Mike Doomberg surges past Kamala Harris in DemonRAT primary poll

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former Mayor Michael Doomberg is already having an impact in the DemonRAT primary for the White House just a week after launching his presidential bid, a new survey released Monday reveals.

Doomberg came out in fifth place, ahead of California Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) in a new Hill-HarrisX national DemonRAT primary poll.

The survey found that Bloomberg’s support increased from 3 percent to 6 percent among likely DemoNRAT voters and DemonRAT-leaning independents.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

e4su5hJ.jpg

Oh please be Biden, oh please please please please please!!!!!!....Da lil children were playing wid da hair on my leg....I LOVE LIL CHILREN!!!..... You can't writ this stuff!!!

Last edited:
Bloomberg “ Chinese president is not a dictator” lol

Shouldn’t that disqualify him? Lol

His ads on TV are very well done. He's the only one I see here in Eastern Washington.

His ads on TV are very well done. He's the only one I see here in Eastern Washington.
Most folks find them stupid.

YOU DON’T HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE, YOU JUST HAVE TO FALL IN LINE: Mike Bloomberg Tells Bloomberg News Reporters Complaining About Controversial 2020 Policy: ‘Learn to Live With’ It.

Just think of the media as Democratic Party operatives with bylines, and it all makes sense.
I believe he will be the nominee.
It really doesn't matter who loses to Trump

Kamala dropped out, I just surged past her.
WTF is this bullshit thread about?
The democrats have no minority candidates, just billionaires now?
Does that mean that "reparations" are off the table??

Rush bestows a nickname, the sheep start using it. Right on cue.

They don't even try to hide it at this point.
What's to hide? A good nickname is a good nickname regardless of who makes it up. Are you afraid of Rush or something?
I'm not fond of the alternate informational/ideological/psychological universe that he is so instrumental in creating.

I also think it's funny when so many of his devotees deny that they listen to him, when the opposite is so obviously true.

What's to hide? A good nickname is a good nickname regardless of who makes it up. Are you afraid of Rush or something?
I'm not fond of the alternate informational/ideological/psychological universe that he is so instrumental in creating.

I also think it's funny when so many of his devotees deny that they listen to him, when the opposite is so obviously true.
I haven't see anyone on this board reject Rush. Not sure what you're talking about.

Also lol at you thinking that because you don't like someone others should therefore hide their feelings.

I haven't see anyone on this board reject Rush. Not sure what you're talking about.

Also lol at you thinking that because you don't like someone others should therefore hide their feelings.
The fact that you haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not true.

And I always like it when I can reduce others to straw man arguments. You completely made that second part up. I always want people to say what they're thinking, I'm a passionate advocate of freedom of expression, because it's so effective and efficient at exposing the loons.

Oh, and "dittos".

The fact that you haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not true.

And I always like it when I can reduce others to straw man arguments. You completely made that second part up. I always want people to say what they're thinking, I'm a passionate advocate of freedom of expression, because it's so effective and efficient at exposing the loons.

Oh, and "dittos".
Feel free to provide some examples.

Things like my position don't count either. My position is that the guy is brilliant but I don't listen to him because I do not allow politics, hard rock or country on the radio at work.

Forum List

Back