold Israel whatever the cost.

5773 years and counting.

fake Jew? yea over 12 year in yeshiva in Brooklyn

You have a real goyisha kopf and seem to like licking the goyims ass

You know what Republicans think of education.

Let me common core hyperbole for ya:
I saw a Democrat pick a peach right off of a tree. Why does he hate trees? Democrats are destroying the rain forests!!!

So, what Republicans think of education is the Democrats have destroyed it. Common core makes the kids stupid. Demo teachers make them lesbians and gays.

Demo teacher to 6th graders:
“Some people’s d--k, they only go that far,” he said, adding improbably “My d--k goes all the way to that fence.”
He promised to show them when students laughed.
“I’m gonna show you what a d--k is,” the teacher said. “I’m gonna d--k your a-- over."
better yet:
Here strap this penis and balls on girls and let's talk about pleasure instead of math

Democrats just want to have sex with little students. They don't care about education.

Have you looked up hyperbole yet? And that it doesn't work? Democrats don't get that.......

Last edited:
If anyone ever was in the Middle east they would know how small it is, any use of nuke would whip out the entire region , nukes are not like using cluster bombs the radioactivity would be the end of everyone, good guys and bad guys alike. That's what the thumpers are cheering for their so called end times where they go to disneyland in the sky,

So then Hiroshima no longer exists?

Why yes, it was me that turned all nations against Israel so prophesy could be fulfilled.
And I will be leading the charge of the Russians and Iran when they invade Israel for spoils.

Maroon, I neither wrote or fulfilled prophesy. It was Jews that wrote it. I'm just watching it unfold. Tell me about a conflict that will be happening in 4023. Name the countries involved and the outcome. What do you mean you can't?

5773 years and counting.

fake Jew? yea over 12 year in yeshiva in Brooklyn

You have a real goyisha kopf and seem to like licking the goyims ass

an atheist? who hates the religious? You're a joke,and miserable, bigot ,fake Jew..No Jew uses the word "Goyim" every other word.... None...you're a fraud

Quick question Jroc.......................did you ever bother to look up what the word "goyim" means?

Guessing from your last post (the one I am responding to) you don't.

Look up the word.

Quick question Jroc.......................did you ever bother to look up what the word "goyim" means?

Guessing from your last post (the one I am responding to) you don't.

Look up the word.
I know what the word means genius , but we don't continually use it. The Jew haters use it falsely to try to prove that to we think we are better than the "other nations" Better? no, we just have certain responsibilities. we aren't better, we are all children of G-d. This idiot Guno spews hate. Which in turn feeds into the Jew haters narrative. He's a cancer on this board

"GOY" is not an insulting term. It simply means non-Jew, nothing less and nothing more.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
No really? You're so smart:doubt:..it means "other nations" and the way Guno uses it is vicious. He's hate mongering. Jews don't spew hate against non Jews and if he is a
Jew? which is doubtful, he's not too bright. The Jew haters use it the way he does, to spew hate

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back