Mike Brown Family Had Section of Road Dug Up Where He Died – Asphalt Given to Family

every time the miltary comes up as a topic you chime in saying "my uncles brother in law served" and such and such :blahblah:..... MEANING you haven't so :up: save it sister. :eusa_hand:

every time the miltary comes up as a topic you chime in saying "my uncles brother in law served" and such and such :blahblah:..... MEANING you haven't so :up: save it sister. :eusa_hand:
Do you believe military service gives you some extra wisdom or moral authority or something? I served with some real scumbag dunces. I don't know about you.

Maybe this will finally put a stop to this family seeking publicity. what next? you want the city?

Your son was NO SAINT. give us all break and let your son RIP for crying out

another Mother Sheehan

i personally know Cindy Sheehan and she would be laughing at your Low IQ trailer park ignorance

Sheehan made the death of her son a circus too....my son would come back to haunt me if I did anything like what she did & what Brown's are doing. But then, he has pride in himself & I do too.

The best part...when she tried to protest the warmonger obama........the rest of the left told her to shut up......she is only allowed to protest Republicans.....

she found out the hard way. the Democrat/progressives only USE someone then tosses them aside. Her problem was she actually thought she meant something to them

This is a little over the top and now just getting bizarre. taxpayers had to pay for it first with burned out Businesses and now this

Snip:
Mike Brown Family Had Section of Road Dug Up Where He Died – Asphalt Given to Family

Jim Hoft Aug 2nd, 2015 9:05 pm 20 Comments

On August 9, 2014 robber Michael Brown was shot dead by Police Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri.

Brown’s body was left on the street for several hours as police investigated.

Brown beat Officer Wilson and went for his gun before he was shot dead.

In May the Mike Brown Memorial plaque was set up on Canfield Drive in Ferguson Wednesday.

all of it here:
Mike Brown Family Had Section of Road Dug Up Where He Died - Asphalt Given to Family - The Gateway Pundit
This Brown family are becoming bigger media whores than the Kardashians.

well they seem to be giving it a hell of a try. I can't believe that CITY dug up the damn PUBLIC road. I've never heard of anything more ridiculous

This is a little over the top and now just getting bizarre. taxpayers had to pay for it first with burned out Businesses and now this

Snip:

On August 9, 2014 robber Michael Brown was shot dead by Police Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri.

In May the Mike Brown Memorial plaque was set up on Canfield Drive in Ferguson Wednesday.

all of it here:
Mike Brown Family Had Section of Road Dug Up Where He Died - Asphalt Given to Family - The Gateway Pundit

well they seem to be giving it a hell of a try. I can't believe that CITY dug up the damn PUBLIC road. I've never heard of anything more ridiculous

They were probably afraid they would riot again if they didn't get it! It's cheaper to replace the road......

Snip:

all of it here:

The "hands up, don't shoot" mantra is pretty ridiculous since it never happened but they keep saying it.....

Snip:

all of it here:

They were probably afraid they would riot again if they didn't get it! It's cheaper to replace the road......
My thoughts too. A riot would have been orchestrated.

Snip:

all of it here:

Yes, I'm glad I don't live there if that was the case. this whole thing is getting out of hand. I don't think we've seen anything yet. they just had that three day meeting at some college where they threatened a white reporter because they told him: it was for blacks only...just nasty and ugly is all they are now. they don't want to FIX anything. They now want to bring harm and disrupt all our lives.

Reporter expelled from black public university event

Snip:

all of it here:

Yes, I'm glad I don't live there if that was the case. this whole thing is getting out of hand. I don't think we've seen anything yet. they just had that three day meeting at some college where they threatened a white reporter because they told him: it was for blacks only...just nasty and ugly is all they are now. they don't want to FIX anything. They now want to bring harm and disrupt all our lives.

All his worshippers were saying Obama was going to be a UNITER. He's done just the opposite. By him speaking out on Brown, Trayvon, Gray...saying he understands their frustration, only gave them the will to fight and lash out without fear on whitey. He's divided this country more than it's been in years. And not just blacks and whites. You see it with liberals and conservatives too....everyone is at each others throats more than I've ever seen.

Snip:

all of it here:

All his worshippers were saying Obama was going to be a UNITER. He's done just the opposite. By him speaking out on Brown, Trayvon, Gray...saying he understands their frustration, only gave them the will to fight and lash out without fear on whitey. He's divided this country more than it's been in years. And not just blacks and whites. You see it with liberals and conservatives too....everyone is at each others throats more than I've ever seen.

I personally believe all this was planned by him, Holder, Sharpton and whoever is paying for these people to protest. what reason would Al Sharpton have to visit Obama 61 time already.....And Remember one of the snake Democrats said, never let good Crisis go to waste. And who does it help if our country was in Chaos?

I find Obama to be one evil human being and actually has been a DANGER to us. .

Another thread where we are reminded that republicans believe black people are just horrible.

No, only the ones hanging out at the WH. :)
Oh, and just a question. Your 'location' under your avatar states "Hating Hatters"....why do you hate hatters? For me, I hate haters. Not sure what hats have ever done to anyone. :itsok:

Forum List

Back