Mika Brezinski triggerd by Trump's twiit demands entire white house staff resign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mika Brzezinski Triggered by Trump’s Tweet, Demands Entire White House Staff Resign
Brzezinski immediately jumped to the conclusion that Trump putting “(and would do anything for them)” in parenthesis meant that he was referring to sexual favors, labeling the tweet “derogatory and disgusting”.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This guy looks like a beady eyed prick and ass kisser. I bet this is a little bitch that would hide under a rock in a grid down situation and sell of his own wife in order to live.

Mika Brzezinski Triggered by Trump’s Tweet, Demands Entire White House Staff Resign
Brzezinski immediately jumped to the conclusion that Trump putting “(and would do anything for them)” in parenthesis meant that he was referring to sexual favors, labeling the tweet “derogatory and disgusting”.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This guy looks like a beady eyed prick and ass kisser. I bet this is a little bitch that would hide under a rock in a grid down situation and sell of his own wife in order to live.
Turns out the name Mika means sexual fixation.

It was silly of Mika to suggest they all resign. Everybody knows that's not gonna happen. If they had any self respect, they would have resigned long ago.

Bullshit! Mika translates to incredibly stupid lefty airhead, roughly.

Bullshit! Mika translates to incredibly stupid lefty airhead, roughly.
I thought the literal translation was space between the ears.

It was silly of Mika to suggest they all resign. Everybody knows that's not gonna happen. If they had any self respect, they would have resigned long ago.

And if the left had any self respect they would respect the will of the voters and quit acting like third world country spoiled children.

Where does (and would do anything for them) exclude sexual favors?

If Trump had posted would do "almost" anything....you might have a point

And if the left had any self respect they would respect the will of the voters and quit acting like third world country spoiled children.

Yes, the will of the voters has been overlooked. He received about 3 million less votes.

Yes, the will of the voters has been overlooked. He received about 3 million less votes.
But way more electoral votes which is the system that prevents mob rule.

I was responding to a remark about the voters being ignored. They have been.

No they weren't. Every vote counted. You just refuse to grasp that this country is made up of a collection of states, not just one.

Mica has a sub-reptilian intellect and a really nice pair of tits.

Missed her chance. Should have been a Pole Dancer.

No they weren't. Every vote counted. You just refuse to grasp that this country is made up of a collection of states, not just one.

Evidently, some counted more than others.

Evidently, some counted more than others.
Nope. They all counted the same.
Get over it.

Forum List

Back