Mike Gravel (D-AK): “Troopergate is going to come out in her favor.”

They are investigating charges against Palin dumbass... Perhaps youve heard of meaning of an investigation. What is does and what its for..

Me thinks del is inline to receive the idiot of the week award...

i know what it means, but it's pretty clear you need a little help with it
in·ves·ti·ga·tion Audio Help /ɪnˌvɛstɪˈgeɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-ves-ti-gey-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the act or process of investigating or the condition of being investigated.
2. a searching inquiry for ascertaining facts; detailed or careful examination

no charge for the info, and no charges for Palin, yet.

dumbass

You still did not provide he threatned her life or beat his wife, all you proven is he forget to use his turn signal and he drives fast. I don't know about you but half the cops in my town do these things.It looks like me Palin was crasping at straws, too bad the trooper didn't get a blow job she could of really had something there.
are you insane, or just drunk?

"Those incidents included: a reprimand in January 2004 for negligent damage to a state vehicle; a January 2005 instruction after being accused of speeding, unsafe lane changes, following too closely and not using turn signals in his state vehicle; a June 2005 instruction regarding personal cell phone calls; an October 2005 suspension from work after getting a speeding ticket; and a November 2005 memo “to clarify duty hours, tardiness and personal business during duty time.”

Where in this is proof he threatned Palin or her Father in law and like the other guy said she wasn't even governor with all this happened, didn't she take office in 2006. And like I said before he probably deserved to be fired but what about the commisioner and the Police Chief of Wassila. Palin wanted to keep the bars open later because they were supporters of her campaign. And why would a good Christian women like her want bars to stay open later then 2am. And who is going to raise Trig? Tell me that!

I will quote you can "
you do know that Palin didnt take the office of Governor till dec 2005, right?

When Bubba J (you can call himBJ for short) was being investigated for perjury the judge withheld her ruling until after the election for fear it would "taint" the election results.

Indeed. Finding BJ guilty of perjury may well have lead to BJ's electoral defeat.

Methinks the conservatives are more eager to see the report on Gov. Palin before the election. They, unlike the opposite side of the aisle, would enjoy having the innuendos dealt with decisively.

They are investigating charges against Palin dumbass... Perhaps youve heard of meaning of an investigation. What it does and what its for..

Me thinks del is inline to receive the idiot of the week award...
there have been no criminal charges filed
and the investigation isnt a criminal one

seem it is YOU that is the dumbass

btw, you wouldnt be the same dumbassed jeepers that posts at hannity would you?

there have been no criminal charges filed
and the investigation isnt a criminal one

seem it is YOU that is the dumbass

btw, you wouldnt be the same dumbassed jeepers that posts at hannity would you?

The news was full of reports that Mrs. Palin supported Alaska's infamous "Bridge to Nowhere" before she turned against it, that she had hired an attorney to defend her against charges of pressuring a state official to fire her former brother-in-law, that she had solicited millions of dollars in pork-barrel spending for the town where she once was mayor, and, in the biggest bombshell, her announcement that her single, 17-year-old daughter is five months pregnant.
Washington Times - McCain camp done discussing Palin vetting

She hired an attorney to defend herself against...... the... chickens?

I dont pay attention to Hanity nor would I go to the site... but I might go to check out this cat with the cool name... thanks for the heads up waterboy..

she wasn't governor before the divorce.

And when Palin became governor she and her staff contacted public safety about the trooper and then fired the commissioner because he wouldn't play ball. Just like she tried to do with the librarian that woundn't ban books.

Palin should not be in a position of power. She will abuse it.

And when Palin became governor she and her staff contacted public safety about the trooper and then fired the commissioner because he wouldn't play ball. Just like she tried to do with the librarian that woundn't ban books.

Palin should not be in a position of power. She will abuse it.
and he SHOULD have been fired you moron

Forum List

Back