‘Migration Must be Stopped’: Central EU Leaders Demand Border Shutdown

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Too late idiots, the scum of the ME and Africa realized that they can live MUCH BETTER than in their home countries by taking your welfare and letting your liberal policies SLOWLY cause your suicide...in 50 years there will be hardly any European culture left, and what is will be replaced by Islamic law!

The flow of third world migrants must be brought to a halt, European leaders said over the weekend, with Sebastian Kurz calling for EU nations to begin blocking boats from Africa. Der Standard reported the Austrian Chancellor [pictured above, left] held a telephone conversation with Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat, in which the pair agreed that the situation with migrants being ferried across the Mediterranean was not sustainable.

“We are both of the opinion that the EU cannot just allow every ship to dock,” said Kurtz, urging other nations in the bloc to close their ports to boats carrying illegal immigrants.

According to a statement from Austria’s Federal Chancellery published Sunday, the Conservative head of state said migrant-laden vessels should be stopped at the EU’s external border, and asylum seekers either returned to their country of origin or delivered to a safe third country on mainland Africa.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Migration Must be Stopped’: Central EU Leaders Demand Border Shutdown

GettyImages-986284498-e1534776237411-640x481.jpg

Oh my gosh! Are European leaders finally waking up? Or are they getting too much pressure from citizens fed up with rapes and ethnic attacks from you-know=who?

Der Standard reported the Austrian Chancellor [pictured above, left] held a telephone conversation with Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat, in which the pair agreed that the situation with migrants being ferried across the Mediterranean was not sustainable.

We are both of the opinion that the EU cannot just allow every ship to dock,” said Kurtz, urging other nations in the bloc to close their ports to boats carrying illegal immigrants.

According to a statement from Austria’s Federal Chancellery published Sunday, the Conservative head of state said migrant-laden vessels should be stopped at the EU’s external border, and asylum seekers either returned to their country of origin or delivered to a safe third country on mainland Africa.

More @ ‘Migration Must be Stopped’: Central EU Leaders Demand Border Shutdown

Too late idiots, the scum of the ME and Africa realized that they can live MUCH BETTER than in their home countries by taking your welfare and letting your liberal policies SLOWLY cause your suicide...in 50 years there will be hardly any European culture left, and what is will be replaced by Islamic law!

The flow of third world migrants must be brought to a halt, European leaders said over the weekend, with Sebastian Kurz calling for EU nations to begin blocking boats from Africa. Der Standard reported the Austrian Chancellor [pictured above, left] held a telephone conversation with Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat, in which the pair agreed that the situation with migrants being ferried across the Mediterranean was not sustainable.

“We are both of the opinion that the EU cannot just allow every ship to dock,” said Kurtz, urging other nations in the bloc to close their ports to boats carrying illegal immigrants.

"Too late idiots, the scum of the ME and Africa realized that they can live MUCH BETTER than in their home countries by taking your welfare and letting your liberal policies SLOWLY cause your suicide...in 50 years there will be hardly any European culture left, and what is will be replaced by Islamic law!"

In 50 years we will be okay, but in 50 years America WILL be Mexico and Congo you in many parts of America already have more Mexicans and Africans than Americans and unlike my Continent YOU CANNOT remove them, how is that deporting 11 MILLIONS Mexicans going for you? That's right it ISN'T you STILL have them.

"Kurtz"

Kurz Sebastian Kurz.

"Too late idiots, the scum of the ME and Africa realized that they can live MUCH BETTER than in their home countries by taking your welfare and letting your liberal policies SLOWLY cause your suicide...in 50 years there will be hardly any European culture left, and what is will be replaced by Islamic law!"

In 50 years we will be okay, but in 50 years America WILL be Mexico and Congo you in many parts of America already have more Mexicans and Africans than Americans and unlike my Continent YOU CANNOT remove them, how is that deporting 11 MILLIONS Mexicans going for you? That's right it ISN'T you STILL have them.

"Kurtz"

Kurz Sebastian Kurz.
Luvy, with keeping idiots like Merkle, Europe is lost....these immigrants breed like rats and like America, your govt keeps paying for them!

"Kurtz"

Kurz Sebastian Kurz.
Luvy, with keeping idiots like Merkle, Europe is lost....these immigrants breed like rats and like America, your govt keeps paying for them!

You know nothing about my Government if you did you would not post this that you post, my Government zero with Merkel the OPPOSITE of Merkel, we are not paying for this crowd now and are Deporting who should not be in by the multiple thousands already, do not tell me what your incorrectly state what my Government is doing two of my brothers are IN our Government.

"Kurtz"

Kurz Sebastian Kurz.

You know nothing about my Government if you did you would not post this that you post, my Government zero with Merkel the OPPOSITE of Merkel, we are not paying for this crowd now and are Deporting who should not be in by the multiple thousands already, do not tell me what your incorrectly state what my Government is doing two of my brothers are IN our Government.
Thank you Lucy. I stand corrected by someone actually on the scene....do you still have NO GO ZONES for your police and citizens?

"Kurtz"

Kurz Sebastian Kurz.

Thank you Lucy. I stand corrected by someone actually on the scene....do you still have NO GO ZONES for your police and citizens?

We have never had NO GO ZONES for police and population. Go Troll this idiocy somewhere else, you have NO knowledge about ANYTHING you even post. You join Thursday a Sock or just a low IQ Troll Boi?

"Kurtz"

Kurz Sebastian Kurz.

We have never had NO GO ZONES for police and population. Go Troll this idiocy somewhere else, you have NO knowledge about ANYTHING you even post. You join Thursday a Sock or just a low IQ Troll Boi?
Then I take it that these NEWS stories are FAKE NEWS?

Angela Merkel admits that 'no-go zones' exist in Germany
Fox News

upload_2018-8-21_11-19-34.jpeg
Mar 1, 2018 · German Chancellor Angela Merkel admitted that no-go zones exist this week. (Reuters). German Chancellor Angela Merkel made a ...

Angela Merkel - German chancellor admits no-go zone areas are reality after refugee crisis | World | News | Express.co.uk - Daily Express
Daily Express › uk › News › World

Mar 1, 2018 · ANGELA Merkel has admitted German no-go zones are a “reality” in shocking comments which add to fears there are places in the

Oh, BTW Lucy, I also heard that your police monitor the Net, and anything derogatory about Muslims is a arrestable offense, any truth to that?

"Kurtz"

Kurz Sebastian Kurz.

Fox News

View attachment 212044
Mar 1, 2018 · German Chancellor Angela Merkel admitted that no-go zones exist this week. (Reuters). German Chancellor Angela Merkel made a ...

Angela Merkel - German chancellor admits no-go zone areas are reality after refugee crisis | World | News | Express.co.uk - Daily Express

Mar 1, 2018 · ANGELA Merkel has admitted German no-go zones are a “reality” in shocking comments which add to fears there are places in the

That is Germany not ANYTHING in relation to our Government we are Austria we have never had NO GO ZONES for police and population, you not even aware WHAT nation you are posting about, we are zero in relation to Merkel. The article is your OWN OP you of course not read but I did it is about Sebastian Kurz he is zero in relation to Merkel and the German Government. Again do not tell me what my Government is doing or what occur when you do not have the knowledge regarding these situations.

Migration Must be Stopped’: Central EU Leaders Demand Border Shutdown

GettyImages-986284498-e1534776237411-640x481.jpg

Oh my gosh! Are European leaders finally waking up? Or are they getting too much pressure from citizens fed up with rapes and ethnic attacks from you-know=who?

Der Standard reported the Austrian Chancellor [pictured above, left] held a telephone conversation with Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat, in which the pair agreed that the situation with migrants being ferried across the Mediterranean was not sustainable.

We are both of the opinion that the EU cannot just allow every ship to dock,” said Kurtz, urging other nations in the bloc to close their ports to boats carrying illegal immigrants.

More @ ‘Migration Must be Stopped’: Central EU Leaders Demand Border Shutdown

Italy for months already blocking the NGO Peoples Trafficking Ships, I posted alot about this situation already beginning June in threads with links etc so I am not posting it as repeat all again in another thread but things already occur that we all think is very positive Sebastian has this under control with assistance from Viktor Orbán and Matteo Salvini.

Fox News

View attachment 212044

That is Germany not ANYTHING in relation to our Government we are Austria we have never had NO GO ZONES for police and population, you not even aware WHAT nation you are posting about, we are zero in relation to Merkel. The article is your OWN OP you of course not read but I did it is about Sebastian Kurz he is zero in relation to Merkel and the German Government. Again do not tell me what my Government is doing or what occur when you do not have the knowledge regarding these situations.
Sorry Lucy, thought you were German, apologize for the mistake!

"Kurtz"

Kurz Sebastian Kurz.

Fox News

View attachment 212044

Oh, BTW Lucy, I also heard that your police monitor the Net, and anything derogatory about Muslims is a arrestable offense, any truth to that?

Do you NOT understand that Austria has absolutely nothing to do with Germany?

Fox News

View attachment 212044

Being new, I had no idea Lucy was Austrian!

Fox News

View attachment 212044

Being new, I had no idea Lucy was Austrian!

Pay attention to her avatar.

The point of no return is already passed. The birth rate of european muslims ( so-called 'migrants' ) is higher as 3,8 vs 1.3 that of native europeans.

Forum List

Back