Mike Bloomberg, liberal fascist...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

"Note how piously the unctuous Nanny Bloomberg claims he’s not “banning anything,” when in fact that’s exactly what he tried to do until a New York state judge drop-kicked his assertion of unfettered government authority and bureaucratic oversight through the goal posts of personal freedom — a concept that is itself under direct attack by fascists like Bloomberg, who has married his $27 billion personal fortune to his power as NYC mayor in an attempt to impose his will on the residents of the five boroughs and beyond."

"The collapse of free societies doesn’t start with the Vandals’ assault on the gates of Rome. It starts with “reasonable” restrictions on freedom, “carve-outs” and “exemptions” to constitutional principles, “temporary” taxes and suspensions of civil liberties — all designed to inure the public to the destruction of bedrock guarantees ( i.e. “Congress shall make no law…”) in the name of what’s good for them.
Gregory asks, “Where’s the line? Where is too far for government to go?” Bloomy’s comforting answer:
'I do not think we should ban most things.'
"And to think this man still harbors a desire to run for president. "

Unexamined Premises » Mike Bloomberg, Liberal Fascist

There's nothing at all Liberal about Bloomberg. He's an Authoritarian Big Government type of politician. Liberals aren't big government authoritarian types. Liberals weren't the architects of the big government expansion of the previous Administration as well as the PA.

I think we can all agree on this term. Very bi partisan.

"a freaking powertripping nutbar"

Every time I read an article about him the Almond Joy song pops into my head :).

why all the hate for a billionaire who is trying to address the ills of of his burg (gun deaths & preventable hospital admissions due to obesity & its related long-term ills- diabetes, cardiovascular disease, etc..)

give it another two months, Doomberg will eventually limit New Yorkers on how many sheets of TP u must use to wipe where the sun don't shine. Got to keep those 19th century sewers unclogged at all times!

Every time I read an article about him the Almond Joy song pops into my head :).

In his perfect world, the thought of Almond Joy would be erased from your memory....or you would be jailed for thinking about candy.

why all the hate for a billionaire who is trying to address the ills of of his burg (gun deaths & preventable hospital admissions due to obesity & its related long-term ills- diabetes, cardiovascular disease, etc..)

Soda pop and obesity cause gun deaths?

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

You have to wonder about the people of New York, why they let this man trample on them like this?

New Yorkers by and large agree with him. They think they should have the authority to tell everybody else in the world what to do, and they think everybody else should be forced to live like they do.

New Yorkers by and large agree with him. They think they should have the authority to tell everybody else in the world what to do, and they think everybody else should be forced to live like they do.

like gaged mice in a cement jungle

Exactly. Labeling Bloomberg as left/right, liberal/conservative or Democrat/Republican would be insulting to both sides. I don't think Bloomberg is a bad guy, let alone a fascist. I'm sure he means well. He just doesn't realize that a majority of Americans don't give a shit what he thinks we should be eating or drinking.

Forum List

Back