Mike Bloomberg brought a wallet to a Gunfight

Maybe he should have offered to pay Bernie to drop out and back him...

You know, like Hillary did!!!

Yea, Bernie did not care about Hillary blowing US secrets on her private e-mail server that did God only knows how much damage to the US, but he does care that Little Mike has more money than he does and has perhaps said bad things to women over the years.

Maybe Bloomstein thinks the competition are Palestinian turrwriss trying to steal the office G-d giveth he ?
Pretty much. He has to be one of the most arrogant SOB's I've ever seen. It's almost as if he showed up at the debate to say, "Ok, I took the time and effort to be here, ao anoint me king!" In fact, he does not even feel the need to defend himself or debate those clowns because they are so insane and/or unlikable.

Maybe Bloomstein thinks the competition are Palestinian turrwriss trying to steal the office G-d giveth he ?
Pretty much. He has to be one of the most arrogant SOB's I've ever seen. It's almost as if he showed up at the debate to say, "Ok, I took the time and effort to be here, ao anoint me king!" In fact, he does not even feel the need to defend himself or debate those clowns because they are so insane and/or unlikable.

Mike just doesn't get the politics thing.
He's letting the gals void their NDAs, so the MSM will be all over those gals asking for the juicy details of what Mike or his staff did to them.
What possible advantage does he expect for voiding the NDAs??? He escaped that at the debate, and now its detail by detail by detail...

Turns out he is feeling less suicidal than starved for cash. Well, he is a millionaire.

No wonder Bloomberg needs Hillary.

Forum List

Back