Migrants break border gate, force their way into Mexico

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Come on Mexico...grow a pair and SHOOT THE INVADING FORCE!....You won't like it when Trump denies them entry and YOU have to feed, cloth, and take care of many thousand invaders....better think of something fast....perhaps the CARTELS can do the job for you?

Mexican authorities said a group of about 350 migrants broke the locks on a gate at the Guatemalan border Friday and forced their way into southern Mexico to join a larger group of migrants trying to make their way toward the United States. The National Immigration Institute did not identify the nationalities of the migrants, but they are usually from Central America. A similar confrontation occurred on the same border bridge between Mexico and Guatemala last year. The institute said the migrants were acting in a "hostile" and "aggressive" way, and accused them of also attacking local police in Metapa, a Mexican village that lies between the border and the nearby city of Tapachula. The group of 350 pushed past police guarding the bridge and joined a larger group of about 2,000 migrants who are walking toward Tapachula in the latest caravan to enter Mexico. Claudia Jaqueline Sandoval, 43, from El Progreso, Honduras, was walking toward Tapachula with her 6-year-old daughter. Another son and a daughter are already in the United States. "I have been HIV positive for 16 years," said Sandoval, but her reason for going north was not just medical treatment. "It has been two years since I heard from my son" in the United States, and money is scarce, she said.

(Excerpt) Read more at kvue.com ...

Come on Mexico...grow a pair and SHOOT THE INVADING FORCE!....You won't like it when Trump denies them entry and YOU have to feed, cloth, and take care of many thousand invaders....better think of something fast....perhaps the CARTELS can do the job for you?

Mexican authorities said a group of about 350 migrants broke the locks on a gate at the Guatemalan border Friday and forced their way into southern Mexico to join a larger group of migrants trying to make their way toward the United States. The National Immigration Institute did not identify the nationalities of the migrants, but they are usually from Central America. A similar confrontation occurred on the same border bridge between Mexico and Guatemala last year. The institute said the migrants were acting in a "hostile" and "aggressive" way, and accused them of also attacking local police in Metapa, a Mexican village that lies between the border and the nearby city of Tapachula. The group of 350 pushed past police guarding the bridge and joined a larger group of about 2,000 migrants who are walking toward Tapachula in the latest caravan to enter Mexico. Claudia Jaqueline Sandoval, 43, from El Progreso, Honduras, was walking toward Tapachula with her 6-year-old daughter. Another son and a daughter are already in the United States. "I have been HIV positive for 16 years," said Sandoval, but her reason for going north was not just medical treatment. "It has been two years since I heard from my son" in the United States, and money is scarce, she said.

There needs to be a Zero Tolerance situation now, if you don't do it you are going to be swamped with UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers, this now should be treated not ONLY as a National Emergency but also Survival Of The Nation.

We are doomed. Please someone stop them.

No nation is under ANY obligation to take UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers who with them bring disease and trouble, the solution is MACHINE GUNS on the border, in ALL History EVERY time a nation has been faced with ANY type of invasion they have operated on Zero Tolerance to stop the invasion. It is time to IGNORE The Usual Suspects who through infiltrating their Host Nations legal system have made Western nations WEAK so they feel they cannot repel these Invasions, so the solution is a Military response with machine guns on the border, also Drones should be used. We know how for eg. China and the IDF would deal with this situation, so it is time to copy what China and the IDF would do.

No nation is under ANY obligation to take UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers who with them bring disease and trouble, the solution is MACHINE GUNS on the border, in ALL History EVERY time a nation has been faced with ANY type of invasion they have operated on Zero Tolerance to stop the invasion. It is time to IGNORE The Usual Suspects who through infiltrating their Host Nations legal system have made nations WEAK so they feel they cannot repel these Invasions, so the solution is a Military response with machine guns on the border, also Drones should be used.
No we aren't but the majority of government doesn't care and the lying media fan the flames.

No nation is under ANY obligation to take UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers who with them bring disease and trouble, the solution is MACHINE GUNS on the border, in ALL History EVERY time a nation has been faced with ANY type of invasion they have operated on Zero Tolerance to stop the invasion. It is time to IGNORE The Usual Suspects who through infiltrating their Host Nations legal system have made nations WEAK so they feel they cannot repel these Invasions, so the solution is a Military response with machine guns on the border, also Drones should be used.
No we aren't but the majority of government doesn't care and the lying media fan the flames.

The thing is what's IN it for the media except a story?

I don't know, they must have something to gain by working for democrat scum though.

I don't know, they must have something to gain by working for democrat scum though.

hqdefault.jpg

wn5myx9z3v521.jpg

Same thing thats in it for dems....a massive voting block.

The National Guard can be called out to stop them with live fire, somehow "legally" the army can only assist I think. That makes no sense to me, but from what I've read of the laws, that IS the case.

Wtf good is an army if it can't legally defend our border? What in the fucking fuck kind of madness is that?!

Wow. What a case for asylum. "My son doesn't call, and I'm poor".

Wow. What a case for asylum. "My son doesn't call, and I'm poor".

GTFO here with that shit! Your son's probably in prison.

The National Guard can be called out to stop them with live fire, somehow "legally" the army can only assist I think. That makes no sense to me, but from what I've read of the laws, that IS the case.

Wtf good is an army if it can't legally defend our border? What in the fucking fuck kind of madness is that?!
Because the US army has never been used for defense. It's offense only. Uhmerryka is going to have a civil war. Comprende hermano ? You need to learn Spanish now so you can tell what they're taking about when nearby.

Forum List

Back