Mike Huckabee: Jailing Kim Davis proves there is 'criminalization of Christianity'

Davis refused to do her job. Judge said go to jail. It's that simple. Since she has been married four times - she may enjoy prison romance.

There is kind of an argument that if someone isn't doing there job then it's an issue with there employer not some judge who isn't in her command line.

As a State employee, her 'employer' is the government. She cannot be fired by a human, because she was elected. The Federal ( who BTW, was a George W. Bush appointee ) judge, acting on behalf of her 'employer' sentenced her to jail, after she was informed of her choices which was:

A) resign, which she refused to do
B) be fined, which she said would still not make her perform the duties she was elected to do
C) go to jail for the criminal act of contempt.

Jon-Davidson-on-Kim-Davis.jpg

How about it, gun nuts? Today it's homos - tomorrow it's your penis compensator.

Or a Muslim DMV worker who refuses to give females driver's licenses because of their 'faith'?

Well...at least the cruel bastards are schooled in the proper technique:

All Religions Are Man Made!!!!! Consequently men ended up with the good deals.

Also I might point out that god is a man and Hey Zeus was the offspring of a Man. Shucks...they even made an unwed woman give birth to him.

Last edited:
The far left condemns Christianity, so this woman should have claimed she was Muslim and she would have kept her job. After she is a Democrat..

Actually I think the 'far left' & any thinking true patriotic conservative would condemn those who want to tear down the wall that separates church & state.

Goldwater was a fine man. I voted for him when he ran for president. I also talked to him on SW Radio when his amateur call was K7UGA.

The far left condemns Christianity, so this woman should have claimed she was Muslim and she would have kept her job. After she is a Democrat..

Actually I think the 'far left' & any thinking true patriotic conservative would condemn those who want to tear down the wall that separates church & state.

Muslims have in fact lost court cases involving refusing to do their jobs over religious objections,

and rightfully so (the losing, that is).

Of course.....if the bastards don't want to work let them stay at home and starve to death. The rest of us would be one helluva lot better off!

2015-07-04-1436049945-5842706-HungryGraphic-thumb.png

Last edited:

Goldwater was a fine man. I voted for him when he ran for president. I also talked to him on SW Radio when his amateur call was K7UGA.

I listen to his running mate's daughter Stephanie Miller's radio program. She has said on multiple occasions how different Republicans were back when the GOP was actually a sane party & at the end of the day both sides of the aisle actually fraternized with each other... There has been such a shift in ideology from 'fiscal' to 'social' brand of conservatism, it's sickening. Goldwater could also care less whether someone was gay as well & thought they should be allowed in the military when even that was 'taboo'.

I listen to his running mate's daughter Stephanie Miller's radio program. She has said on multiple occasions how different Republicans were back when the GOP was actually a sane party & at the end of the day both sides of the aisle actually fraternized with each other... There has been such a shift in ideology from 'fiscal' to 'social' brand of conservatism, it's sickening. Goldwater could also care less whether someone was gay as well & thought they should be allowed in the military when even that was 'taboo'.

You're right on it!

Dwight Eisenhower was one of the old time Republicans and a great general/president. He warned the whole nation against forming and supporting a military/industrial complex:

You're right on it!

Dwight Eisenhower was one of the old time Republicans and a great general/president. He warned the whole nation against forming and supporting a military/industrial complex:

<SSSSHHHH> don't tell anybody, but Ike was also pro union. oh the horrors of it all!

Unions made the middle class in America but a few greedy ass holes at the top made unions a bad word. One thing for certain.....we don't have to wonder what tax cuts for the wealthy will do. Look at the upper 1% line at the end of Bill Clinton's two terms then watch it after George W. Bush cut marginal tax rates for the wealthy not once but twice...2001 and 2003:

r-DISPARITY-huge.jpg

1536.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back