Mike Huckabee has huge baggage

mike huckabee has huge baggage - it's all made from his old pants.

(you know, cause he was fat so he had big pants)

Baggage? Having a unrepentent domestic bomber killer terrorist as your political advisor and ghost writer for your phony autobiography and defending Chicago hospitals for engaging in manslaughter by killing premature babies is baggage. Having a dead girl drowned in your car is baggage. Engaging in sodomy in the oval office is baggage. Everything else is business as usual.

Baggage? Having a unrepentent domestic bomber killer terrorist as your political advisor and ghost writer for your phony autobiography and defending Chicago hospitals for engaging in manslaughter by killing premature babies is baggage. Having a dead girl drowned in your car is baggage. Engaging in sodomy in the oval office is baggage. Everything else is business as usual.

LOLWUT?? If BO got some bung from Michelle in the Oval, that's none of our business.

LOLWUT?? If BO got some bung from Michelle in the Oval, that's none of our business.

Clinton?

You cant be serious :eusa_eh:

You cant be serious :eusa_eh:

Sorry , when I think of sodomy I think of ass sex, not oral. I just wasn't thinking of the cigar episode as sodomy, but I suppose that from a legal standpoint it could be considered to be so.

Forum List

Back